Looks like Matt isn't done with Pepe just yet. This guy can't except that his creation no longer belongs to him

Looks like Matt isn't done with Pepe just yet. This guy can't except that his creation no longer belongs to him.

thefader.com/2017/06/28/matt-furie-pepe-kickstarter-new-comic-boys-club/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RdF1G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>draw a comic
>frog gets immensely popular
>"kill" it
>realize what a huge mistake it was to kill your most popular creation
woooooooowww

This guy ia a genius honestly, he's making thousands off liberals to do what exactly? Draw another comic book? How retarded do you have to be to think this would make people stop using Pepe?

Actually, this fucking astounds me.

>imagine the seething not getting royalty shekels on all the rare pepes

there should be a meme currency backed by blockmeme technology

These dumb fucks live for symbolic resistance.

>Gets money to draw memes

Molon labe

The correct answer

>people are actually giving this shylock their money

How the fuck is raising money supposed to do anything? Pepe doesn't belong to this cunt anymore, he just needs to accept that.

Polite sage.

So, he'll basically create new memes for us to use? I'm even tempted to give him money.

I think he knows he can't actually "save" Pepe, he just knows that he has to fight what Pepe has come to represent online so he can be a good soldier for the left. As long as he's continually complaining about it, it's not his fault to them.

>implying pepe is not a good soldier of the left.

Just emptying the pockets of liberals. Who wouldn't?

But wasn't cannonly killing if off his Pontius Pilate moment?

kek

That and to cash in on the character while it's popular.

think it ought to be made clear to Matt that Pepe belongs to the FAR-RIGHT
alt fagfags stole it from the stealers

How can the man who "killed" Pepe now want to save him?This guy is pathetic.And Boy's Club is shit.

But Spencer and his autistic band stormfags stole Pepe from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Also from dank MLG videos that were popular around 2015.

Why not just draw Pepe raping Hillary Clinton? That would sell easily more than 40k.

I'm kind of jealous. I wish I could sucker cucks out of their money for a basic frog drawing.

i know and agree with you
the terms get confusing
i'm unsure exactly what the alt-right even is
far-right to my mind is true conservatism and ethno-nationalist, hence, overall white populace, limited government, sound money, rule of law fairly applied, noninterventionalist

>so he can be a good soldier for the left
You mean
>so he can get easy patreonbux from the left
This shit's a cash grab, and a bretty gud one at that. I bet he'll raise that 10k easily.

Thing is unlike the left the right still values individualism. Hence why the republicins in congress are always disagreeing with each other why we have so manny sub groups in the New Right movement.

We got the kekistanis
Young conservatives
Some white identity people
Nazi LARPER mixed with actual Nazi witch the media uses to vilify all of us.
Civil nationalist.

Our binding force is our opposition to the leftist agenda, and unlike the left, we have enough fresh new ideas to actually have our resstence movment strand for something.

Opposing Trump and everyone who thinks differently and shiting on white men isnt working. Our movement is.

Cash grab is a cash grab.

I wish I won the lottery. I'd get a copy of that rare pepe and upload it, devaluing all other backer's pepes.

>I bet he'll raise that 10k easily.
It's at 13k with 33 days to go and this is the first I've heard of it. By the end he's going to earn a solid year's salary drawing one comic and a few original "rare Pepes."

>there will be four real official "rare pepes" made the creator

I can't wait to get an illegal copy of these

>rare pepes now go for $500
fugg I guess I'm a millionaire now. Investing in the pepe market was the right call.

>Looks like Matt isn't done with Pepe just yet. This guy can't except that his creation no longer belongs to him.
Sorry Matt. Cut your losses and move on. He works for us now.

Perfect. More material for memes.

>Free pepes in the interwebz
>Creator wants shekels to make it politically correct.

LOL No.

he's ours now matt. sorry mate

>Literal nobody begging on the internet and trying to maintain relevance

Why won't this faggot just fuck off, nobody cares that he created pepe, the autists on here are the ones who popularized it

>This guy can't except that his creation no longer belongs to him.

Maybe he will when Europeans accept the same about their civilizations.

>except

hes really good at milking the frog thing which is now powered by tge creativity of others. The guy is just good at capitalism.

>except

>remember everyone, my name is matt furie and I created this cartoon frog I have no influence over

Well since its already funded, I'm guessing the autists here will just edit every comic like Zyklon Ben Garrisons.

i tend to agree with most of that
howbeit, the right has something that IS to fight for; namely, individual birthrights, heritage, culture, tradition, shared values, all that came before
the left has a giant thought experiment project that ISN'T to fight for; namely, the destruction of the above for a spin of the wheel that all will turn out better.
would you fight an enemy harder for your son who stood before you and could reach out and touch him and knew his eyes and his heart, or would you fight for harder for someone elses kid in another womans womb whose name you did not even know?
we will win this war

KEK

top lel

he isnt so stupid that he'd miss the opportunity to make sum easy buck

You seem to be confused. The only editing that will happen is people cleaning up the vile, anti-Semitic comics of Matt "Holocaust in a hurry" Furie, also known as Matt "goyim need not worry" Furie, also known as Matt "the Fuhrer" Furie, also known as Matt "Jews going splat" Furie.

Can't wait till someone pirates it

No he's just a greedy jew who wants more money manipulating retards into buying his stupid comic to 'fight the alt-right'. The only way to fight us is to shut down the internet. But libtards can't go 5 minutes without tweeting how non-racist and non-bigoted they and while sitting at an expensive coffee shop and bragging about their tight jeans and shit. seriously kys

archive.is/RdF1G

There, I fixed your link.

Whatever he creates we will convert, it's not that hard.

this guy draws the worst pepes.

Only after it was redrawn did it become a true far reaching meme.

"Racist capitalist Matt Furie wants to bring back hate-symbol 'Pepe' the nazi frog, and he wants YOU to pay for it!"

>rejects it
>kills it
>now wants it back

hahahahaha loser

So, new fake Pepes are going to crash the market? What is your in this Sup Forums?

This will just...give us more Pepes