Why are more and more young people transitioning to another gender these days?

Why are more and more young people transitioning to another gender these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ?t=507
youtu.be/4qeIDOrgA-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IBrRxWdLDBw&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews...
or maybe it's just white people's predisposition to sick shit

M E N T A L L Y I L L

partially its a fad, so every two bit teenager and young adult who thrives on drama and experiments with their sexuality is now bitransgayqueerbbq, whereas before, maybe a girl might kiss another girl in college and thats it.

now when little timmy finds his mom's dress and tries it on, the media drills it into his head that he MUSt be trans, and because his parents are hippie failures, they push it too.

also xenoestrogens from shit such as drinking from plastic bottles, how highly artificial and packed full of bullshit our processed food is, lack of strong male role models, jews, the list goes on

ever read the culture series of sci-fi novels?

that's why. now fuck off.

They all think being the other sex is easier, the trick is that nobody thinks of them as either afterward.

I think that girl Emma is just lying for attention, she's a legit female.

I dont mind if they actually look passable and non degenerate like this person. But the majority look like some disgusting mix up which really makes us look like idiots for even accepting it.

Feet pic?

>drinking from plastic bottles

Wait, what?

the pic on the right looks like a albino black woman

Rollerblading peaked in 1995.
No one really knows why these things happen.

we weren't predisposed until we were (((liberated)))

it will happen to you, too. all smart people must stop breeding so they can breed dumb nigger goyim with 60 iqs to work the fields.

left looks fuckable but what the fuck is that thing on the right?

Attention and a group identity and the idea of fighting for something.

For attention. Seriously. A lot of doctors have even admitted that their patients have been telling them this. It's a fad in most cases.

Nothing else to focus angst and rebellion of youth, brought about by objectification of everything via rampant consumer culture

>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

Whatever happened to young men being content with just occasionally dressing up like women, every once inawhile? who the fuck actually wants to be a woman, minus the benefits?

It's a mix of socialization, marketing, and atrazine.

a fetus at 7 weeks old

it's beautiful

A draw back from having the Internet. If something tells you "You can be who you want to be" and have a window that shows other people do it, it compels one with a susceptible mind to do it.

>Why are more and more young people transitioning to another gender these days?

it's a lack of self confidence and failure to attract the opposite sex.

source: im a trap

Because we value mental illness as a valid form of self expression

Because there is women hormones in water tape. Look it up, when women pee after taking their pills it goes in water tape and the mollecules are too little to be cleaned

>woman shaves her head, changes nothing else about herself
>"I AM A MAN NOW"

more attention, as seen by view count. They don't have anything else going for them.

They are not. It's impossible to transition to another gender. Such assignments are made at the time of conception.

It's possible to crossdress, take hormones and perform genital mutilation to become a castrato eunuchoid freak.

>OP makes spurious contention not compatible with physiologic reality
>Probably is a drug zombie with a self-imposed partial chemical lobotomy with resultant intelligence suppression which allows OP to believe such impossibilities.

well at least we know they won't full complete the white genocide , as its obvious they will keep some boys

>Because we value mental illness as a valid form of self expression

Uhmm, so everyone that doesn't think the same way you do is mentally ill? Oh sweetie, that's not how the world works!

No you're wrong. He was born a boy

source: he was in the norwegian newspaper

>user refuses to buy into extreme LARPing

good for you, but so much of the rest of the world does, that it doesn't matter

That's why they have orders of magnitude greater rates of major depression, schizophrenia, drug abuse and alcoholism.

Widespread suppression of intelligence and promotion of delusion, puts life on 'easy mode' for the remaining sane anons.

>round as fuck forehead
>big ass lips

does not compute

>That's why they have orders of magnitude greater rates of major depression, schizophrenia, drug abuse and alcoholism.

That because society oppresses them, and spews hatred towards them. People like you just can't mind their own business and let trans/lgbt people live their lives, and yet you wonder why they're more prone to depression/drug use? It's because of transphobic (probably christian) bigots like you.

