CNN BTFOD PT. 2

Project Veritas has Van Jones on tape saying the Russia Storyline™ is a nothingburger.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/26/project-veritas-undercover-investigation-cnn-producer-admits-network-hyping-mostly-bullsht-trump-russia-scandal-for-ratings/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
breaking.projectveritas.com/cnnpart2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need some proofs

Bullshit

You Are Very Fake News

Screencap this, proof coming in less than 15 minutes.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/26/project-veritas-undercover-investigation-cnn-producer-admits-network-hyping-mostly-bullsht-trump-russia-scandal-for-ratings/amp/

Isn't he the black supremacist whose married to a white lady, who was also fired by a black President?

THIS THREAD IS A WHITELASH

OLD, ANGRY WHITES LASHING OUT AGAINST DIVERSITY AND BARACK OBAMA

shut up nigger

Where is it

Looking forward.

Gavin McInnes revealed this on his show today after interviewing James, just wait and see

yep op was right

how did you know OP

U H U R U
H
U
R
U

Lolol dis gon be guud

Digits don't lie

breaking.projectveritas.com/cnnpart2.html

that fat neckbeard interrupted otherwise there would've been more juicy stuff. But this is good.

Holy fucking shit OP actually delivered and was not a massive faggot

Shut the fuck up Fake News

KEK. Sup Forums BTFO.

here's the source you kike

Lol Lol Lol. Libtard tears are jummy

Not surprised.

Way to go op, and the first part is 5th trending when I checked this morning

This one isn't nearly as good as yesterday's. We already knew Nigga Jones was a retard larping as goncerned citizen about russia. Im glad its out there but a 2 second clip is gonna be deflected hard. I was hoping for more. Anyway thx James you're doing the lords work regardless. Van Jones is a nigger projectveritas.com

This will get through to many liberals. The love Van Jones.

>youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
everyone be sure to like this video so we can get it trending. The more eyes on this the bettter

So this was posted by OP 47 minutes before the video went live on YT.

Interesting.

BIX NOOD MOFUCKA

Hopefully but i doubt it. The last video had actual conversations. Whos to say they weren't talking about the russia prostitute piss story? Getting thru to leftists is like trying to shove your dick thru thru a pinhole

Painfully bad

A big fucking nothing burger.

Think its time for CNN to take a seat.

aslong as Veritas keeps coming out with more and better shit ill take this tiny vid today, its small but its adding to the narrative.

I want to see the bastard Don Lemon on one of these tapes. His smug ass should be fed to the nigger beasts in prison

This guy is 100% employed by the Trumps at this point.

>Van Jones
Oh boy, it's really over for CNN now! You drumpftards are pathetic. Only in a world of alternative facts would one little out of context snippet from an employee completely bury an international scandal.

>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago

SPREAD IT

Ikr Klumpfy is finished now.

I love that fucking game. This gif is what made me start playing, 600 hours later I'm a Warthunder pro. I still remember my very first flight in the shitty reserve biplane with fixed landing gears. I was chasing another biplane for a very long time, was bad at aiming, and didn't know I could jam my guns, jammed my guns. At that moment the guy I was chasing pulled up hard, so did I. But I was a bit off, and crashed into him. But since I hit him right on top of his cockpit with my mighty fixed landing gears, his wings exploded, and fell off, and I continued flying. My gear was fine too. I was laughing hard. I wish I had recorded it.