Why white people are so beautiful in comparison to other races?

why did god created people so unequal?

Because there are many Gods, ours gods are superior in beauty and strength.

to test us

something about genetic selection during the ice age or something

uhhhh subhumans arent people

>subhumans arent people
>subhumans
>sub
>humans
Nigger that made no sense

God wanted to fashion one race after the angels.

Melanin ain't shit

Whites are the only Caucasoids that dont have apish looking faces due to the ice age causing a flattening effect on them to stay warmer, Asians are what happens when hominids adapt to extreme cold however while whites is high cold.

Angels dont look like humans they are well impossible to describe in appearance.

Because like with any good tragedy, you need to start off with something beautiful and watch it get destroyed.

God's chosen people

"Rising from his sacrifice, Noe blessed and cursed, as Christ was to rise from the tomb after his sacrifice and bless his followers with the gift of the Holy Ghost, while the curse of his blood rested on the Jewish nation.

"'Cursed be Canaan, a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.' He could not curse Ham, for God had blessed the three sons and the curse rested on Canaan's children. Ham's sons settled Palestine, which they cursed with the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah. But Ham's tribes settled Africa, and find their vocation as slaves and servants waiting on the white men. Cursed in the passion their father mocked in Noe, the African race love to serve as servants to the other races. Living since in deepest degradation, among them never rose religion, literature, invention, genius, or progress. The other races will not receive on an equality one in whose veins flows their tainted blood.

"Prophetic words the Holy Ghost pronounced through Noe on the sons who covered him. 'Blessesd be the Lord God of Sem, let Canaan be his servant.' Thus he determined that the 'Lord God,' Jesus Christ would be born of Sem's race, the Jews. Christ's genealogy shows him as son of Sem. He is the glory of the Jewish Semites. The other Semitic nations settled Asia, where they have remained stagnant, conservative, unprogressive, hardly improving since the patriarchs, for they were not blessed with the grace of change.

1/2

"To Japheth: 'The enlarging' or 'The white man,' Noe said, 'May God enlarge Japheth, and may he dwell in the tents of Sem, and Canaan be his servant.' The Hebrew has here for 'God' the word 'Shekina,' the Holy Ghost, who spoke through Noe and gave Japheth's sons, the white races, that colonizing instinct, civilization, progress, advancement, innovation, superiority - the unrest of bright minds which down the ages lifted them to the highest prosperity, culture and refinement. This is the reason the white men are so superior to the other races. God foresaw the Jews would reject Christ, that the white men would receive him, and thus he prepared them for their mission to receive the Gospel and carry on the Church."

2/2

Some Japs are really good looking also.

Has anyone else ever thought:
>She'd be hot
>if she was white

Surely they have golden hair.

The only time other races are any where close to as beautiful as whites, is when they similarly share high pronounced cheek bones, narrow straight noses, and soft to small lips.

They dont have hair either since they are no biological. angels are true beauty meaning if you saw them you would be in aw and not get an erection,

They're not. I'm black and I prefer blacks. Most whites prefer whites. Most Asians prefer Asians. Everyone prefers their own race, except the degenerates brainwashed by the (((media))).

>angels are true beauty meaning if you saw them you would be in aw and not get an erection,
Which is exactly the reaction beautiful Nordics produce.

>The Angles are the subject of a legend about Pope Gregory I, who happened to see a group of Angle children from Deira for sale as slaves in the Roman market. As the story would later be told by the Anglo-Saxon monk and historian Bede, Gregory was struck by the unusual appearance of the slaves and asked about their background. When told they were called "Anglii" (Angles), he replied with a Latin pun that translates well into English: “Bene, nam et angelicam habent faciem, et tales angelorum in caelis decet esse coheredes” ("It is well, for they have an angelic face, and such people ought to be co-heirs of the angels in heaven").

because whites are the master race, we have gone through 50k years of evolution. The only flaw the white man has is that hes TOO tolerant. If they were like asians the refugees would have been dealt with in a week
look at Poland etc

BASED BLACK MAN XDXDXDXDXDXD

because white people are young.
they come from africans who are older.

Black people are old people. White people are young people.

Black people stayed in Africa.
WHite people went to Europe and reborn.

> He'd be hot
> if he wasn't so ugly

>humans are not humans.

