We all agree she's the most based of all the alt-right women, right?

We all agree she's the most based of all the alt-right women, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, blaire white is

Everyone who does anything I like is probably a Jew thus she's a Jew.

Sad reality.

For some reason she's on the shareblue rotation. You could just make one thread about it to be less conspicuous, fucktards.

Thats like asking which the most intelligent dog is.

They're shitting their pants. They can't contain our influence. The fire rises.

If someone sets up a youtube channel and makes youtube videos of themselves talking to the camera, they are trash. Period. It's like a filter for attention whores and opportunists looking for easy money.

We're talking about women user.

>if you shitpost on Sup Forums that makes you an honorable individual
>if you have the balls to attach your name/face to your opinions, thus risking future opportunities, that makes you trash

Kill yourself loser.

It depends on the type of channel. I love Skallagrim for example. I also love video essays. I get 99% of my knowledge from jewtube.

she has her use like the rest of them
stop being so desperate to follow someone user.

>Le alt right kiddies

>no, blaire white is
...not alt-right.

False dichotomy, retard. I never claimed to be an "honorable individual". And it's not "brave" to put your name and face out there, it shows you have little integrity to protect.

>I don't read
That's not something to brag about, user

i think so yes

She is mixed race and openly gloats about how she wants to corrupt a good aryan mans lineage

>what are audiobooks?

What year is it?

Alt Right doesn't exist

She's been on SHAREBLUE rotation ever since her interview with reactionary jew got taken down.

Makes you think.

Lauren (((Simonsen))) is a jew
Tara is also a jew

Why are so many altright figures jewish?
And why does Sup Forums support them?

Who? I'm not up with the memes and kiddy stuff.

Or they're 13. Don't forget innocent kids

I look at women in right wing movements the same way i look at jews. They are either rent seeking opportunists or they are saboteurs heres to destroy us from the inside

>And it's not "brave" to put your name and face out there, it shows you have little integrity to protect.
This is the most dumb shit I've ever read. Standing up to your beliefs is a negative thing now?

Why do you lie so much? Why won't you show your real flag you cunt?

You said you get 99% of your info from youtube. That's not audiobooks.

What about Emily?
youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA

Fuck her.
She's still a woman, as subhuman as a leftist cuck.

TWO THREADS ABOUT THIS FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE

KYS YOU FAGGOT CUNT

true eternal waifu
>that video where she dresses up in a military uniform

I consider myself alt-right and I'm a girl. I do my best to keep my opinions private (not posting on sm); Jordan Peterson's warning that it's likely that kind of stuff is actually making it worse for your cause really struck a chord with me. That and dumb whores like Lauren Southern embarrass me to no end.

its a jew

SAGE AND REPORT ALL E-CELEB SHILL THREADS
>SAGE AND REPORT ALL E-CELEB SHILL THREADS

Why do you think you are better than them? If you genuinely cared about society you would take the risk and say what you think outloud to your community.

I guess you guys can't outrun the jews. At least the leftist embrace them, while you guys have them on the download without even knowing of their existence and talk shit about them.

I don't act like a political messiah on sm because I know that I'm not so incredibly well-read, well-spoken, and even tempered and that all I could add is tits and hair flips. That hurts the movement. I read a lot but I'm still not an expert. I just talk with my husband, family, and close friends while trying to support those who can actual go the distance in this arena.

Why do people identify as Alt Right, it's just a term pushed by the media to slander any one they disagree with

Yes.

Publicly ask questions about the JQ and pedogate? Earn my respect.

Is she part Jewish? I thought she was a teeny bit indian?

shes like hot and stuff

she's 2% jewish

dont forget, pol is literally filled with shills

>alt right women

Most alt right women are just doing it for attention and money, but Tara and Lana Lokteff have their hearts and minds in the right place at least

People here need to stop being so edgy. Not every figure is going to be ideologically pure, just hope that the basic message spreads and people can learn from there, like many of us did

Shes not bad looking, but I wouldnt call her hot. She looks meh next to Brittany Pettibone

Look at her god damn face. If you can't tell she's a jew you are blind. I don't give a fuck what her supposed dna test says.