Redpill me on why lesbianism is a bad thing

Redpill me on why lesbianism is a bad thing

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/editors-blog/study-suggests-women-are-all-bisexual-or-gay-almost-never-straight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the hotties flock to those guys

Well, the way I see it is in 1080p

I have no problem with it as long as they are attractive and let me participate

>not pregnant
>not even enjoying theirsex life

Sup Forums isn't against lesbianism so long as the couple are both solid 8 out of 10s. Homosexual men however get the gas.

Encouraging degeneracy is a goal of (((communism)))

Most do it for attention.

Kirsten Stewart is extremely cute.

Lesbianism is wrong because it removes two vaginas from the pool of possible mates and adds two dicks to the pool of competitive dicks. Gay men, however, highly benefit straight men by removing two dicks from the pool of competitive dicks while adding two vaginas to the pool of possible mates.

This pic sums it up. Lesbianism is a fashion statement.

how to straighten a lesbo tho? i know a cutey one who isn't turned into a dyke yet. how do i make her like dick?

I don't think anyone really cares what adults do with their lives, bodies, etc. The objection is to the systemic sexualizing of kids. Just let them grow up. They will figure out soon enough what gender they're attracted to. Let them just be kids, damn.

there's no such thing as a lesbian

they even did fucking studies on this, "lesbian" couples almost never have sex. It's some crazy number like gay couples have sex 20 times more often than lesbians.

lesbians are fat bitter women who can't get a man and band together for companionship.

>esbians are fat bitter women who can't get a man and band together for companionship.

This is literally true. My aunt went lesbo for awhile and as soon as it was convenient to do so (my dad bought her a house), she dropped her and went back to men.

because tfw no gf

I think you should stop watching sailor moon

Lots of lesbians have biological children though

They also did a study that said most women are aroused by images of men or women whereas most men are only aroused by images of women

iflscience.com/editors-blog/study-suggests-women-are-all-bisexual-or-gay-almost-never-straight/

>they did studies
>literally true

A couple more young ‘authorities’ found on Sup Forums who know shit except hate.

That has to do with hypergamy. Women would rather share 1 alpha with 20 other women than have 1 beta all to themselves.

The natural consequence of having a harem is that the alpha has sex with multiple women at once which results in bisexuality in women. But remember it's always conditioned to the man. Women are bisexual as long as there is an alpha male involved.

Is Kristin Stewart really a dyke?

No it's just a meme