>ARGENTINA IS WHITE!
You arent white Paco

I like how you think

Nigger features are horizontal because they are worldly, white features are vertical because they are other-worldly.

God gave niggers big lips and big noses because niggers see through those senses. Whereas whites posses a thin nose and small lips but large eyes because whites perceive through their eyes rather than through their lips & noses.

White features aim towards the stars, which is why the eyes are large and their features vertical. Nigger features aim towards this world, which is why the lips and nose are large and their features horizontal. One is bound to this world and is destined to die with it, the other has the potential to reach into the heavens, that is why those 'vertical' features are reaching for the sky.

Master Race. God chosen people.

Not like kikes who wrote their own holy books and called themself god chosen people.

This. Every race should feel there's is the master race and most beautiful. It is natural and healthy.

Beautiful explanation

The unusual condition of male sexual selection playing a heavy role in European pre-history drove them to be more beautiful. It's the same reason why the white race is more feminine in general than other races.

What's the sauce?

The problem with this is that beauty points to truth.

And truth is not subjective.

God made vertical features beautiful because he's telling us to 'reach for the stars'... for heaven, he's telling us that this world is doomed, and if we're to survived, we need to look beyond this world.

Pic related, even Asians want to look as white as possible and so they lionize white features.That is because it is the truth and the beauty, it is the aim for heaven which God had made beautiful.

Because they are white

>sub=below
>subhuman=below a human

You can stay masculine down there if you want.

Thats just cherrypicking made by some austist

>low tier human.
>still a human.

Whites come from albinism, a disease.

Read more here

WRONG.

Whites are overrated

White is right.

Such beautiful.

Very beautiful indeed

Non-white spic monkeys have nothing on purebred WASPs.

I do feel sorry for all you non-humans out there. But raping a white woman won't boost your looks nor DNA.

Aren't we just attracted to our own race? As in if you're white you prefer people with similar bone and facial structure. Asians prefer others will their bone and facial structure. Biologically speaking, why would we be attracted to something that looks very different to us?

You racist

if you didnt blend in with the snow, you got eaten by the saber-tooth tiger?

i le this explanation. Also black are very materialistic and white are more spiritual and have more metaphysical thought.

Being master race is truly a privilege I enjoy to its fullest

This, desu pham.

white people are objectively the most beautiful.
all most successful female/male models are white. Some are hispanic, but they have white traits such as light skin and blue eyes, so they pretty much look white anyway.

subhuman means "below human" from the latin "sub" meaning "under", not "a subcategory of humans" you 4 inch drilldo

i unironically buy this.

because Jews are God's chosen people

It is the logical conclusion.

>need a servant to pour drinks
so prividge much whitness

White people unironically believe that:
1) God exists
2) God created white people
3) White people are beautiful and not albino genetic accidents
Lmao

>not _ genetic accidents

Why can't god use evolution to create us hmm?

Honestly the entire reason why anybody cares about whiteness is to have more white women.

so wut u sayin iz I should fuck white wimmens and sheet?

>beast of the field tries to make himself feel better

I guess even apes have to look at their partner during sex

finally, some elsaposting i can get behind.

shes hoooooooooooot as fuck
i would eat her asshole after she shits and then literally take the shit and use it as lube

Its a weird dynamic, white women are the most attractive but white men are some of the least on average. Too feminine looking. The only white men that are universally attractive are spaniard and italian, which hardly count as white.

>posts a picture of panfaced gooks.

fucking kek, you yellowfever fags are delusional.

white people are disgusting. pink pimply skin, usually fat from sedentary lifestyle, gorge themselves on alcohol and dead cows.

(((ikr, white guys are so terribly unattractive, hot latin men are where it's at)))

and another fugly white male

*Blacked

I...understand desu

>not wanting to eat her shit

Well some race has to be the best at something and whites just happened to be the prettiest.

We were created in His image. I can imagine angels appear similar.

Buuuuut non-whites prefer the whitest looking wymenz of their own race.

WE WUZ White N SHIEEEET

At least we aren't cucked by muslims :^)

Don't you dare drink alcohol Goy

Mediterraneans are overtly emotional wine-drinkers who kiss each other on the cheeks. Northern European men are much more stoic and in control.