German audience laughs after Trump Cabinet member's address cut off

>German audience laughs after Trump Cabinet member's address cut off

Is there anyone who respects Trump and his administration? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on?

thehill.com/policy/international/339800-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-video-address-cut-off-in-berlin

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-40416350
youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU
thehill.com/policy/international/339800-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-video-address-cut-off-in-berlin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man fuck Germans.

I'd like to fuck a German, I need a kraut bf

>I need a kraut bf

My body is ready

Sorry. We stopped production of krauts.

You want a half kraut half turk?

Cut or uncut?

>German audience laughs as they're getting buttfucked by brown cock

>it tickles
>you are not allowed to laugh

r u even human

So you're proud of your politicians being disrespectful dicks?
Isn't this the same thing you're accusing Trump of?

>cutting off an incredibly intelligent and competent businessman who is only a few strokes of a pen away from condemning Germany into economic poverty

Smart move, Germancucks.

>So you're proud of your politicians being disrespectful dicks?
Yeah.
>Isn't this the same thing you're accusing Trump of?
Yeah.

I don't know. Aren't turks cut in general?

>Aren't turks cut in general?

Yeah, just like Jews and Americans lmao

Laugh all you want krauts.
All of america is laughing at how cucked your country is.
Not too long ago your people had a chance to save your country.
Now you just hand your wives and daughters to ahmed.
Current state of germany.

>economic poverty

You'd know all about that lmao

Literally nobody wants germans to survive.
You think we are against trump nuking us?

Germans are cancer.

>Laugh all you want krauts.

Thanks, we will

No dude it's different cuz Trump is Hitler lol.

Kekked.

No. There is no one outside US who respect those.

>Trump is Hitler

That's just not true, Hitler
>was articulate
>educated
>could read
>didn't race-mix

Meh.

Yeah dude worse than Hitler OMG lmao. Fuck Crumphzxsrtl.

>didnt race mix

Boy what a change since then. Ahmed is busy putting mud babies in your women right now.

Yeah, and you're posting on Sup Forums and will die a virgin. Triggered? :^)

>bahahah drumpf ick bin btfo
>gets raped my Abdul

The thing is, Trump - like America - doesn't need or want your respect. We own this planet. Enjoy your muslims.

Will you be laughing the next time we take a shit all over your country and bomb it into the stone age? Will you be laughing when your children's guts are hanging from your face because the American Military is your daddy?

Laugh as much as you want, you're still be more cucked than any country in Europe will ever be. Only 68% of European Americans are between 90 and 100% Europeans and you're already near the

You got RICE'D :^)

bbc.com/news/world-australia-40416350

>virgin

Oh right i forgot anyone who ever posts on this website is a virgin.

>state of you

And we'll be laughing when the third world savages invited in by Merkel cut your head off while they gang rape your children.

I can only take threats seriously from countries that didn't lose to rice farmers. Better luck next time, sweetie!

YESSSSSS GERMANY

>>Will you be laughing the next time we take a shit all over your country and bomb it into the stone age?
Nothing would make germans happier than german genocide.
>Will you be laughing when your children's guts are hanging from your face because the American Military is your daddy?
We don't have children anymore and the ones that do deserve death because they grow up to become adult Germans.

Better chinks than niggers and goatfuckers. Notice that Australia's average IQ isn't plummeting like a rock like Germanistan's.

But who cares what Germans think anyway? There government sure don't.
>As Long as you don't have an illegal opinion
>And support rapes
Also gibs mo money to the banks of Italy, You worthless kraut!

You can do whatever the fuck you're told to do. Last time i checked those countries that lost to rice farmers have Military
bases wherever the want in your Fatherland or Faggotland. So if we lost to rice farmers what does
that make you?
The faggot who lost to the country that lost to rice farmers?
That's what i thought bitch :D

>German audience laughs after Trump Cabinet member's address cut off
>German audience laughs
>German
>Laugh
The fuck is going on? I knew the world had gone to shit but hell really IS freezing over, isn't it?

>implying anyone cares what germans think
they're basically a flyover country

Difference is our country is large.
When your country is as big as one of our states, it makes it pretty easy to be taken over by mudslimes.
So dont worry those percentages will be changing shortly.

Does it matter? Your country is literally never going to be relevant again, you think anything any of you have to say matters?

>Difference is our country is large.

So are your women lmao

Germans laughed at Roosevelt too, but weren't laughing a few years later:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

France lost vs the gooks too, moron

Must be nervous laughter because they know they are fucked.

Did you just accidentally go liberal and start quoting numbers and get confused for what the numbers mean.

Germans are rude people.

trump will put tariffs on your filthy cars

Welp, time to kick the turks out of nato, pull military support and leave forces in place as an occupation force with zero mutual defense pact. Sound good? Maybe just state on the record that we would stand down if russia were to invade germany too.

A large country is a detriment because you don't see the havoc when you live in rural Kentucky dumbfuckistan. The same reason communism happened in Russia and the third world. We can go from degenerate to Reich in a couple of years once people feel the dread.

They are not people. They are animals that deserve to be wiped out by Muslims. It is beautiful that a country that once tried to wipe out others through genocide will be wiped out themselves through their own efforts.

Neither are you laughing anymore, Mr. 52% white fuckface.

>trump will put tariffs on your filthy cars

He should put tarrifs on BigMacs lmao

germans aren't people.

HAHAHAH!!
WOOOO!!

