Hi Sup Forums, what do you have against us gypsies?

Hi Sup Forums, what do you have against us gypsies?

Stop stealing my railroad tracks and go get a job.

Those disgusting animals don't look anything like that pic.

T.someone who lived near them.

Every single one of your women, the moment they reach 20, they become landwhales.
Why encourage them to do that?
Some are even cute, only ruined by the lard.

They are from india

Go back to india if you want to live like a fucking subhuman

The ones on the ends are ok

You're thieves that backstab entire countries. You're like the diet version of Niggers, Abbos and Jews. Like Nog-lite.

fucking disqusting piece of shits, i fucking hate all of you fucking faggots, worse than niggers, even the fucking leftists hate you

I fucking hate you filthy snakes. Always begging and stealing. There's a location in my hometown where you always congregate. Young moms with little kids begging and crying that their poor kids are hungry. And kids are there, unwashed and looking like they crawled out of Oliver Twist's ass. Every time I asked one of those lil kids who are allegedly hungry what would they like to have for lunch (several fast food joints and greasy spoons nearby) they always answer with 'nothing. give mommy shekels' so I promptly tell all of them to fuck off and die in a ditch.

You're brown

those are some big uns

the only fucking thing keeping them alive is welfare and child-support, and they won't stop popping out kids, and in the end, they won't fucking care about any of them. we should only give help to natives

This is bait. Everyone knows gypsies are subhuman, thieving trash.

Luckily, I found a perfect antidote for when they zerg rush me to beg. I tell them that the cleaning lady for our apartment building is sick and that we need someone to sweep and mop the stairs and the lobby and that we'll pay decent shekels for a properly done job. They disperse so quickly that the only thing missing is tiny clouds of smoke in their general shape.

Nothing. They are the true Aryans

The skirts are so big so that they can steal things more easily

You beg on the streets , harass people , steal, refuse to work, make everything dirty. You all deserve death, nothing less.

A people so against working that when they were under communist control they paid someone to pretend they worked for them. What's not to like?

Guys gypsies dindu nuffin wrong

tiresome

Nothing wrong with em at all.