Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_world_record_progression#Men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10,000_metres_world_record_progression#IAAF_world_records
youtube.com/watch?v=V52GRdeay4A
chidlovski.net/liftup/a_club_3xbwt.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>20
>15
But by all means, please open this can of worms.

Dats rite white boi!
We da real kangz n sheet

Fine if you also admit that Blacks are less intelligent.

Ok, now report IQ finds. Also why the fuck do these people in the US act like there's only two races

That's where you're right sweetie!! And also...

>Fine if you also admit that Blacks are less intelligent.
It's bullshit though. Essentially all powerlifters are white males. A black has never won the championship.

This is good for Whites, they may not be genetically diverse, but they have all the right genes to be better adapted for intelligent survival. White people are supposed to be less diverse genetically, all the shit genes have been bred out.

everybody had known that for centuries. why do you think africans where everybody's slaves of choice? of course they won't publish studies which proof that africans are the least intelligent people on the planet. fucking cherrypicking assholes

Sup Forums BTFO

What? That can't be right any medicine student can tell you that blacks are pretty much fucked in most diseases. They have - genetically - higher risks of abnormal cicatrization, hypertension, diabetes, and the list goes on and on.

>the modern understanding of genetics

>gene that makes you kill yourself when you turn 20, is dominant
>gene that does not make kill yourself when you turn 20, is recessive
>first gene is "stronger" than the second
what a pointless descriptor

Genetically stronger means a mutt baby will turn out black, not white. This is true the overwhelming majority of the time.

It's also true that every gene associated with intelligence is more prevalent in europeans than in niggers.

This why the jewish plan has been so effective

100% the 20 "White Americans" are spics and the Euro Ancestry is Spain

>why do you think africans where everybody's slaves of choice?

High overpopulation means that africans are willing to sell other africans to non africans.
Read the muslim books on the african blacks.

Genetically diverse = genetic strength now?
Whites are a pillar of greatness while blacks are a rabble of peasants. It doesn't matter how many different kinds of shit you have everyone will still prefer the gold.

Duh. Whites survived by specializing in intelligence, blacks by strength and speed.

>Blacks coming to the US as slaves
>Only let the strong ones breed
>On average stronger than whites who were not selectively bred

Gee, I wonder how this happened.

Picking cotton it's not an heavy duty job, a child or a woman could do it and did.

It's funny when the genetically weak manage to subjugate and enslave their superiors. White people must have some special, hidden gift that elevates them above all others.

Cool want to see our finding on race? OP BTFO? no didn't think so. Dr Sage n Hide.

Have you ever picked cotton??

Doesn't rule out the fact that no one wanted weak slaves. If you measure strength on average on the African continent, I can guarantee different results than descendants of black slaves in North America.

>genetically stronger
>can't live without lotion

>WSM (world strongest man competition)
>99% of all athletes are white
ok

i fucking love you guys

>Fox
>Mega cucking
>2008
Yeah this wasn't related to the election at all...

>says Mexico

We know it's tough down there Pedro, keep it up. Tell the cartels hey for me.

>Fat Burgers vs Nigger-Burgers
That's no surprise. All the weak shit-gened niggers died off over the course of the slave trade while the strong survived due to the harsh conditions at the time.

I bet if you'd test indigenous Africans you'd find they'd be prone to just as many harmful mutations as white Burgers do.

We already knew this a long time ago. Also, shit is stronger than milk.

Because american blacks actually have something to put on their plates.
100m sprinting records in europe and asia are held by african born nigerians anyway.

I suppose they just never developed any character, then.

SAGE
>2008 bullshit study
>20-15 sample size.
>African americans who are miscegenated instead of going to africa.
sample size is ridiculous low
>White americans vs african americans..
If you want to compare nigger genetics to white genetics go to africa and northern europe for instance.
It's well known that niggers have all kinds of health related problems compared to whites.
>genetic diversity
15 vs 20, african americans in all likelyhood miscegenated thus their "genetics are more diverse.
>genetic mutations
They're trying to say white americans are inbred, lol this is classic.
Whites have dominated strongman contests for ages.
It's a blast from the past 2008 (((researchers))) try to make niggers feel superior episode

If anyone with half a brain can find out the problems with the way they did this research the ones who made it clearly can too. I wonder how much money was flushed down the toilet for this back then?
Also with regards to people of color, please call yourself people of mud instead because you're not very diverse compared to whites.
Sage and hide.

