God IS watching you masturbate

Be on your best behavior, children.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Reminder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>God IS watching you masturbate
Gay as fuck.

Spoken like a true religious Original Pedo

god is a nigger-lover. where does that leave you?

>God IS watching you masturbate
>Children
Can g*d get v&?

Thats why you should always hide under the sheets.

Does god also watch preteens in the bath tub?

Is so Gods a pedophile

What if I masturbate but dont cum? Is she still upset.

I mean God is a woman, clearly

I'm masterbating NOW
Witness my Cum Muhammad

I never gave God permission to enter my house.

Can I have God arrested for burglary?

Black people are proof that there is no God.

If masturbation wasn't forbidden, it wouldn't be any fun.

Why is this constantly shilled so hard?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Reminder to all of you%3B God IS real God IS watching you masturbate Be on your best behavior%2C children./

STOP MASTURBATING PLEASE

t. your penis

So we all repent our sins pefore the Rapture, duh

Why would children masturbate?

>STFU MICHAEL I ALREADY FUCKING HEARD YOU
>BLAH BLAH STARVING CHRISTIANS BLAH BLAH GOOD PEOPLE DYING. SAME OLD BULLSHIT. THATS OLD.
>CANT YOU SEE THAT WATCHING THIS NIGGA JACK OFF IS WHERE ITS AT?!?!??

Because there are so many jokes waiting to be put into the comments

Kind of hard not to when you're all-seeing. You are FORCING God to watch, which is why he doesn't like you doing it

>creates you
>gives you instincts and sexual urges
>makes you ugly so that women won't fuck you
>repreends you for masturbating
>maximum trolling.gif

That makes me feel so much better about all those times I've done things even i myself look back upon myself in utter disgust & know that an omnipresence was feeling & observing in unison like it wasn't even me doing those things but my hands & thoughts had no option but to accept my fate & all my choices past, future & present were all predetermined & planned to a point where i didn't even write this shit you're reading. It's actually me, God, i wrote this shit you're reading now, cause it's all part off my fucking plan...

Hes god isn't he? If he can create the world, he can put on noise cancelling headphones and watch funny meme compilations on youtube or something.

You never told me why I was supposed to be afraid of this. Am I supposed to feel bad about him watching me shit, too?

God loves virgins who do not defile themselves, they are some of the most highly favoured in the kingdom.
But He punishes degenerates who defile themselves and not procreate.

>God is just a guy stuck in an eternal K-hole

Pls be true

I'll make sure I'll make him sick in the stomach, fuck that faggot

I dont think you understand what he was saying at all.
Do you really imagine God as a man? God is the all seeing. Whatever you see and hear God sees and hears

What youtubers do you think God is subscribed to?

I fucking love it. Thank you.

None, youtubers are one of the reasons why he punishes us.

But I thought the bible said that god created us in his own image or something.

>don't masturbate
>get mad
>kill someone
>die of prostate cancer
ok

We were perfect and without sin when he created us.

ohhhh... so he was referring to his own image in terms of personality rather than appearance?

Define Sin

To me, it means we are creators.
Man was made to create.

They just didn't know what sin was.

No intention. But with intention comes the spark.

Without evil. Basically complete ignorance and innocents.

In mathematics, the sine is a trigonometric function of an angle. The sine of an acute angle is defined in the context of a right triangle: for the specified angle, it is the ratio of the length of the side that is opposite that angle to the length of the longest side of the triangle (the hypotenuse).

Exactly.
They were innocent and ignorant of sin.

>i have urges, therefore I am justified upon acting on my every urge or else god is bad
grow up, kiddo.

yeah, yeah sage

Morality was created by the weak to keep the strong from eating them.

I don't have sin

Did you know the hebrew language is basically numbers?
They also had a lot of circles in their culture, like the nomadic tent they lived out of for 300 years because a circle has no beginning or end
God in hebrew translates to π

Also ignorant of basically everything.

neat

Thus could never be sinned as they didnt know what it is. Until they took from the tree of knowledge however.

