Pol should embrace environmentalism/ gardening/ landscaping/ home improvment more

you guys need to take breaks and actually prove you are invested in improving the world. How can you fix your country if you cant even change your room, if you cant even maintain yourself and your living space, your home. it makes you feel better and reflects your state of mind. it also gives other around you hope and has a positive chain reaction effect

green space/ plants and SUNLIGHT have positive effects, on your mental health and of those around you, you should want to go outside more, hell bring your fucking laptop and shit post in the sun on the patio/deck under an umbrella, but we need people to start acting to improve the wordl immediately around them.

you can come back to pol, im not saying you have to stop but if your room isnt even clear right now you need to stop now and go clean it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9T4T-LqQJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jokes on you shitlord I'm entirely self sustaining at this point and my rooms clean

I have long thought if someone ran as an eco-fascist they would sweep the west coast.

you retards assume like crazy,,,why are you libshits so full of prejudice?? I live on fucking paradise "island", food grows on its own, and I plant trees and pot plants

SIEG HEIL

you are the one assuming only lefties care about the environment

also

>expat in sex industry/pizza wasteland
>ever complaining about the decline of western civ and degeneracy

stfu

nvm your not thailand

athough i wouldnt be suprised about most "Tropical" bananna republics

>you are the one assuming only lefties care about the environment

thats the opposite of what I said, I said you are assuming that "right wing nazi pol" are just a bunch of basement dwellers

>Sup Forums spends all day cleaning its room
>never fights the race war
I'm on to you OP.

its a lot of generation z and tail end generation y twenty somethings larping as nazis

Are we being raided by /out/?

and what do you think of soldiers in first world militaries who keep everything clean, its obviosely not about discipline right, they are just cucks or whatever

Versailles bump

7/10

OP you're a complete gay Faggot and a feminine cunt.

Fuck off from this board.

>grass
>two kinds of trees

2/10

Barely a garden.

>t, A country where they can barely grow anything except in warzones despite having ample amounts of cowshit

You know jack about India, this is why I told you shouldn't be even here on the first place nigger.

clean your streets and take a fucking shower

love this.

gigantic dark trees surrounding a comfy little area.

i think "grove" might be the name.

I love pottering around in the garden. There is something calming about shapping the natural environment around me.

all that is needed is outdoor wifi and pol could truly start to undergo a revolution

this triggers the vargina

Friendly reminder that global warming is a thing.
Friendly reminder that according to scientists (not your oil merchants ''scientists'', actual scientists) even if the governments was doing what they are planning to do (implying they will) that still wouldnt even be close to enough
Friendly reminder that to save the planet, we will need draconian measures like making sure africa doesn't reproduce to oblivion, massively regulating our industries, especially the fishing industries to the point where thousand of people will lose their job, making cars so expansive that only 1% of the population will be able to use them and declaring war on china or any country that doesnt want to do the same.
Friendly reminder that Hitler, who loved the environment and animals would be fighting against it, not jerking off about FAKE N00S and muh carbon tax
Friendly reminder that only ecofascism can save the world or it's impending doom, embrace it pol

Having knowledge on the topics of Gardening, Horticulture, Permaculture and even Aquaculture is invaluable, get on it cunts

Are you ready?

Anyone remember the Sup Forums botany threads a while back?

Those were comfy as fuck, I miss orchid user. Unfortunately I think the mods would remove such a thread now....

our mods are so fucking stupid they legit dont understand how to mod this board. they delete merchant threads and people who ask about how to stop addictions but they keep thread like ''is lauren southern white''

I already do! ECO-FASCISM WHEN????

Anyways, Sup Forums should definitely learn how to grow their own food, compost, and re-introduce native plants back into the habitat. We don't want any of those invasive species.

>My room is a little messy though. Guess I'll go clean it.

and cleaning ones room

Get together with a bro and do some brotany together. It's just two totally straight dudes, doing a little gardening. It's totally not gay.

Yes yes, good goy! Your mortgage is our cast- I mean your home is your castle! You should be spending more time on yourself, not congregating and organizing.

>''is lauren southern white''
Why is this so funny?

She does need a bit of a tidy

>anyone can be a hero goy. you are ready for everything as you are now, and whatever you do, dont find time to calm down and collect your thoughts or create nice places to meet/ congregate with other people when you host/invite them over that also inspires them, do all that at the (((gold course))) and (((country club)))

I need money first

Self sufficient Sup Forums's rural permaculture communities when?

Fine. How is this different from Naomi Klein's "local-ism will save the world and transform politics"?

I have never read that or heard of her, will look into

but agrarianism is as old as America

you can also use them to betray people, if your into that kind of thing

>but agrarianism is as old as America
Exactly my point. Look at where it got us. Individual self-reliance is meme politics

Pro-environment policies not only save the Earth, they hinder big business development. Rural areas will remain almost entirely white as nigs won't move if there's a lack of prospects, and if we do this in cities it will further impoverish niggers. whites should be okay as it would create green jobs which whites are way overrepresented in and farmers will understand as well as natural science majors (complete lack of niggers in those fields).

I volunteer for invasive plant removal at my regional park authority. Nobody but my direct family knows about it, I don't brag in any way, but I am proud of it.

Perhaps the problem is younger people are not giving enogh focus on the enviornment outside of bullshit campaigns and legislation

they cant even recycle/ keep themselves from littering or clan their rooms despite all their hippy talk and organic shopping while taking selfies in all of it

certainly cant grow anything in the garden or farm or landscape

could they even identify tools in a shed and tell what they do and can be used for?

vump

>>>City boys don't know about my Solar Powered, Self Sufficient, Nature Friendly, Pesticide Free, Totally Organic, GMO Free, High-Yield, High-Nutrient Content, High Value, Completely Closed Nutrient Loop, Eco-System Modelling, Farming.
>>>I bet you date negros too.

Why is permaculture so comfy?
Is it in the white genes?
youtube.com/watch?v=h9T4T-LqQJk

Here's a tip from There are two types of tomato plants, determine and indeterminate. Always get indeterminate because they get fucking huge and will continue to produce tomatoes at an increasing pace until frost kills it. You can also take cuttings from an indeterminate plant and make clones.

Determinate tomatoes give you one quick harvest. Never prune determinate tomato plants.

so how do we educate young people?

where do we start?

not only that, but this is what we need to do in order to undercut illegal immigrant labor, great for millenial unemployment problems

one last try

start with yourself, start local, and we can make america great again