The only way to really prove this is to have a one on one fight with every white or black in the world

The cartels are the worst sort desu, if us pirates had the power we could route them out.

Well this proves beyond all doubt that they are indeed better than us, despite never having developed so much as a written language or the wheel.

Nobody is surprised that a chimp is stronger than a human

Being good sprinters doesn't prove anything besides just that. It's called evolution. African tribes stayed longer in a hunting/gathering society, where almost the rest of the world started building civilizations and a farmers society. Niggers needed fast legs to catch a bite, where as whites over time had less need for it.

This test only states that on average, Nigger Americans are stronger than whites. ON AVERAGE. Not stronger than all whites.
All top weightlifters are white, and whites simply have different muscular functions than blacks. Niggers have a more explosive musclebuild than whites today because of evolution, that's why they make good sprinters, while whites are better long-distance runners.

We bred them to be good cotton pickers as we lynched the weak negros.

Racism is always wrong unless it's against whites.

>fox news publishes subhuman puff piece with n < 20 thst hadn't been reproduced
Quell surprise. Murdoch jr is a shitlib cunt. Hope he dies of aids.

>weightlifters

There's no money in weighlifting, all best atletes in america regardless of race are on baseball or football teams.

>while whites are better long-distance runners.

Most of the mid/long distance running records are held by africans too from kenya/ethiopia.

>whites have more genetic defects
>mental retardation is no longer a genetic defect

New study finds that 87% of all studies are misleading

In this case, the sample size is 35, which is much too small to attach any real significance to it.

Well I mean. We bred them that way so...

what the hell does money have to do with biological facts?

Long-distance running has become more balanced over the years, but it doesn't rule out the fact that most records were held by Whites for decades. There is no black superiority in long-distance running, compared to sprints.

Wow, that's kind of a.. biased number.

On average yeah but the strongest people in the world always seem to be gigantic Nordic or Slavic men.

The strength gap between blacks and whites is still way smaller than the intelligence gap.

>sample size a grand total of 35
Trash.

guess who made them stronger? White slave masters through their superior breeding programs and planning...

Didn't some scientist guy get shamed out of the scientific community for doing a genetic study like this except he found that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites? I think he ended up selling his Nobel prize for some reason.

Also the guy who wrote The Bell Curve was on Tucker last night after a few weeks ago some university students SHIT DAT SHEEIT DOWN when he was going to give a speech there. Apparently science is rayciss to those students.

I love these kind of studies bc it ignores why whites have repeatedly conquered large swaths of the world. It's hard to find a single thing whites ate the absolute best at. They're just really good at everything. Kind of like the human race's Swiss army knife. All of those skills make them the absolute best at one thing. War and conquest

Is everyone here so stupid, they couldn't read the first few sentences of the article and see the sample size is WAY too small to be validated?

>what the hell does money have to do with biological facts?

You won't get many people at your meets if there no money in your sport.

>Long-distance running has become more balanced over the years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_world_record_progression#Men

Last white record was in 1985, 1984 if you don't consider portoguese people white.

In the 10k is about the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10,000_metres_world_record_progression#IAAF_world_records

>On average yeah but the strongest people in the world always seem to be gigantic Nordic or Slavic men.

Wrong, small asians are the strongest.

youtube.com/watch?v=V52GRdeay4A

chidlovski.net/liftup/a_club_3xbwt.asp
>Who In the World Has Ever Lifted Three Times Their Body Weight?

One korean, two turks, three bulgarians between 56 and 67.5kg weight classes.

Never won world's strongest man, even though they're supposed to have a genetic advantage. Slide thread. SAGE

>All non-whites combined in your own statistics. are only half of the world's people who have lifted three times their body weight
Why even include something if you know it's going to disprove your statement?

Blacks are genetically stronger
"Lol, see white boi bow down to black superiority"
Blacks are genetically more violent
"How dare you white boi, we are all equal!"

It won't be long until White men figure out a way to genetically engineer themselves to be physically stronger. Face it nigger, you've got nothing.

this is a comparison of americucks only

Bulgarians are ural-altaic people similarly to turks, koreans and kazakh who do quite well at lifting too.

So saying whites are weaker than blacks is fine, not racist in the slightest, but saying whites are smarter than blacks is too racist to be seen as actual science? That's fucking bullshit. And IQ is much more valuable in society today than strength, expecially considering that the former cannot be mproved upon extensively.

What a shitty ass meme. If you're going to shitpost, at least put in the most minimal of effort to do so.

Fpbp.

