Animal Abuse

The spics next door are leaving their dogs with no water and in the heat

Call the cobbs

Well call the authorities, leaf.

Give some water to the dog

quench their thirst with a big ole bowl of anti-freeze

leave your hose running hanging over the fence, or spray it or put a large Tupperware of water

not too much pressure on the hose it can hurt

Use the Tupperware

throw a salt lick over the fence

This. Call them heartless spics to their face too

Must be a spic thing. The spics that moved in next door to me do the same shit.

They have them tied up on a puppy fence and nowhere to go with sade

I'm just about to frankly

Not leaf just burger and pissed at them with no end

I did but I don't know if they dumped it over of drank it all up already

I usually water my dogs before tjey go outside and put them in the shade, dont bother leaving water they just dump it and get muddy paws, i sont leave them out long, and have some come to my door and complete, told them to fuck off my dog is fine

Yeah I am worried the neighbors might get mad if I say anything but they are panting a lot and they have no shade

Call animal control. I've done it lots of times when I see things like this.

They probably will, people dont like being bothered by some1 that dont know shit about their dog. Some dogs pant when they are happy

Yeah I might just keep an eye out and if things continue I'll just call the cops

I've threatened to call animal control on people. They fixed the situation reeel fast.

There sure is a good chance I will

Yeah but it's spics so I don't know how crazy they really are...

Use this opportunity to make a short YouTube documentary about the poor treatment of animals and the illegals that harm them. Send it to Trump for ammo to build that wall. You could make a patreon too for schekles.

>Being afraid of smelly possibly illegal brown people half your height

In this case it was brown people, too. They're typically weak as individuals and strong as a swarm.

I'm a 5'3 woman with no gun what the fuck am I going to do if they gang up on me in a spic filled neighborhood?

Tits or GTFO

>no gun
fix that.

Just report it to the police.

Also remember to have white babies.

fuck dogs

This.

Could get a gun in a little while turning 21 in December also damn right white babies :3

Animal control in my state takes anonymous reports. They aren't supposed to tell who called a report in when they go check it out.

Feels a lot like reddit in here.

You have a few options, user. You can ignore it. Of course, the dogs won't get water if you do that. You can call animal control. That could fuck your neighbors over and cause bad blood. You can give the dogs water. They'll get what they need, but it won't place the responsibility on your spic neighbors, where it should be. You can talk to your spic neighbors about it. Might piss'em off, but spics often view animals as objects rather than living beings.

You know the rules

Show pics or GTFO

This, I'm sure it happens all the time.

All bets are off when a doggo's in trouble.

So run a hose over there you fucking terrible neighbor.

>Call animal control
>Animal Control Saves Dog, Questions Spics
>Find out Spics are illegal
The rest is history

Say to them, "Putas sin amor por doggos!" They'll understand

Get real the rules of the net are only for neck-beards.

The hose wont reach

Haha Jihadi

Then do what you have to do without sounding like a bunch of limp wristed, bleeding heart homosexuals.

I already broke into their yard to give them some water I don't want to risk it again.

>woman
>flaggot

flags are for the weak q.e.d.

It is a spic thing. They all do it. Wait til their mange and flea infested animals reproduce... They'll put all the babies in a plastic bag and either throw it in the river or chuck it out a car window doing 70mph. Once you get like 5+ spic families you'll start seeing packs of vicious strays and every garbage can will have feral kittens.

They even said that breeding the pit-bulls was their intention...

And they probably love being tied up with no water and no shade, right Paco?

You are cancer.

Well, a bunch of feral infested unloved pitbull puppies and that spic problem of yours may solve itself. Pits love the taste of shitty pet owners

shoot the dogs. no more suffering.

Kek yeah I just hope they don't get my well behaved puppy before the damn spics

Gas yourself

kys

I fucking loved that episode

Yeah me too and when he came out he said the show was so amazing, a journey through a horses anus kek

>their dogs

Who gives a shit? Don't bother people with what they do with their property.

Dogs are one of Cernunnos's gifts to us we need to take care of them damn it.

Op are you gonna show your boobies?

What breed it the dog?

If it's a pitbull let it die.

The net rules are bullshit and I'm no idiot.

Two pits and no I will not let a kind and defenseless dog die they are just pups.

Call ICE on those faggots
Tell them you smell drugs occasionally as well

What are you, a chink?

go get some more and connect them together then

>property
>those who "still think they can continue to treat animals as inanimate property" would be sent to concentration camps
-- Hermann Goering

fug

Have a weapon on you because they might attack you considering they are spics.

Why can't you be nice to animals, you animal.
See what I dd there?

Animal control?

that feels.

my spic neighbors had some large breed black dog with long hair that they kept out in the pouring rain and freezing nights until it finally died from exposure.

tell them they need to leave water our for their dog next time you see them, but do it in a nice way.

say something like "eyy ese, i seent your dogs da oder day and ey lookin tirsty maaayn. iz hot out n sheit."

HA I Do smell pot at least once a week

>some dogs pant while they're happy so don't worry about him being left with no water and in the heat or even the fact that dogs can also pant because they're sick, stressed, or scared
also
>some1 who dont know shit about their dog
It doesn't take a lifelong bond or some shit to know dogs need shade and water in the summer, retard. Just because their dog hasn't had a heat stroke yet doesn't mean what they're doing is okay.
You think and type like a nigger/spic.
see

Keked

I sneaked over and put some water in their bowl but its flipped now and they are out of their pup fence I don't want to be bitten

ehh, expected, stranger in the yard

if you keep doing it tho the dogs will likely come to trust you a tad more

Yeah I'll just put water under the fence if possible but I will not go in there again they are pit bulls and can fuck me up with one bit.

Maybe put a water bowl close to your side of the the fence. Lure the doggos over with food so they find the water. Call PETA Latino kek.

seriously mention it to the neighbors tho.

sometimes people dont realize they are being retarded until somebody tells them

>pit bulls

You're like one of those retards that support giving aid to muh poor starving africans.