Opinion on Protestantism?

What's your take on Protestantism and the Reformation?
Do you feel as if their faith is closer to Christianity than Catholicism is?
What is the role of the Protestant Christian in today's world given its political atmosphere?
At a personal level, I feel as if Protestantism is the reason behind European cuckoldry(Prime examples: UK and Swedistan).
Christianity has been said to be weak since it has been called the religion of pity. The case was not always that, but today, it seems more true than ever.
Is it true that Protestantism is cuckoldry? Why or why not?

I'm catholic.

I think protestantism is because a guy was a heretic, and another guy wanted to divorce...Martin Luther said that Christ fucked mary magdeline. He's a heretic. Don't listen to heretic protestants. Join the true church.

Pretty legit to complain about what's wrong with the church. However, it played in to the hands of the venetian black nobility to divide and conquer to reassert banker control over europe.

I guess kind of just one of those things you'll always find in history. It's an age-old question. Do you try to reform the existing system? Or do you try to destroy it an establish your own?

I'm not one that is religious, but I do practice customs of both the Christian and Shi'ite Islamic faiths, and uphold the moral values of both.
I've always viewed Protestantism as a faith for those who do not want to dedicate or devote to their Lord and family, but instead to devote more to the self.

What Flag is this guys?

I understand, since the Catholic church was ridden by corruption at the time.
However, the Reformation should've been fixing the Church's current state, rather than deviating and creating an entirely separate entity.
Even the Orthodox Church made deviations, but still remained closer to Christianity than Protestantism did.

Just hover your mouse over it

I'm at work, cock-head.

The Catholic church is still a big fat mess. I'm actually a bit glad to have been born into a Catholic family so I can shit on its faults without remorse.

I don't find Protestants or any other sect convincing enough to want to convert. But in my opinion I think it's a good thing that different interpretations can peacefully coexist based on a shared general framework because I don't think anybody would ever have exactly the right answer. For this reason alone, I don't see the benefit in trying to unify Roman Catholics with Orthodox Catholics beyond recognizing that we're more the same than we are different.

It's not that hard, nigger.
Minor details if you need it.
Lebanon
>Sectarian
>West of Syria
>Actually wuz kangs(Phoenicia)
>Good food
>Social people
>Corrupt government

At work means I'm using phone.

However, thanks for Mia Khalifa and you have a great day Rareanon-kun.

True faith. Papacy is a satanic institution.

Most welcome(Though there are hotter women here), have a nice day.

Stupid n00b there's one true church.

Exactly. It's lazy man's Christianity.

But why? Aren't Protestant nations on average less religious? Compared to Catholic nations such as those in South America, Spain, and Italy?

The pope is anti-christ. Protestantism faith is made for the people and not run by a false leader.

t. highest amount of atheism in the world

>religious cucks
Oh boy this never gets tiring

Protestantism: read bible, tithe to help the church, Christ is leader, salvation through faith

Catholics: bible is in Latin, nobody reads it or understands it, pay to have sins removed, faggot pope who loves queers and sandniggers is leader, salvation through following all of their stupid non-biblical rules so you don't get excommunicated

Daily Reminder

1.not true anymore
2.Tithe is optional
3.Meh i agree new Pope is a cuck
4.Whats wrong with the sacraments?

Daily reminder catholics believe that Jesus built His church on human while protestants and orthodox believe He built it on faith

Daily reminder Protestants are simple minded hillbillies.

Daily reminder your pope is the priest of antichrist and maoist

Daily reminder nothing you believe is actually, specifically stated in the Bible and is all based of what your toothless hillbilly pastor tells you what the verses "really" mean.

>faith based completely on God's word without larping pedophiles in skirts
>IT'S NOT TRUE YOU FUCKING HERETIC

Here's how our conversation would go:

Me: show me faith "alone"
You: See this verse here?
Me: it doesn't say faith alone.
You: well it's implied!

Me: show me once saved always saved in the Bible.
You: see this verse here.
Me: it doesn't say that.
You: well it's what the author meant!

Me: show me in the Bible that baptism isn't necessary for salvation.
You: see this verse here.
Me: It doesn't say that.
You: yeah but you see what Jesus REALLY meant was...

I mean we could go on. You can't give me ONE example where the Bible explicitly states one of your dogmas. Not one. Everything you believe is based on interpretation. Meanwhile I can show verse after verse that explicitly states word for word what we believe.