Sample size is so incredibly low that their margin of error is around +/- 15%

Weird how Sup Forums accept some "study finds" but reject others like this one

Blacks just aren't into powerlifting or swimming or cycling or any of these white sports.

It should be obvious to any gym goer that blacks have a much easier time building muscle than whites.

I used to work out with a couple of collegues - a white guy and black guy. The black guy got significantly more ripped than we did in the same amount of time doing pretty much the same workout.

I don't know how people can look at the average skinnyfat white dude and claim that whites are stronger on average than blacks...

I mean lets not forget the boat ride over was a pretty good filtering process. Not to mention whomever bought the slaves in Africa too also filtered them out.

A super computer has more things that can go wrong with it (more "moving" parts) than a wooden spoon with cattle shit on it.

Whats your point OP

>study finds blacks are genetically stronger than whites
What that means is literally that black genes are dominant. This is in turn because they are less evolved. Higher evolved forms are always genetically weaker. It's a safety mechanism built into genetics in case a mutation is deleterious.

So basically they just proved that niggers are a bunch of primitive atavists.

Pretty obvious blacks are more than physically mature, but less intelligent

Hol up hol up! So ya sain 'smack lips', ya sain...
That there are diffrences between races?

Sup Forums also only accepts parts of studies that are convenient to them.

e.g. they're always going on about how whites are smarter than blacks but when you bring up the fact that asians and jews are smarter than whites they try to deflect by saying some unproven bs about "creativity" and >muh british empire

Niggers are more diverse because they are an ancient group of humans that didnt undergo the genetic bottleneck like Eurasians.

I'm wasting an opportunity to sage. You fags better appreciate this.

I've never seen a black man with an impressive natty physique.
Niggers aren't mentally strong enough to get gains naturally.

They aren't into powerlifting because they have shitty leverages. They aren't into swimming because they can't even float due to their body composition. They aren't into cycling because their muscular endurance is shit and their calves are weak.

I'm sorry that you and your white colleague are low T. I have had couple black guys come up to me in the gym and ask me for tips.

The average northern European man is 4 inches taller than the average American black. They have a larger torso and wider shoulders too.

Asians cheat on standardised tests so IQ testing by those results is flawed. You left that out.

Jews are predisposed to mental illness. You left that out .

Hmmmm. I wonder why.

White people aim better

So it's like some RPG? You have to put your intelligence and wisdom to minimum values if you want to be able to run from the police while carrying a TV?

Is that why they're all susceptible to diabetes and heart disease?

Bwahahahahahaha.

Honky ass white boys gonna cry to their mommas. Fake ass Nazi punk racists. How does it feel to know you all just genetic trash?
Whitey = genetic trash.
genetic trash = whitey.

You're delusional. Pretty much every natty black guy looks better than a natty white guy.

It's whites who need gear to look impressive.

How insecure are you?

See what I mean?

Everytime whites out perform other races it's a clear indication of white superiority.

Everytime other races out perform whites they cheated.

Yeah, totally balanced views you've got there mate.

that just means that whites have a higher potential to get a good mutation which gave us our inspiration

Cool flag Albania

>this is what US academics are being payed to study

kek

>doesn't refute any of the arguments

Why am I not surprised.

What arguments? You've just made absurd claims like "black people can't float" (lol) without substantiating them at all.

What's there to refute?

Why is it okay to report this but when that one scientist dude (can't remember his name, but he won a Nobel prize for discovering DNA orsomeshit) did a study and found that whites had higher IQ than blacks, he was made a social pariah?

Did you know that a chimpanzee can rip a human apart? Monkey strength is not to toy with.

Now let's see a similar article about IQ... hey were did you all faggets go?

That sample size is so small their margin of error would be huge and any researcher should have realised that unless they did it deliberately because they already knew what result they wanted

I fail to see how an increased risk of harmful mutations makes whites lesser than blacks, taking into account the fact that we are significantly more intelligent and of the two the only group capable of creating and functioning without aid in a civilized society.

Brawn/Spawn
vs
Inventive/Incentive

hmmmm

it says "genetically stronger" not "physically stronger".

>All this proves is that having less diversity is better

just like shit has a stronger taste than steak

We weren't forcibly bred for slave labour though

yes and north africans are geneticaly better for space travel
all these studies done by (((independend))) study groups and research centres

on est les moutons de l'espace et putain de merde !

Then why are white guys the only ones winning Olympic weight lifting competitions?

Bears are stronger than white people too, but you don't see them ruling over us