Marriage between man and women, is for the sole purpose of creating a stable environment for children to grow up in

>Marriage between man and women, is for the sole purpose of creating a stable environment for children to grow up in
Then why let gays marry?

well that's implying that's what marriage is for. marriage is a social construct, you can easily have kids without getting married. It is simply beneficial for the government for you to be married, you've been brainwashed into thinking that marriage is something you do if you want to create a family. you've fallen into the trap of jews, wake up senpai

Go back to r*ddit mgtowcuck virgin

we didn't want to.

I agree.

I support gay rights, but I can't imagine a child growing up in a house where a dad is fucking a trap every night.

so you're not going to construct an argument to counter mine? just like a child

>marriage is a social construct
Yeah and it was constructed for the purposes of procreating and management of sex
Why let fags get married?

>you've been brainwashed into thinking that marriage is something you do if you want to create a family

It is you fucking retarded 18 year old. Marriage existed before any organized government beyond a tribal leader and well before government gibs. You'd understand this if you weren't a retarded byproduct of a single mom.

Because gays want those tax breaks and to force people to bake them cakes and shit.

There's no real reason behind any of it except "gibsmedat"

No I am not interested in having an argument about relationships with a 25 year old virgin manchild

>marriage is a social construct, you can easily have kids without getting married

Yeah if you want them to come out as fucked up as you

If you want them to grow up and get actual careers you have to provide a stable environment for them

>you've fallen into the trap of jews

you ARE the jew.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

cause you'd want to be fucking your own daddy and be made into his boi toy and get your boipucci split open.

cause it's not what you said? marriage is marriage. there's no requirement to raise children if you get married. even if you don't get married you can have a stable environment to raise children with your partner

Execute all the gays

My secret plan would be to upgrade civil unions to marriages but call everything still civil union. Then I'd make it a condition that you only get benefits from your civil union if you actually have kids.

Through this most gays won't have privileges because they'll never have kids. That's a win in my book. Next I'd make it impossible for them to adopt kids through corrupt law shenanigans.

End effect: Fags can marry but actually can't. It's basically Jim Crowe for gays. How do you like my plan?

We don't let them :)

Pink triangles will look nice on them shirts.

Because laws often hinged on marriage and homosexuals, instead of having a law that provided equal rights, demanded that they drag a religious ceremony through the mud, despite not believing in it, just because they abhor society and must have everything, even if they do not qualify for it and both the political establishment and Church were weak enough to cave in.

Because they won't shut the fuck up if you don't.

Gay adoption is the same thing. Soon they be able to have children of their own thanks to medical science, so none of this really matters. The fall of the traditional family unit is inevitable.

Can I get a quick run down on these two?

If we have a right to religious freedom why don't churches have the right to declare that homosexual marriage infringes on their religious beliefs and that them being able to legally 'marry' is only marriage in legal speak?

Shit cosplay of 2 robuts in the Nier series.

To fix this problem I have an idea.

Before gays can legally marry, they have to donate their eggs/sperm depending on their sex.

That way a family who cant conceive can still have the kids they want and we don't die out as a species.

Pic. Unrelated

Let them do what they want, if they do not bother you personally and cannot reproduce, it is win-win for you right?

the question is why not? why should we make them feel worse for no reason? there is no
bad thing about gay marriage so why not just let them do it huh? or did that ever kill anyone?

I agree with euro fag for once. Are you even in the EU shitposter?

Strange to see Quotes of Janusz Korwin-Mikke posted on non-polish sites