youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-warning-to-syria-on-chemical-weapons-worked-jim-mattis-says/article/2627298
financialexpress.com/world-news/jim-mattis-rebukes-vladimir-putin-for-international-mischief/739608/
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1231488/mattis-salutes-nato-collective-security-during-marshall-center-speech/
debka.com/newsupdate/20927/Mattis-US-to-continue-giving-Kurds-weapons-after-Raqqa-battle
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/06/27/mattis-after-raqqa-the-syrian-battlefield-will-only-get-more-complicated/?utm_term=.7e59df8e4efb
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-raqqa-coalition-idUSKBN19J1LB
pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2017/06/27/mattis-crafting-strategy-to-remove-the-danger-to-the-afghan-people-and-to-us/
thehill.com/policy/international/339807-north-korea-calls-for-former-south-korean-leaders-execution
c-span.org/video/?430599-1/senate-intel-hearing-focuses-russian-interference-european-elections&live
c-span.org/video/?430599-1/congress-urged-take-lead-response-russian-interference-election&live=
ktla.com/2017/06/28/new-island-appears-off-coast-of-north-carolina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FREEZE!

Maynestreem Mee Dee Urr

bernie sanders is old

>fascist Muslim Brazilian is coming back

Somebody last thread said we have off camera spicey time today. How long till it starts?

awoo~

Taurus is a fucking joke.

Anyone else getting off the Trump train?

He hasn't even started the wall yet. :/

Cirno is high energy

demonstrably false

>Trump's warning to Syria on chemical weapons worked, Jim Mattis says
washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-warning-to-syria-on-chemical-weapons-worked-jim-mattis-says/article/2627298

>Jim Mattis rebukes Vladimir Putin for international mischief: Pentagon chief Jim Mattis accused Russian President Vladimir Putin today of making international "mischief" and said America's commitment to NATO remains unwavering, said Russia had chosen to challenge the "secure and peaceful" post-war order.
financialexpress.com/world-news/jim-mattis-rebukes-vladimir-putin-for-international-mischief/739608/

>Mattis Salutes NATO Collective Security During Marshall Center Speech
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1231488/mattis-salutes-nato-collective-security-during-marshall-center-speech/

>Mattis: US to continue giving Kurds weapons after Raqqa battle
debka.com/newsupdate/20927/Mattis-US-to-continue-giving-Kurds-weapons-after-Raqqa-battle

>Mattis: After Raqqa, the Syrian battlefield will only get more complicated
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/06/27/mattis-after-raqqa-the-syrian-battlefield-will-only-get-more-complicated/?utm_term=.7e59df8e4efb

>The Latest: U.S.-led coalition envoy visits Syria to discuss Raqqa aftermath
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-raqqa-coalition-idUSKBN19J1LB

>Mattis Crafting Strategy to 'Remove the Danger to the Afghan People and to Us'
pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2017/06/27/mattis-crafting-strategy-to-remove-the-danger-to-the-afghan-people-and-to-us/

>North Korea on Wednesday called for the execution of ousted South Korean President Park Geun-hye and the former head of the south's spy agency for allegedly plotting to assassinate North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in 2015
thehill.com/policy/international/339807-north-korea-calls-for-former-south-korean-leaders-execution

>ANONS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE

Russian Interference in European Elections (including America)

c-span.org/video/?430599-1/senate-intel-hearing-focuses-russian-interference-european-elections&live

>c-span.org/video/?430599-1/senate-intel-hearing-focuses-russian-interference-european-elections&live

>c-span.org/video/?430599-1/senate-intel-hearing-focuses-russian-interference-european-elections&live

THIS TOUCHES ON TRYING TO CHANGE LAWS AND REGULATION ON WHAT CAN BE REPORTED AND ASKING TECH COMPANIES TO SURPRESS INFORMATION.

LIBERAL EURO TRASH TESTIFYING AGAINST TRUMP INCLUDING GERMANY

GET IN HERE ANONS.

wrong flag user

How'd perry get away with it yesterday?

>muslim brazilian
is /sg/ at it again?

Wish I made $174,000 2bh

LOL

When do Texans NOT get away with something?

we're taking it back

surely the mormon mafia can help him out

I wouldn't ask too many questions

Ask David Koresh.

That...what?

The times are changing. People aren't afraid of political correctness as much, and everybody with a brain hates fake news these days. I hope it's a sign of things to come

>needing to afford 2 houses including one in the very expensive area of DC
it is really not a job where you are gonna be making and saving a ton of money

Absolutely based

I didn't get a chance to watch the press conference yesterday - can someone give me a quick rundown? How thorough was the Spicing?

Kill Germans!

The Hun is uppity again!

You freeze.

>ANONS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE. OLD MAN MCCAIN IS GOING TO SPEAK SOON. WE HAVE TO COUNTER THIS EUROPEAN NARRATIVE.

THIS TOUCHES ON TRYING TO CHANGE LAWS AND REGULATION ON WHAT CAN BE REPORTED AND ASKING TECH COMPANIES TO SURPRESS INFORMATION.