Blessing and a curse.

As I said, it produced the spark.

If God didnt want it to happen, it never would happen after all.

We were perfect and without sin when he created us.

>They just didn't know what sin was.

Who's "We" & who's "They"?

Adam and Eve.

>2017
>not adama and steve

Um...sure that's what you meant

Is god considered a incestous pedophile voyeur who is also of a different species and on the most supreme level of existence?

Morality needs to be in this universe or animals couldnt evolve and survive. Including man. If a wolf snapped the neck of her nursing young than raise them the wolf could never evolve or exist.

If we did not have morals, our societies would crumble instantly without trust.

When we said "we were created without sin" "we" refers to Man.
Adam and Eve, they were without sin and perfect on creation, the first humans. They refers to Adam and Eve.

I'm sorry, i forgot about the talking snake (Adams big fat cock) being eaten by Eve

Sadly, the trust inevitably gets eroded and war amongst the people restarts the process.

Because we arent perfect. But without trust we couldn't rebuild from our destruction again.

My jizz can only hit the ceiling if I have an audience.

God is dead my dude
We killed him. We are the the murderers of all murderers.

It's parable, you can apply the metaphor to many situations involving the nature of ignorance and intention.

Go ahead and live by your own personal set of unspoken laws then.

Do not involve me in them as i use a natural understanding of life to define my boundrys.

I see desire as the nature of the cycle, but that's me.

Depends. Do you waste desire spilling the seed over pixels on your screen or create new life with this desire?

We're not perfect, but we're not fucken Africa either.
How long have you religious maniacs tried to fix the world?
Be done with this madness, focus & salvage what you can.
I was born in a perfect world, we tried to sing "feed the world", we gave money "live aid", we took refugees...
Look at our Garden of Eden now....

I don't like the way you push God as something people should fear. God has also seen all the terrible things done to you out of spite and greed as well. It isn't a one-sided story.

Religious maniacs are the only people to keep civilization propped up though.
Every greek, roman, Renaissance artist were religious
Without them you dont have all this art, poetry, preservation of history ect

Says little Muhammad

Then why is civ2017 trying to spit on their graves & disrespect their virtues

Do you really think he wants you to fap and waste your desire like that? Those desires should be applied to creation. Believing, imo, is not enough. What is belief without fruit or action?

Nothing is stopping niggers from farming and feeding themselves. They are just being niggers.

Men fought & died over the Mediterranean for 1000 years for nothing. It's a fucking disgrace & an insult.
Those cunts used to crucify soldiers & float them back screaming to Malta on crosses.
I fucking despise you refugee welcome cunts!!!

Sometimes people have to relieve stress, user. That's what most of the sins boil down to. Vacating the moment, or disingenuous intention.

>why are humans destroying themselves again when they lose track of mortality?
GEE.

I dont welcome refugees you idiot. The churches have been subverted to weaken religion.

>anything sth of Mediterranean
>Human

You can do literally anything else thats productive to achieve the same result. Infact youll get better results when you apply this into something productive.

I can agree that niggers are not human.
They aligned themselves with Beast more than God, they are nothing like us.

I always had a feeling someone was watching.
I wouldn't.

Depends what your goals are, depends on your wants. You could also do a lot worse and go a lot lower.

You have to realize the reality, that the sin exists so long as people do. Trying to scare them out of it is a bad strategy, can lead to alienation when brushed broadly.

You shouldn't be alleviated from sin because youre afraid you should do it because its right.

I can also make a bet you dont do it out of stress you do it because youre horny and weak.

They bring no culture, no art, no philosophical intellectualism.
But maybe, just maybe, after 100 years, when our Grandchildren fight back the horde a new renaissance will occur.
A bloody graphical description & a message to their Grandchildren not make the SINS of the Father

You can only hope we dont need to wait for our grandchildren to spill the blood of evil. If our stones were never meant to kill that fag or nigger the stone would never land upon their fresh

Tick tock, day of the rock