DRUMPH IS FINISHED

How will he ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nterfa/status/830542788571832321
huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55f1b461e4b002d5c0786a38
patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2017/01/woman-senator-mistaken-for-random-selfie-taker.html
lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/terfa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know. With a #Resistance like this, he doesn't stand a chance!

>6 years old
>writing like that

Utilitarian nigglet detected. I wonder how many older single white women had to coax that out of her.

>this handwriting
Did a 3 year old or someone with Down syndrome wrote that?

So brave!
twitter.com/nterfa/status/830542788571832321

>who's really behind the letter

"Good job Billy, I'll take this to the doctor and we'll mail it straight away! Now, are you finished making boom-boom?"

>bitch can't even write good

DRUMPF IS FINIHSED

Nah just joking he was fucked when he bombed a sovereign nation for Israel.

>forcing your child to concede to your ideology and advertise it through social media
Might as well say "I'm so proud of myself for indoctrinating my child who doesn't give a shit about this and only wants to watch his favorite show"

Oh look, another shitty parent forging a child's writing for the nth time this year.

It was real in my mind!

The senator should write like 5 paragraphs back explaining why she's wrong as if she's writing to an adult. Imagine how much it would piss the mom off.

True init.
He's a walking pressure relief valve for the millions of psychotic 1776 clappers.
If Hillary had won there wouldn't be a single nigger/commie/mexican/feminist/arab left anywhere in the US by now.

This senator is leftwing nutjob
She probably hung it on her wall

so are liberals admitting that they have as much political maturity as a 6 year old child?

What am I supposed to write, mommy? I forgot.

>British faggots actually shill for a leader that isn't their own cause their shit countries are fucked and useless.
kek

KEK

K E K

>Layla (nonwhite)
>Terfa (Nigerian muslim)

Shocker

Even worse. This thing is culturally appropriating nigger names

She probably beats the child until it got it right.

>we should take what 6 year olds say seriously

We should also let children be air traffic controllers

>leftists are as mature as a 6 year old

Minnesotafag here
fuck somaliniggers
I don't want another fucking St Cloud terror attack 24/7

Holy fucking gums

Yes, we should be allowing 6 year olds to make our decisions now.... gtfo

That's not very Minnesota nice of you.

I used to intern for a congressman, my job was to do "constituent relations" which basically means going through the mail and email and throwing out/deleting all this kind of trash.
Trust me if its so non-important trivial shit they don't see it.

R or D?

D

shit hand writing for a six year old

A 3 yr old with downs writes better

>Leaving your name out for everyone to see
>That is, if the picture is actually yours.

Also love that fake cursive

(Not mine)

BUILD

GLUMPFH! TWO LETTERS?!

Yeah, sure. When i was 6 years old, i was already thinking "where the fuck do all these people who look nothing like me come from".

This stupid bitch want to run for president, but the dems own lapdog media can't remeber who the hell she is.

Mistaken for Frankens Wife

huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55f1b461e4b002d5c0786a38

Random Woman
patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2017/01/woman-senator-mistaken-for-random-selfie-taker.html

Living in Minnesota
Being 6 years old
We didn't have this problem yet

So liberals are admitting that they have the exact same reasoning for not liking Trump as 6 year olds.

not too far off from the thinking of your average liberal. Handwriting is probably pretty close too.

Its insane to me that liberals concerned about the travel ban being "mean spirited" when they are the most mean spirited and vitriolic group out there. Fuck liberals.

This, that child is only repeating what it's been told and heard at home from her parents.

This is essentially their argument.

Would Klobučar mary me so I can get a greencard? Would writing her an email trigger her muh herritage genes?

Looks like an adult wrote it, trying to pass off as a 6 year old to garner sympathy.

fucking cringe tbqh

Dont forget Democrats pick their presidential nominees based on skin color and sex organs.

Republicans do the same shit but with different categories.
They all do this shit. They know people's voting choices can be affected by what the candidate is.

Fuck Xoland Blampbhf and fuck white """""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""

Probably.

>insinuating we should dictate national policy based on the whims of 6 year olds.
top fucking kek

When will the "oh boo hoo children who know nothing about politics should make decisions for us" meme end?

honestly fuck trump fuck him until he shits blood and bleeds shit!!!!!!!!!
hes going against the worng ppl! the piles of shit that made america a pile of shit are the rich and the politcians!!

>not implying the mother wrote the whole damn thing
Look at the A's in amarica and the A's in where the mother writes layla terfa

CHILDREN ARE PURE AND KNOW THAT EVEN THE EVIL OVERLORD DRUMPF AND HIS TRUMPANZEES ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE FOR GOING AGAINST GOD AND NATURE

IF A CHILD CAN SEE ITS WRONG WHY CANT YOU!?

>mother fucks up a few times
Fack you're right

Translation:
Dear Senator K
My mother forced me to write this letter to you about Trump. She says he's a bad man. I don't know anything about politics, I don't even know basic math.
t.
(Indecipherable)

>Senators get elected every 6 years
>you are 12 years too young to vote
>you can't even spell
>zero senatorial fucks given

>that image
What the fuck is going on there?

>lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/terfa

woman is a coal burner

>woman pastor
>passionate about grace, yoga, and reading

Saved and sent

Holy fuck, trump btfo. It's over.

Wow, SO BRAVE! #RESIST

It's a device that moves an immobile person from a bed to a chair. That looks like stock footage.

Try again MAGA

What in the fuck are six year olds doing in the political arena?

Know what I was doing when I was six? My school work, playing with toys, running around, having fun.

What fucking parent pushes politics down the throat of such a young child?

Even if Donald Trump were 10 times worse than the lunatics on the left imagine he is it is a form of child abuse to be pushing complex political jargon on such young impressionable minds.

When your parents never shut the fuck up about politics it isn't hard to pick some shit up.

Also don't pretend this wasn't heavily coached like all of these "i'm 1 years old and fuck drumpf" shit.

...If only all legal doctrine could be decided on by what is and what isn't nice.

Change the age at the bottom to 26 years old and I'll still belive it.

This kind of coaching of children is actually quite abusive psychologically for the child they should be playing and learning not getting pushed into all this negative politics.