"richard spencer is controlled op" - jews hiding in synagogue freaking the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=UcWaIcEq6fg

So one of the most frequent things i see posted here is that spencer is controlled opposition or some CIA plant.

Here is an hour long video of kikes in a synagogue freaking out about his rise to power and the danger of his politics

>the CIA wouldn't have already thought about the controlled opposition to the controlled opposition

I think the CIA is controlled opposition to the controlled oposition to the controlled oposition.

you are both wrong the CIA and NSA have created controlled opposition to the opposition to the artificially created controlled opposition opposition

Before I watch an hour of kvetching, do they actually understand the opposition (why WNs exist, what WNs want to achieve) or is the whole thing just "literally hitler, muh 6 gorillion".

Its a really good talk that breaks down the rise of the american alt right

one of the guys is spencers classmate

Yea well, they should be scared. After all they've done to the west recently, they should be.

He is - this is all to increase Spencer's credibility and effectiveness as a honeypot, don't you know? Wheels within wheels, the conspiracy grows larger with each failure of the theory, until it's only I in my corner, hallucinating and twitching. The complexity of the plot just goes up with each fact that would otherwise disprove it, just like the number of dimensions of the game that Trump is playing goes up with each of his failures. (Love that he's on a winning streak recently!)

Hah! It seems both you of you gentlemen are wrong. You see, the CIA created controlled opposition to the opposition that was originally suposed to oppose the other opposition they created to cast the illusion of perceived opposition in the wake of what is actually controlled opposition to the other, controlled oposition.

exactly

cernovich (a jew) was the one who made up the rumor that richard was a shill

What is most important of all right now is to have more white babies.

that seems like a bit much

Nope

They're too spooked by "ebil natseys" to accurately assess the situation, and as a result they have a surface-level understanding at best. If this is the opposition, the 2020s are ours.

Why the TRS hate?

because it is jewish

How

>"He's not our guy, he's too soft!"
>"He's not our guy, he's too hardcore!"
>"He's irrelevant so who cares!"
>"His relevance means he's conspiring with the media!"
Every Spencer-Thread ever. Never seen a more smeared person on Sup Forums.

unless you're out there doing shit for the white race you have no leg to stand on talking shit on those who are doing activism.

Mike Enoch, the head of TRS, has a jewish ex-wife, who he met before he got redpilled on the JQ. Imagine that, in Jew York of all places!

Granted there was some actual discontent, but it got cleared up pretty quickly inside their private forum, and he has openly said that he's okay with people who won't trust him anymore, but that he won't give up the cause.

However shills are making hay out of the general confusion, using typical Saul Alinksy divide and conquer tactics to destroy every relevant alt-right activism by stirring up inner conflict. You'll notice how most people arguing against them barely know the imageboard-etiquette, always post the same, really shitty and unfunny memes, and even get a lot of our ideology completely wrong (apparently having a mixed-race person in your family-circles means you're a leftist). If this is too confusing to you either form your own opinion on it or stay out of it, but don't fall for these obvious shills. We know they're here.

gotta love nu-pol discussions.
>he is a shill
>no you are the shill
>*autistic screeching*
so how is the monolithic wn going for you guys?
he is100% co, anyone shilling for israel is, dunno why this such a hard poll to swallow

Shut the fuck up auscunt

He's pro-ZOG, advocates for a gun-grabbing democrat and hangs out wth the bush family.

I think the whole Spencer = controlled OP stems from shills and people that have been following the movement for like 4 months.

Spencer has been doing his thing for like 10 years now. If they planted him in a movement that had practically no support at all 10 years ago just to be able to subvert it one day then we are even more fucked than we thought.

He isn't controlled op. If he is by some Off change then it's because they are blackmailing him.

Can we stop getting concerned over which random e-celeb or activist is or isn't vouching for white people in good faith? The amount of mental gymnastics that I have to do to think from the perspective of someone who is so paranoid that they believe literally any individual who gains some semblance of popularity has to be a plant is giving me a headache. Just let people do and say what they want,as long as YOU stick to YOUR convictions and try to convince others it doesn't matter if some random fuckwit wants to make a Kosher alternative to WN or wants to make you look unhinged, just roll with the punches man.

>Mike Enoch, the head of TRS, has a jewish ex-wife
Mike (((Enoch))) is a Jew himself, and he has a Jewish wife, who he claims to have divorced once he was exposed a few months back, but there is no proof of this.
Mike (((Enoch))) constantly goes on about gas the kikes, which is suspicious because he is a kike, why would he advocate that he himself be gassed, unless he was some type of controlled opposition.
Dick Spencer is butt buddies with Mike (((Enoch))), and they are running some sort of operation to suck in gullible goyim.