Afghanistan = 4.9 births per woman, Italy = 1.39 births per woman

How the fuck can we stop these Muslims from breeding? We cannot beat them if they keep breeding like this. Are we destined to go extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJfJPxLntZU
youtube.com/watch?v=UzmYvJesP1g
vimeo.com/222992956
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are we destined to go extinct?
Yes. It is just the future fit for whitebois.

>In Mussolini's thinking, demography was destiny; nations with rising populations were nations destined to conquer, and nations with falling populations were decaying powers that deserved to die.

Easy, have at least 8 kids and move out to the country side, it's your only option.

When their life standards will improve, they will go the same way Caucasians did.

Romans were frequently outnumbered yet usually came out on top. Problem here is that you've stopped using subjucation tactics to quell foreign uprising.

You think that's bad, look up the birth rate of Niger

Because one of you is more powerful than 50 of them. So if you have many kids you will be unstoppable. Don't fall for the memes that they have higher birthrate, they adapt to the country they live in after a while. The only ones who don't are mostly somalians, but there aren't that many of them compared to various Middle Easterners.

It won't help. Even if I have 8 children probably one Afghan can balance that out by himself with his 2-4 wives. And most Italians will not have 8 kids, it's too expensive.

In the US, the average age of whites is 56. The average age of Hispanics is 9.

We're fucked.

i will just kill myself in 1 or 2 months

Just have kids and suck up welfare like the migrants do. You won't do it alone, but it's a start. Besides, don't you want a shitload of kids? Sounds great to me desu.

What the holy fuck? Why are there so many young hispanics in your country?

There is only one solution
youtube.com/watch?v=LJfJPxLntZU

Unironically become religious fundamentalists, Eastern Europe is experiencing a baby boom as a result of returning to traditional Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzmYvJesP1g

>Afghanistan's under-five mortality rate of 257 deaths per 1000 live births is the third highest in the world

wew

Eastern Europe are Chinese people you idiot

Because they migrate at a young age and have kids by 24 by the dozen. Every Hispanic person I've met was born when their parents were in their 20s. Every single one. Meanwhile Whites wait till 33, find out they're infertile, maybe pump out 1, then quit.

convert to islam, convert 2-4 italian women and take them as wives as well

problem solved

I've never heard of a White Sharia person who wasn't mentally ill on some level. Islam is so obviously a fake religion it's hard to justify converting to it.

That's why we have to get them to use our sperm and hybridize themselves.
We selectively breed ourselves into super-intelligent super-humans with amazing mental abilities.
Then we claim that it's all down to genetics - we promote genetic determinism.
Then we use sperm banks and sperm donors to spread the sperm everywhere, and hybridize the world. This way we can beat them because one sperm donor could have hundreds of kids this way.
But first we have to transform ourselves into super humans, and that will take some work and convincing. men don't want to raise another man's child, even though the purpose is to create a new super race far superior to himself.

>How the fuck can we stop these Muslims from breeding?

Easy: deny them the access to breeding vessels but taking them for yourself.
Afghani men can't have afghani children if all the afghani women moved somewhere else.

And Swedes are cuck people. Anyway religious fundamentalism= lots of babies, it's true for the Mormons, the Amish, and the Muslims. If the Afghan people adopted the worldview of say the average Swede overnight their birthrates would plummet as well.

Feminism.

have the UN stop feeding them and ban abortions and birth control

>you win

vimeo.com/222992956

doesn't have to be islam. could be anything else. just needs to allow whites to reproduce a lot.
this. we should push feminism in non-white countries to tank their fertility rate. indians muslims and niggers need to be dealt with. 1.4 billion poos, 1.6 billion muslims and 1.3 billion niggers, and all of them growing fast.