Can someone explain why the migrant crisis isn't as bad for Italy as compared to Germany, Sweden or France?

Can someone explain why the migrant crisis isn't as bad for Italy as compared to Germany, Sweden or France?

Other urls found in this thread:

justlanded.co.uk/english/Italy/Italy-Guide/Jobs/Social-Security
youtube.com/watch?v=5D3IUxGzcu4
derstandard.at/2000059925881/10-000-Fluechtlinge-in-vier-Tagen-gerettet-Italien-unter-Druck
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is Lampedusa

It is, they just don't talk about it

It's much worse for Italy what the fuck are you talking about?

They beat them up pretty bad when they try to chimp out.

Basiccally local mafia have control over drugs, guns, prostitution etc. so when africans try to move in that line of work they get wrecked.

They're forced to do manual labor at very low rates, basiccally slavelabor.

The ones who dont want that move North to Germany, Scandinavia etc. where there is a vacuum in criminial enterprise they can fill up

You never hear about it in comparison to Germany or Sweden.

Because open borders where a blessing for us. Niggers used to arrive there and continue the voyage to the north.
Now Austria and France de facto closed their borders to migrants and they all stay here, 150k every year.

because mafia use them as drug sellers, ngo get money that should go to immigrants but they keep it,and when honest and decent people complain they are called racists and fascists.

It's on the front page of Reddit right now

That's because the media focuses on the countries above Spain and Italy. The crisis is just as bad in Italy as it is in our countries up north.
Also, a ton of the mudslimes coming to Italy usually travel up north.

it is, but we're not as cucked as the three nations you just mentioned
there are no plan to keep immigrants here in italy through any kind of benefits, infact there are no benefits at all even for italians, if you're poor you die, that's how it works here, no welfare
there are no plans to allow rape or other bullshit
there are no plans to use them as a sock for political correctness
there are no plans to feed cultural marxism through their exploitation
there are no plans to forcefully integrate THEIR culture into OURS, our culture is our own culture, you like it that's good, if you don't like it that's a paddlin, and possibly a bullet to the head

it's simple
italy has been politically divided for many years, it is true that we have the same kind of lefties that most of the western countries have, but they have literally no fucking power here, as the manly italian man has a photo of the DVCE in his sleeping room, and women are not allowed to have opinions besides fascist ones

our only sin, and this is a grave one, is to be forced by the EU overlords to fish those bastards trying to drown themselves in our waters and beyond
thanks to open borders and EU policies, we are what they call a buffer state, migrants do not usually stay here, they just go to the northern countries of europe where benefits, welfare and well-being are guaranteed to anyone having a skin darker than milk white

>infact there are no benefits at all even for italians, if you're poor you die
This is bullshit Matteo and you know it.

>American Education

I hate krauts with a passion. All europe should dump their migrants there and seal the borders. Tell the migrant niggers that german whores love niggers (it is true anyways) and then nuke the whole country to hell

No it's not. Yeah they do arrive in troves here but everyone hates them, we have no gibs and we don't stop them from leaving, so the number of migrants here is much lower compared to the arrivals.

>implying it was italy's fault

It was, but now it's the past

It isnt though, its true lol
In italy you have no future

Why would Africans and Muslims report damning news about themselves?

total bullshit

it does, they just dont talk about it often.

Because germany and sweden want them and invite them

Italy is pretty bad off. I was there in April and the cheer numbers of Africans on the street was terrifying. It looked like America, no joke.

Why would you lie on the internet?

justlanded.co.uk/english/Italy/Italy-Guide/Jobs/Social-Security

in uk you can fake being insane and they will pay all your rents, bills and give you 600 per month
you can't in italy
you're lucky if you get 190€ if you're completely blind, paraplegic and missing both arms
the family culture here states that if someone in your family is sick or disabled, you're the one who will take care for it, not the state or anyone else
>but i have no house
you will be given a ww2 era popular housing somewhere in the slums
nobody lives there but 80 years old widows
>but i have no money
enjoy being a hobo
>but i have no house or money, and i'm also sick
enjoy death

youtube.com/watch?v=5D3IUxGzcu4
fuck off we're full

Thanks to your policies krautfuck. Thanks for destroying yet another european country

>I hate krauts with a passion.

t. Schlomo Silverstein Goldberg from Jew York, true (((American))) citizen born in 1970 and holocaust survivor

You don't shit where you eat.

