EWO: EYES WIDE OPEN

EWO: EYES WIDE OPEN

New Bread

Pedogate, pedowood, and pizza related things. All in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
translate.twitter.com/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/twittergate
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgauA089Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=rnwtRpxdHhc
youtube.com/watch?v=YM0j0Uc0tSI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just having a LARP bump:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bump, am just a lows phoneposter right now, so i can contribute any info dumps or whatever. But i try my best to contribute

Cheers m80. You beat anime poster to the new bread.

Anyone who believes pizzagate is fucking retarded

Hmph.

no one is going to look at your shit except for a few devoted autists if you don't explain shit in the infographic

I wonder about that.

Then go be a pedo apologist somewhere else faggot

Last bread

Hastert and Podesta are old friends. Just read the fucking infographic. Its not rocket science.

hallo new bread

Your are in every thread. Why? All you ever seem to post is anime instead of posting info or dialogue to further the topic at hand. Why?

pizza boy

Don't even worry about it. I'll stick to the background.

I'm stealing this.
What can you tell me about it Tay?

> black girls

Why would ''pedos'' use a pedo symbol for their pizza shop when it has been known at the FBI to be a pedo symbol since 2006? Makes you think

Why indeed.

If you study enough, even your monkey brain can begin to predict locations ripe for trafficking down to a 1-block radius.

Why would the FBI not further investigate the Hillary emails and case? Makes you think

He is in these threads in almost every thread for a week now, and in the beginning he really contributed. I guess he just became really tired of all of it, like i do too, i would like some break too to be honest, so instead of contributing something of value he just keeps the thread alive with a slide of false flagging as the enemy to make us seem more credible and baiting some people a bit to make them bump as well
At the very least he helps keeping the threads alive without spewing disinfo which is good enough for me

AMA or I'll keep my lips buttoned.

There's also this, which one is it? Probably Haiti guy right? Or is it same dude? I can never tell with black people.

What part of it is hard to comprehend kohai? They were talking about Hastert disappearing to an undisclosed island the exact same day he was indicted. We encourage people to go and research themselves not just eat up what we type out for you. Look at the pictures/email/infographs and discern for yourself what is going on.

the shit is going down

When is skippy Podesta going to jail?

Fair nuff.

I'm sitting on the big one.

Timing is important.

pizza boys when this was an inside joke

pizza frat brothers

What do you do for a living?

see

Just a humble cartoonist.

CTR bumper babies

What is the "big one"?

I was supposed to quote this post.
In

Anyone have updates on Elsa Gate?

An entire state, obviously.

>italians known for being fags
>greeks definitely known for being fags
Explains it.

Anime pizza guy has long since proved his worth, don't mock him, he is legit

No, because nobody was ever on it. Threads started getting deleted really fast. There was a discord but it was a distraction arg focusing on some hidden code from the comments.
The people behind it are probably really connected, as one can see from the resistance it's meeting.

It's nothing

translate.twitter.com/

Twitter enables them. Probably involved first hand as well. This is directly from source.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/twittergate
Shit source but it was first and I'm lazy.
This isn't just the logos,

Hey its always good to ask these questions.

Exactly. Why were/are Elsa Gate threads deleted? What the hell is going on??

I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Its directly from their page. Just scroll the page, read about finding your own community.

What's the basic gestalt on Elsa gate? From what I saw it appeared to be some grooming shit.

a few days ago, anons found actual CP in youtube

Hmmmmm did anyone report it to YT?

Yea, everyone in that thread spammed flag and FBI tips.
They managed to doxx the brazilian pedo too.
IDK what happened afterwards.

By the way. Ithink we could abuse the hatred of blacks to the police by spreading the dc police involvement giving a far bigger reach to pizzagate than right now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgauA089Ok
Other than that i saw some threads /x/ about it

All for pizza gate

but this is totally reaching

They are sexually suggestive as fuck, the videos. So that may be one reason, or it's receiving pressure to pull from the people behind it.
or both. Because it actually is some suggestive shit marketed to children.

Go to youtube app on television or console and write any 1 letter of the alphabet. One of the first suggestions will be some video by those guys. And then download youtube kids, or apply it online. Then see how fucking fast it's suggested, but again. That app always gives one of the first suggested results on any letter as one of those fucked up videos, I think I'm going in circles.
Look at this unrelated MK Ultra song from a French childrens tv show.
youtube.com/watch?v=rnwtRpxdHhc

NO, that’s only half the story. There are thousands of creepy video on YouTube, made mostly in Russia, or borderline pedo stuff. For example, look up the terms “Spiderman vs. Elsa Pregnant” or “Slime Baff” on YouTube.

Look at this one for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM0j0Uc0tSI

Ey guys! It's been awhile since i checked in on Sup Forums. Been inside a norwegian luxury prison since before the election and the internet inside blocked pages such as Sup Forums.

Someone do me a solid and fill me in on what the fuck all this shit is about. I'm thoroughly confused here

Saw this from previous thread.
This is a perverted sacred heart of Jesus and FIA in the sands stands for "Faith in Action"

Wtf who makes this shit?

shut up brevik

These here have basically the startup info. Another gap in the curtains that lets us see into the pedo culture. Powerful people. Dems and Reps. Jail is bad. Don't go back bro.

I know, I meant that it's not JUST the logos that indicate them being involved.

Shit goy,
Go here archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//
les en av de siste 20 eller så trådene, fra siste ukene eller noe,
Did you catch the podesta emails and stuff?

Bumping for truth

Our ruling elite is involved in pedo stuff and lawenforcement is covering for them
The copypasta i usually post but dont since im on phone

It's Mr Hansen to you!

shiey, dump coming

captcha: cp38470 for sale
fuck off google

Look at his eyes. They tell you everything you need to know. He's a pedo who has no remorse for the children he's raped and he enjoys the power fantasy over helpless kids. i hope the fucking fbi act on these fucking cocksuckers soon

enjoy the yous

Pic related is the book these pages comes from. MANDATORY READING FOR PIZZA DETECTIVES.

Thanks bro, I won't spend them all in one place.

>tfw you get sick digits

Holy shit, they also kill them don't they?

>four months ago

dropfile 2 /3xsEQqW

*ahrem*

Shiiiiet

They're certainly high on something.

>)
Wiener totally looks like something. I can't put my finger on it. pol...please help.

Prince Andrew or Phillip frequented this place. They tweeted about it.

Bumping for hyumen cloaning awareness.

Thank you

Takk, no i didn't read anything, but i heard of the WL leaks and have been told it was some mafia stuff going on with the Clintons. Trying to find out more about this Podesta. I'm currently looking into the Seth Rich guy. Today is my first day out and a friend tipped me about doing some reading because he said shit is about to go totally ape shit, but there's so much information at this point.

This is just crazy. But i'm doing my reading now. wtf though!