Is it better to marry a teenager or a woman in her 30s?

Is it better to marry a teenager or a woman in her 30s?

Other urls found in this thread:

boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/
vocaroo.com/i/s0nCNJ50PQ3N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Higher likelihood of potato babies in her 30s.
Higher likelihood of potato wife if she's in her teens.

teenager, preferably 10-13 year old virgin that you only deflower after marriage.

JB ftw

You can't be serious. Women over 30 are used goods.

Neither

Get married and have kids between age 25 ~ 30 like a normal person.

of course a teenager. i would even say that any girl over nine year old is old enough to be married.

Yeah, but if your baby doesn't end up retarded he is more likely to end up a genius.

Case in point: J. S. Bach

>Is it better to buy a brand new car or one with 180,000 miles on it?

100,000 times teenager

As long as you're not a teenager yourself, there's nothing wrong with marrying an 18 or 19 year old woman. In fact, that's close to ideal.

This guy gets it:

"The woman should 30 years of age MAXIMUM. 25 is even better and 20 is the best age.

A woman's body does not age well. You want the most amount of years with your wife having a tight, young, firm body. After 30 it goes downhill fast. At around the age of 31 a woman's beauty really declines fast.

It's a tradeoff, she gives you her good years and you put up with her in her bad years. Never take a woman already in her bad years.

Women do not age well. “Cougars”, older women that younger men find irresistible, are an invention of the movies. Single women over the age of 30 have wasted all their pretty years having a lot of random sex and now they want to find a sucker who will take care of them without having to give him any of her good years. Don't be that sucker."

boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/

>Marrying
>at all

Enjoy your being a slave.
Marriage in its essence is giving up your dominance and freedom over a symbolic arrangement to prove that you love her. It's a trap, don't do it.

are you by any chance... a virgin?

Marry teen, fuck her like a rabbit.
And pray she's good and fresh after a few kids.

An older woman with money

>white knighting on Sup Forums of all places

a woman who is unmarried by 30 should be a big red flag.

if the mission of her life isn't to get married and have kids, don't marry her.

if that has been her mission all along and she has still failed by age 30, that's a huge red flag.

I married my wife when she was 20. it's been 15 years. It's been fantastic. I am a few years older than her.

vocaroo.com/i/s0nCNJ50PQ3N

What's wrong with white men?

>white knighting
I don't think you know what it means, mr. virgin

Its better to marry a teen.

Babies are actually a lot healthier if they are born from 16-19

t. Toasty Roastie

20s

Neither. Teenagers are immature, leading to conflicts during the relationship. Women close to menopause are going to be hurrying trying to get married (or at least preggers) and have children, being all crazy and shit along the way, also leading to conflicts. There's also a risk of your kids being inferior because the last clutch of eggs women near menopause have are inferior - also a source of conflicts.

Get those in between. Early to mid 20s.

a teenager will probably leave you to "experience" life. aka ride the cock carousel
a woman in her 30s has gotten all the whoring out of her system and is ready to settle down.

prob someone in their mid 20s would be best

>teenager
Obviously

Oh, and also this Women around and over their 30s are more likely to have ridden the cock carousel more than teens or early/mid 20s. 30s is usually the time women decide they want to get married and have children after getting miles of dick (some may have well been from niggers). Just let the 30-some whores hit menopause and let them die out - they're either too picky or so defiled that they deserved being forever alone and with no progeny.

Oh, I get it. You're a wall damaged cunt.

I guess now we really know who the bitter virgin is.

Get some cats. You'll feel less lonely.

>marry
oy vey

Teenager. Don't marry a roastie.

What is it with roasties and their virgin shaming?

She really looks alot like her mother at that age. I am sure alot of you saw this movie during English class.

>She really looks alot like her mother at that age. I am sure alot of you saw this movie during English class.

How many times did user fap to her topless scene? Did you know she grew up to be a race-mixer?

>How many times did user fap to her topless scene? Did you know she grew up to be a race-mixer?

"In 1980 Hussey married Japanese musician Akira Fuse in two ceremonies, one at home in Los Angeles and a second, an Indian wedding, in Miami. She gave birth to her son Max in 1983."

The eternal roastie feeds on the life force of young men.
By shaming virginal males they can suck more vigor into the black hole that is the collective roastie soul.

Do NOT post caps in here, she was only 15 when she did her topless scene.

But you save so much money on the 180,000 mile car.

angelic

Have fun, I guess someone needs to clean up the used goods, but it won't be me.

Reproduce with the teenager. If she remains loyal to you until her 30's, marry her.

you gotta go as low as you can get away with

lpbp

Marrying a 18-19 yo sounds great in theory, but I bet there would be the stage where she wants to "find herself" and gets bored with the marriage.

This is what our culture promotes, vanity and narcissism instead of community and family.

>angelic
when she was a teenager

Poor dude

i was about to write this but a lot of people here are very young and dont realise this thinking that its a good idea to marry a virgin yet alone someone that was never in any relatinship before.

i´ve had an exact girlfriend like this my very first that got "bored" of me and wanted to "go out more" we all know what that means.

i didn´t dick her down good enough but eventually even if you do in their twisted minds you / them no longer love eachother because they want to try out new fuckboys.