Why do Leftists think manning a cash register or flipping burgers at a McDonald's is worth $15 an hour?

Why do Leftists think manning a cash register or flipping burgers at a McDonald's is worth $15 an hour?

They don't THINK. They feel.

Why do retards think destroying the Earth is worth billions?

This charge would have more bite if the right didn't act like histrionic little girls about literally everything.

About damn time. People will actively seek these out too.

>tfw got an offer of 73k USD starting salary after finishing post-grad in Engineering from internfirm

Is it good lads?

>Mr Rensi is the former president and CEO of McDonalds USA
A trustworthy source on the issue I'm sure.

that's pretty damn good for a starting salary, yes

if someone calls you a little baby, you're not supposed to then act like a little baby

shit like that is gonna happen in 10 years max regardless

thing is what are we gonna do with all the minimum wage people; cant kill em; cant let them stay in our houses; so what the fuck to do

i just fear that the masses dont resort to communism

>ImWithHer

>I know you are , but what am I?

That's a bullshit article, those machines have been in existence for some time. I prefer them anyway because I don't have to figure out how the retards are queuing and it's far quicker, but I don't like touching a screen hundreds of others touch either.

it has more to do with giving people a living wage so they dont have to rob from white people

they should put a 30 second timer on the machines, anybody that takes longer than that must leave the store

I feel like robots could automate the entire process of making the food as well. this would eliminate me getting hair in my food ever again.

probably for the best. haven't been to a mcdonalds in 3 years now

wikipedia says he was mcdonald's ceo in the 90's before they started running it into the ground

>those machines have been in existence for some time

Yes but not in the numbers they're being deployed now.

The first time I saw them was back in the late 90's IIRC. But now with more modern technology, it's actually cheap and reliable enough to replace people, and McDonald's is not the only company that wants to do this kind of thing.

The concept of paying a person to push buttons on a machine is over, people can just push those buttons themselves. You certainly don't need to pay someone $15/hour to push buttons.

The first time I encountered one was in France around 4 years ago. McDo is my guilty pleasure whenever I go to france. It was extremely easy and my order wasn't fucked up for once. Also, the entire staff was white but this was around the Sorbonne.

>Why do Leftists think manning a cash register or flipping burgers at a McDonald's is worth $15 an hour?
They are useless failures with no skills who think they ought to be making lots of money for accomplishing the simplest of tasks.

>I feel like robots could automate the entire process of making the food as well.

Yes, eventually. It's certainly possible to design a robot to make fast food now, it's just a matter of making it cheap and reliable enough that buying the robot is better than hiring a person.

Terminator Apocalypse when

15 dollars isn't even a lot of money these days. You can buy a burger and chciken tendies with that much.

They are that stupid, yes.

>every machine in the restaurant is unused
>illiterate retards are queueing up anyway
every time

Nah bruh wait it out til you get 100k offer 70k is peanuts barely a livable wage

>small copper wire in my food.
Im ok with this

We teach them to be autonomous (and I'm not talking about free money, because fuck government, I'm talking about free technologies)

Will robot screens with no personality have a better personality than the niggers they have working the cash registers at McDonalds now?

Destroy all thinking machines. Butlerian Jihan NOW

They will

The fuck are you spending your money on??

would feel better about a copper wire than a human hair

he's from california, probably rent

>worked my ass off during my college years moving tons and tons of brick, wood, and stone for minimum wage happily
>these entitled service job brats believe they warrant more than the measly work they do
I welcome automation to give these people a smack in the head.

Weve had these in Canada for several years now. They always test new things in Canada markets before going to America. If you think $15 minimum wage is the reason, you are retarded - they were doing it even if it was $5 minimum wage since a kiosk costs nothing.

Everyone is equal so that means they should earn as much as

>they were doing it even if it was $5 minimum wage

Indeed, a kiosk doesn't rob you, sue you for discrimination, put bodily fluids in food, rape co-workers, not show up for work, etc. etc.

It just goes to show that even current minimum wage is more than most niggers and other third world sub-humans are worth.

Chicago user here. I see a mix of both

I hate the $15 minimum wage too, but let's be honest, those kiosks would have eventually appeared even if it wasn't for the $15 movement. It's not like they're built on new technology or anything.

1. They feel they are entitled to a job that is worthy of them, instead of trying to be worthy of a job opportunity. I can't even count how many employees have told me they would work harder if they were paid more. The attitude of a successful person is the opposite: I will work so fucking hard that my value to the company will be evident, and they will pay me more and if they don't I'll find someone who will.

2. They've never had to pay commercial rent, pay back a business load, had to make a payroll, or been unable to sleep because of red ink on a balance sheet.

3. They don't know how to cook for themselves so they think a fast food cheeseburger is difficult to prepare.

>Everyone is equal
This thought is only flattering to useless pieces of scum

They were going to do that anyway.