If the majority of Muslims are white as South European why are they discriminated against?

If the majority of Muslims are white as South European why are they discriminated against?
Is religion more important than race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this desu
white sharia now
Inshallah my brother

shut up faggot southern europeans are white

>Europeans
>white
I have some bad news for you user

wtf i hate charlemagne now, i am now a #muscularsexgod

WE

>If the majority of Muslims are white as South European why are they discriminated against?
But they AREN'T white, you fucking retard. It's called science, bitch.

Anyway, we don't want them here because they are fucking savage terrorists.

There are only 2 shades of yellow in that image. Bits of ethiopia are colored the same as the british isles. Within the bright yellow there is also great diversity and a clear distinction between arabs and turks and indo-european meds.

the reason muslims look the way they do has less to do with genetics and more than inbreeding

if the Middle East had been Christian instead of muslim all this time, you'd barely see a difference. All the early civilizations come from the Middle East.

also, the OP pic is obviously garbage and disproved by scientific evidence, but early Middle Easterners like Anatolians and Levantines were basically white

Mediterranid is such a broad category it is only useful as a major skull shape typology(some authors consider even Nordids as a form of depigmented and locally adapted Mediterranean form).

B-But we wuz kangs ..?

Africa is black

take the Medi- off. Terranid. TERRANID. Think about that for a second.

Mediterranid is subhuman phenotype

>A fucking roach
>Calling anyone or anything subhuman

WUZ

>If the majority of Muslims are white as South European
They are not.
And muslims have a cancerous culture that needs to get purged and be removed from all history books.

>a fucking dutch
>tries to talk down to his superior
youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
Do you want me to beat the shit out of you and break your bones?

>Implying I am a Dutch faggot
>Implying I am scared of a roach

>I-I am not d-dutch
LMAO
>I-I'm n-not scared
*ottoman slap blows in your face*

>turk
>being superior to anyone

Nobody is fucking scared of a roach. You subhumans never fight one on one, you're all fucking tiny little midgets with the bone strucutre of 12-year old girls. Even cucked Swedes kick your asses when shit goes down, I've seen it happen plenty of times. We will fucking eat you, we will fuck your assholes. Kill yourself you fucking parasite. Heil hitler.

>Muslims as white as Southern Europeans
>southern Europeans are brown as Muslims
Ftfy

no, because southern europeans are not white either.
we are both mediterranean race, but since we are not muslim, white people don't complain about us as much

Because, culturally, muslims are for the most part niggers.

>m-muh ottoman empire
>the most they could do was conquer weaker nations
>got BTFO against any real European opposition

hahahaha you are even more pathetic than those pagan larpers who scream we wuz vikangz

>got BTFO against any real European opposition
how many wh*Te subhumans have my ancestors buried alive?
500.000? 1 million?

What's up with this same roach who always types
>wh*Te

You wish