You must be shitting me.
No welfare?!
half the country economic policy is welfarism because they are more lazy then nigros,PD is using them for 5 years as THE sock for political correctness feeding us with cultural marxism along with the pope and half of the intellectuals in the television.
> possibly a bullet to the head
in the country with the worst gun policy of the world where our criminals were the major gun sellers for the bosnia war but honest people get arrested for shooting nigros when they go in they go in our homes.

> lefties have literally no fucking power

yea right ruling the country for 5 years unconstitutionally and unelected without the sign of revolt or complain.

You live in your own bubble.

>let me school someone about their country
lmao, did you even read that shit?
that's literally fucking nothing
and you're not elegible even for the smallest amount of welfare in 99% of the cases unless you literally ate a grenade and you're a living blob of meat

This may sound unbelievable to you but France has taken less than thirty thousand refugees so far.

The Muslims and blacks you see on the internet are second and third generation French born immigrants who live on the outskirts of our biggest cities.

The 'migrant crisis' is actually a lot worse in Germany and Italy than it is in France.

>i live in padania with commies: the post
laughing my way back to palermo

because they blend in with the population

Because most migrants entering in Italy aren't staying in Italy :
They want to go to first tier countries

Italy is drowning in boat-niggers. What are you taking about?

I've been to Italy and everyone was a shitskin, so it was nearly impossible to distinguish between immigrants and native Italians.

Retarded OP and burger geography education.
>what is lampedusa
>not knowing about costa guarderia literally hoisting helpless refugees and children on very dangerous Mediterranean sea
>implying theres no niggers in pastalia
>every street has one from porto cervo to belluno

We're doing for the central europeans the same they did for us during the last couple decade of african migration crisis and by that I mean nothing.

So you are nigger compatible then?

>italians
>white

I know all about Operation Mare Nostrum.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that Italy does not gib any gibs to the gimmedats, so they move on to greener pastures. Also, italians are racist as fuck and not afraid to show it. Their media might be cucked, but the people aren't.

Hell, northern italians want to secede from the rest of the country because they're too brown for their taste.

Get real Pedro and accept the fact that Germany is a stinking pile of shit that won't rest until Europe is destroyed.

Sorry then.
Still, italy is also flooded with illegal immigrants, big cities etc. Also a bit larger SEA communities than in other western countries - imo climate suits them better.

actual Germany? yes, but americans could have prevented this if they just didn't bomb nazi germany to total obliteration

>inb4 it was da j00s, we dindu nuffin

Nice try

>Hell, northern italians want to secede from the rest of the country because they're too brown for their taste.
It was never about race though, it's about economy and culture... some courts seem to disagree though, they fined a member of Lega Nord because apparently calling the president of the republic terrone is racial hatred

>It was never about race though, it's about economy and culture

Yeah, I was exaggerating, but i agree with you. The point remains, Italy will not accept a horde of lazy, incompetent leeches and treat them like royalty. Your country is not cucked like mine.

Italybros, I just read in the news that you want to prevent "refugee" ships to dock at your coast.
Is it happening?
Use translator:
derstandard.at/2000059925881/10-000-Fluechtlinge-in-vier-Tagen-gerettet-Italien-unter-Druck

I think it refer to NGO because refugees don't have any proper ships of any sort, they use inflatable dinghies.
There's a good service about lybia by Ross Kemp you can find on rarbg.

Because they're darker skinned than the average "refugee" so the impact of new people is seen as something positive.

because this is our answer when they ask for new mosques:
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

no,it's not happening.
we are still cucked, jsut nuke us.

we are smart people

they dont get gibs? what happens to them then lol

Blocking the NGOs and leftists would be a big step forward.

The gibs are for their caretakers(SJW)/real estate contractors and get to take home whatever they don't spend on them.

That feel when all of these people are aware of what's happening to their neighborhoods, cities, and nation. It's a shame how that discontent doesn't translate into a serious political party.

Denmark is the one that is right here.
The situation is very bad, because they are too many and don't stop coming, but I guess OP meant "bad" referring to terrorism.
But the fire is rising, last time someone light a firecracker in a crowded plaza and there were a stampede where 1000 were injured people