There actually aren't, it's just that social-media gives such people a platform so you THINK there are more of them due to exposure, but they're still a minority of a minority.

This reminds me of people overestimating the amount of gays making up the population BECAUSE they're constantly pushed in the media.

Same thing here.

>Jews angry at whites for not interfering with the holocaust fast enough
>Americans literally knew that the Jews were being genocided and only interfered after Hitler started invading everything
>No Jews are brainwashing the descendants of whites to be degenerate trannies while simultaneously pushing mutliculturalism and mass immigration

It's all for revenge, they want to bring an end to white people and humiliate their legacy by turning them into degenerate freaks.

many young people nowadays have such emptiness in their lives that they think becoming the opposite sex (which is physically impossible) might fill that void

Of course, the reason they think it's their sex and not other stuff is in great part due to the agenda pushed by the media

In case you haven't noticed neo-Marxists have been promoting faggotry day and night for the past two decades.

because our sick society pushes it on them

>puts life on 'easy mode' for the remaining sane anons.

Depends on your environment, cities cater towards dregs.

absolutely disgusting, agreed
and checked.

Are they all hiding inside or something?
I have never seen one in real life

It's a phase or just a fucking narcissist

>post op shemales

Grats on being forced to dildo yourself (dilate) on a daily basis for as long as you live or your dugout will heal up.

They've been indoctrinated into mental illness.

>boy grows his hair long, changes nothing else about himself
>"I AM A WOMAN NOW"

Why would anyone want to be male? Yuck, desu.

>implying you could tell that Emma has a boipussy

they arent. the numbers arent high. its like 0.2% of the population. you just have youtube as a fucking platform and jewish media promoting it as normal. its like putting gays on television in every major sitcom and drama when they are like 2-4% of the population at most. it normalizes it and then you start making sure everyone is homophobic and put them in a box to attack as some evil person if they say something bad about it and use the group you literally made as a political and social weapon to take rights and freedoms away from the actual population.

>Why are people choosing to become something that allows them to have a protected status and gain special treatment and they only have to pretend to be a boy/girl to do it

quite the turn on actually
shame about the penis

Your teenage years are a time of confusion, on many levels. It's a time when you're not really sure of who are yet. The right social cues and ideas at the right time can make a spineless teenager become attached to some misplaced ideal. Before long, they make it part of their identity, and force themselves to behave in ways that conform to that identity and the coterie around it.
The problems begin when the major worldwide source of these pressures became not the teenagers' local physical communities, but the mass media in general and the internet in particular.
If you're a regular internet user (especially on Sup Forums, ESPECIALLY-especially on Sup Forums), you can see it all the time. Think back to just how much internet activity is devoted to creating, maintaining and living up to self-labels.
The REAL troubles begin when these stupid teenagers begin doing permanent damage to their bodies, their minds and their lives. And in the age of permanent adolescence, they begin doing permanent damage to their society when they collectively fail to grow out of it by their 20's.

You'd have a point if rich Jewish families were not the ones who funded Hitlers eugenics programs. Hitler and the holocaust were all planned and funded by the Jews.

Bla, bla, bla, It's always someone else's fault isn't it? Can't accept that they are broken as fuck. Basically abominations in the eyes of nature, created by misguided science. Monsters. Hideously sad creatures.

>Be a castrated Eunuch
>Need Heroin or booze to live with self.
>Blame 'Muh Society's fault'

Pic related. An old-ass bottle of heroin for your tired queerness.

>young people
The answer is in the question. Young people are easily influenced by fads, and being trans in a new fad.

...also jews

>Giant Lips
>Instant turn-on

I always find that shit disgusting. It's a sign of a nigger, a person who's way too damn gay, and/or a retard.

Traps are bad and all, but OP couldn't even bother to post some Asian Traps.