Anybody can cherry pick.

At least our women dont have to worry about being gang raped by a rabid pack of ahmeds on new years.

>At least our women dont have to worry about being gang raped

lmao!

That is bullshit statistic. Blacks in america don't rape. Especially not white women.

You can do better than that you Trump supporting poofta.

>caring what a country that does this thinks.

lmao

>Mfw when i'm an incredibly intelligent and competent businessman.

Thats even better. We have parts of this country that dont put up with shitskins.

>be european
>shit talk islam on twitter
>get arrested

Yeah, that's some sad shit right there.

Does Germany even has women, or are you all just this blob of androgynous, emasculated faggots?

Nothing sad about Germans finally dying.

>blob of androgynous, emasculated faggots

You say that like it's a bad thing

triggered tobehonesto.

but fuck the gercucks, they are on a rapid path to self destruction.

It must suck that you guys have to be all ironic about this while your country slowly becomes islamified.

'Lost against' != 'Surrendered to'

They didnt even put up a decent fight.

The article says his ten minute speech was cut off after twenty minutes, and that he was speaking very slowly.

Clearly that guy is senile. You can't blame the audience for a laugh of relief after they had to go through that.

You should expect a member of the US cabinet to be able to hold a short speech. It's really an embarrassment that he can't. And that Trump chooses senile over competent.

Maybe the Muslims will come into Germany and show the Germans how to win a War. Or better yet they just cut the heads off all the Germans. XD

you are right, we deserve death
world will be better without us
anyway , it will happen
either the short route by nuking or genociding us or the long route by not making kids and inviting millions of immigrants
at least we can see the decline already, it is somewhat satisfying

Germans have always had a bad sense of humor.

Take your meds Mehmet

>We're already start to vote right wing parties after getting

We have percentage wise much more europeans, we're not mixed with niggers and indians and our growing right wing parties are real nationalists and not neocons. That's the summary.

amazing what the main stream media can do to your reputation when it's mostly sheeple listening.

good for trump for sticking to his guns and saying fuck you media I am not kissing your ass.

Media is only starting to figure this out now.

Dude I hate us.
Threads like this every day made me root for the refugees so much.

Look at the rest of the world in this thread.
Look how happy they would be if we would be genocided

Every movie and everything I have ever seen I have been the villain as a German.
Sup Forums isn't special.

I will work towards German genocide if I must. This will happen

and we will fine every single euro back from google and facebook.

Fuck you Krautfuck. I hope all europe sends all their niggers to you, we all know how much german whores wouldn't mind.

In my mind Kraut = Islamic Nigger from now on

>thehill.com/policy/international/339800-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-video-address-cut-off-in-berlin
OK cool, now Trump can follow through on hiis idea of limiting German car imports into the USA. Auf Wiedersehen, liebe Deutschland!

>good for trump for sticking to his guns and saying fuck you media I am not kissing your ass.

He prefers to kiss the butts of the people he was convinced masterminded 9/11 lmao

>>In my mind Kraut = Islamic Nigger from now on
We are working on it.

le 56% face calling us niggers

>muslims
>win a war
Pick one.
There's nobody so incompetent at was as muslims. Seriously, their commanders at every level are selfish and corrupt, no inspiration for the men at all. They keep tactical knowledge to themselve, leading to failed campaigns. There's rivalry and no cooperation.

I'm sure the Israelis could explain that a lot better. Their tactics now actively build on all these weaknesses.

It's not an impressive thing to be a disrespectful shit. I feel bad for people who look at someone as talented, hardworking, and accomplished as Donald Trump and can find nothing there to respect.

Why so defensive loser?

Its ok. You couldn't win against rice farmers and you couldn't beat Germany alone even though our population was a lot smaller then yours
Now you can witness trump fucking up your foreign policy and china taking your place.

let me guess this is the g*rman who posts the same 2 pictures of his dick everywhere

Thoughts like this have been encouraged in your country for the past 70 years. You've been brainwashed into self-hate. This was obvious to me when I visited West Germany in the late 1980's already. I think it's terrible. And I'm Jewish!

We were rooting for you but now we think you're too far gone.

Remember you are the land of Gauss and Beethoven, and also Mendelssohn and other Jews who thrived in your country. You were a great people. But the Muslims could be the end of you.

>Bring about Roman empire end
>Destroys Catholic hold on europe
>Loses two world wars
>Welcome unwashed barbarians to Europe
But amerikkkas the problem they are failing

>be american
>country goes down the gutter, population gets replaced
>"who cares, at least my hick village down south is based"

Über Afrika lacht die Sonne, über Deutschland lacht die ganze Welt.

t.Ahmed

Guiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

>You've been brainwashed into self-hate.
More like redpilled into self-hate.
>We were rooting for you but now we think you're too far gone.
Thank you. I think it is important that Germans have no allies and see the entire world agreeing with out genocide. We need to be isolated like a gas chamber from other countries for this genocide to work.
>You were a great people.
I don't agree that Germans were ever great but even if you think that the operative word here is WERE.
>could be the end of you.
Fingers crosses. If this doesn't work out we have to find a different way to remove kraut.

looks like he's leaning so guy can put a necklace on him

yes, you helped the Jews in ww2 and now you caused a huge refugee crisis by bombing Syria and Lybia.

Germany did nothing wrong

>germans laught at some one being cut off

>the world laugh at germany not being able to protect their own woman