What do we do about the burger problem amongst our youth, Sup Forums...

What do we do about the burger problem amongst our youth, Sup Forums? Do we need to start enforcing anti-burger laws by way of our police force to get our country under control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Exile them to a dirt-poor country. I'm pretty sure their "genetics" will crumble.

Jesus Christ.. I have never seen a fat forehead before. This shit is getting out of hand

We don't want them.

Jesus Christ...

This woman has upgraded from land whale to narwhal. Just look at the horn trying to sprout from her forehead.

But they need you, are you r-r-r-racist for not allowing other races into your country perhaps?

How bad does it have to be for your body to be like, "Sorry fat, but you're goin' to the forehead. WE AIN'T GOT ROOM NO MORE FUCK OFF THE REST OF THE BODY IS FULL."

?????????

Nice.

>implying it's not an intentional targeted area of fat collection for warmth protection in the winter

It's a problem with older people, too. Older fatties in their fifties who never took care of themselves are probably the worst to share memes about how people are entitled to healthcare and that taking it away is leaving them to die. I don't see any solution to it. Until our government shuts down all restaurants and grocery stores and rations us all soylent green and bottled water, obesity is always going to be a problem. And they will continue to be a burden to society.

That's not burger, that's mental health.

ATTENTION THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

LOOK IN THE CATALOG FOR WHAT (((THEY))) DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE.

How the fuck is its forehead fat?

How the fuck does someone get so fat it starts to accumulate in the ear lobes and forehead?

I'll take this with me and smile the rest of the workday.

Shit. Anybody got "aquatic ape theory" pic? Reminds me of that

The garden variety kid is growing up overweight and will meet an early grave because of the portion society deems necessary in schools and in restaurants. Cool at home, throw your kids outside the home and take away all electronics. Get them involved in sports, gymnastics, running, shit that will keep them in shape. Make it very clear that you eat in order to live, not living in order to eat. The rest of the country is going to shit, least you can do is make it less miserable for your own.

I so expected his legs to snap.

DELIT THIS VIDEO
FUcking i swear to god people at my gym make the the same god damn mistake and it makes me sick to look at them

That's pretty aerodynamic though.

One of my fatfuck friends would not stop bragging that they could legpress 700lbs. I made a $100 bet that they couldn't squat 225. He took it and actually fucked his back up and herniated a disk. Still owes me $100 too.

We kill their leader.

hello to all newfriends :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

>Do we need to start enforcing anti-burger laws by way of our police force to get our country under control?
To hell with them. Feed these gluttonous inferiors until their hearts explode. Why the fuck would we want to save them? They all voted Hillary anyway.

What the FUCK? How can someone even get to this point?

WHO GOT THA HAMBURGS?

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>slurps chemically concentrated transfat
>punches chest to restart heart

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder
lisping Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

Gets 10000 likes

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

smears mayonnaise on upperbody
skin obsorbs mayonnaise

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

Or, dont interfere with the burger production, and just involuntarily commit dangerously morbidly obese people that are incapable of reading a nutritional label and do some very simple math.
Dunno why the problem always has to lie on the shoulders of inanimate fucking objects and not the sentient beings that abuse them.

F R E E D O M F O R E H E A D
R
E
E
D
O
M

F
O
R
E
H
E
A
D

Tell him he can buy his way out of it by deadlifting 350. And that he can't hurt himself anymore because he will be moving the disc in an opposite direction and it will even out. Just pick it up off the ground any way he can. Go in for the kill user.

Fuck man. These must be descendents of jabba the hut

Lmao. I think he has gained weight in the last year and avoids prolonged physical activity. But no way would I go to the gym with him again.

I'd rather have a fat kid than one who grows up to do whatever the fuck that guy in the video was doing

Wow, I almost died, that shit was tense.

>I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception
so true, i hate boogie. even on the h3 podcast when ethan was trying to meet him in the middle and say 'i've had some mental health problems too' boogie made it all about himself

He also did a recent video on vidcon and his anxiety with being on the panel with Anita sarkesian and how much he was trying to tailor his talking points so that everyone, including that evil bitch felt comfortable. Goddamn he is one giant estrogen filled pussy who isn't secure enough in saying what he feels without thinking about what others think. Just a giant faggot, I can't wait for him to die.

landlubbers btfo

I hate fat people. I truly do. America is filled with them. I think in the deep south one third of adults are OBESE. Not just overweight, obese.

The problem is 100% diet. Forget exercise, you don't need to run or lift weights to be skinny. Or reasonably healthy. But fatties are funneling high fructose corn syrup down their gullets with every meal. "Low fat" foods are full of sugar. No one makes home-cooked meals with simple ingredients any more. With just a little bit of time you can make a very filling chicken/vegetables/rice dish that will satisfy hunger much longer than a calorie-equivalent bag of chips. But people are too fucking lazy to do so.

Children are being fed shit by lazy parents, and grow up never learning every different. I have a friend who is now 21 who doesn't eat vegetables. Let that sink in a moment. He was raised poorly, sure, but even as an adult he can't man the fuck up and choke down some broccoli. It's sad and pathetic and all too common.

Im down for mandatory fat education + rehabilitation gulags. This shit is out of hand.

hink in the deep south one third of adults are OBESE

Niggers and spics.

They are more obese on average dixieboi but don't kid yourself if you think your whites also aren't fat fucks as well

>fat on her forehead
Fucken hell!

Fucking pop off james

Kill it with carbide