GET IN HERE ANONS.

The obvious solution is to force them to live in the bad area of town.

wtf i love condoleezza rice now

Watching the "Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia" hearing,
Whenever the globalists lose, it's Russia interference.
So that's the narrative (((they))) will use for the next 30 years........ Sad !

>krauts

All of DC is pretty bad

Use animeys, Norman

>CALLING ALL REAL TRUMP ANONS GET IN HERE.

>c-span.org/video/?430599-1/congress-urged-take-lead-response-russian-interference-election&live=

Thanks man.

please clap

>Spicer is set to give an off camera audio only briefing at 1:30PM

What time is it in the states right now?

What have I missed? The road job has been busy.

>bad area of town
>in DC
someone has never been to DC, it is basically the whole town

10:45

what a lovely show of false equivalence. if they can't afford to live in DC because the lobbyist culture has driven up costs it leaves public officials open to corruption.

they should just build a congressional dorm

They've dishonored Trump for the last time

10:43 EST time

Acosta suicide watch

>"While the language may be different, and we might talk about needing to deal with policy, I think you're going to see ... that Americans' interests in values are always linked," Rice said. "It's early days in this administration. Let's remember that."

It makes me feel better that she thinks that Trump isn't any different than past presidents.

>road job
Truckers ain't gonna suck their own dicks, amirite?

Thanks, m8.

Why is Trump doing this? The government has no right to interfere with a private business. I thought he was anti-regulation?

Some CSPAN hearing right now, and two bills dealing with Pacos coming up later.

not a bad idea famalam

I don't know how the iPhone comment is related, that's actually a good point. If all these people can't afford to pay for health insurance why are they going out and buying the expensive apple phones when you can get phones, and smartphones no less, for real cheap these days (around forty bucks).

Also where do the congressmen stay when they're in d.c.?

Yeah this is all about what I figured. Higher taxes on low crime areas, higher crime rate, permanent D leadership. I already want Krewson gassed, I can only imagine how it'd be if she ruled over the whole county.

>muh rising sea levels

ktla.com/2017/06/28/new-island-appears-off-coast-of-north-carolina/

So when Obama said the oceans would recede, do you think God was just waiting for the right guy to be around?

The Eternal Teuton won't stop.

This website is 18+ kiddo

/ptg/ is useless

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT SHE
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!

Only Republicans that are still Never Trump are the opportunists, the frauds and the undercover Democrats.

HAHAHAHAHA

Real funny.
What kind of deals?

I dunno, the past couple of Presidents have been pretty crappy.

Unless you're being sarcastic

Based Donald does it again. I'm so happy I'm nearly crying. Kekistan never seems to lose these days. Praise Pepe

I thought Kennedy was the first blackmailed president, you know in relation to all his mob connections

Snibbing funding for sanctuary cities, and Kate's Law.

Save us Obongo!

>anti-regulation

Trump's more pro-competition than anti-regulation. Economic competition is and always will be good for the consumer.

Why wouldn't subsidies distort the housing market in this case like they do with milk, fuel and education?

Burr about BTFO this eurotrash.

We've already seen dozens of hours of 'muh Russia' this hearing is going to find nothing new.

>belgian muslim supporter throws shoe at mattis

you think he would murder him with his bare hands right here and there?

>/ptg/ are good little goyim
these guys want our dick bad they can't stop talking about us

Ummmm I have a bit of a problem with this

Reminder, our government took refugees too, that fucking guy is diaspora, they show them from time to time on the TV, they`re like the regular pardos but darker.
If he isn`t, I`ve seen a guy making threads like a retard on every subject more or less at the same time something happens, his threads are full of shit or with a dailystormer source, so be mindful, it`s a sperg with nothing else to do.

more Pelosi please!

He already spoke against Trump's okie-dokes, what more do they want?

>ANONS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE. EUROPEAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TESTIFYING AGAINST TRUMP IN US SENATE.

THRY ASKING TECH COMPANIES TO SURPRESS INFORMATION.

GET IN HERE ANONS.

Nah. JFK turned on the Mob.

So who are the biggest Anti Trump twitter people? Need some people for the Block list.

So far I have:

Kyle Griffin
Joy Reid
Adam Schiff
Glenn Trush
Magie Haberman

Anyone has more biased snowflakes?

>last week
what in tarnation. that feels like months ago

hol up hol up hol up, okie doke, if if if if if

Is that even actual literal quote?

shes a fake fuck who can't be happy for anybody else but herself

Checked. Obama's babies orhpaned.

>subsidies are the same as extra income from your employer
kys senpai
i dont want to give give government employees more money, but i also dont want to force them into corruption to make ends meet

And now watch the one user sperg out at us, calling us degenerate weeb cringe trash, blah blah blah, and mass-report in anger as usual. Completely ignoring that we are all disgusting weeb trash and don't care for normies.

yep
but only because we let them .

After JFK was elected, Bobby went after the mod hard, I don't know if it was because of rumors or because they literally cared about mob activity.