Well i can see clearly on this picture that we have a girl who transitioned into a girl. Does she have dick or what?

checked

4th fucking reich fucking when????

>Falling this hard for the bait

As sam hyde once said,

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ?t=507

Lolwut?

Being a freak is the cool thing to do now

>bayer

what did they mean by this

Yeah, the BPA does some really fucked up shit to people, hormonal birth control too

I don't get it was she born a male she looks like a girl to me or is this some kind of joke?

why does she look so shit on the right?

female hormones btfo

Because the degenerate (((media))) has spent the last couple of years shilling this shit. (((They))) know kids are especially vulnerable to media programming. It's sickening.

I tried telling people that once (((they))) got gay marriage legalized, transgender bullshit would be the next big push, and here we are. God help us.

It's Malthusian eugenics designed to address an exponential population explosion and weed out mental weaklings from the gene-pool.

>Muh self-imposed castration
>Look at me I'm cool!

They've been sold a fairytale and were never forced to grow up.

Who nose?

I know I'm confused too but she says she was born a male.

youtu.be/4qeIDOrgA-k

The biological methodology for reproduction has been hijacked.

It's a new trend. When I was young it was goths and emos. Now it's transfaggotry, the only difference is that there's no comeback when you start medications.

you must be a thin lipped cum skin
good for getting your dick sucked
and good for eating pussy.

There are no youth cultures like in the 90's and early 2000's because everyone is so individual nowadays. Some people just take the individuality to the extreme. Also, the hype around transgender people, let alone young transgenders, is greatly exaggerated.

If he was born a male, he's still either a male or a castrated Eunuch.

I think that the moment a little boy (undeveloped hormonally) shows feminine signs, which is normal btw because I used to play skip the rope with the girls in my neighborhood when I was 6 and grew up to fuck them all and I mean ALL.

Well in modern times if my parents were progressive I would be put in a skirt and I would be given feminine hormones until I grew tits.

Do you see whats happening? little boys that haven't grown pubic hair yet are being put under hormonal treatments because they might look or feel feminine. With the support of "psychologists" mind you.

I think we're looking at one of the greatest crimes committed on children in modern times.

>Non degenerate

Have you heard him talk? He's the worst one I've seen.

>not drinking straight from the source, golden showers

Only feeble-minded children.

It's just evolution. Strenthens the strain.

Because Canada outlawed treating gender dysphoria therapeutically and classified telling your 3 year old they are wrong as child abuse.

They secretly seek their own deaths

It's a shame that if you get the wrong parents that can affect your life so severely.

>little girl likes boy toys and doesn't like barbie; also likes to cut her hair short

>normal parents: she's just a tomboy, she'll grow out of it
>modern leftist parents: (puts her on hormone blockers and starts calling her xe)

No it's actually because parents aren't doing their jobs.

>not socially awkward enough to be "cute" to females
>just barely socially awkward enough to be rendered unwanted by females
>too ugly to get a decent girl
>attractive enough for them to just want to be your friend
Heh

>endocrine disruptors
youtube.com/watch?v=IBrRxWdLDBw&t=2s

btw don't they have school bullies anymore to kick the asses of transgender teens? Especially in muslim country like Denmark I would imagine some serious ass kicking. How can one do the transition while in school anyway, don't they have homework?

pls send help

It has nothing to do with feeble-mindedness. At the age they start those kids (primary school), they see their parents and adults in general as infallible Gods.
Can you see why a kid at that age if told that they are trans could believe it for the rest of their miserable lives or until something wakes them up?

How has modern psychology fallen to that point baffles my mind.

No tolerance policies in US public schools make this impossible, unless you're a POC.

>Especially in muslim country like Denmark
Could someone come and kill me?

Is that why suicide is pretty common with them? One day they just wake up and realize they've been fed bullshit all their life and its way too late to go back?

It's a tenant of (((communism))) to encourage degeneracy op.

´cause they are all retarded...

>cause