Be a Centrist

>Be a Centrist
>Talk to conservatives
>Get called a libcuck
>Talk to liberals
>Get called a bigot
>Mention I'm actually a Centrist and that I agree with some points of both parties
>Get called an indecisive bitch
Partisanfags need to get out of my fucking country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cd2ch4XV84s?t=3m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These people are stuck in imaginary lines of division. Politics in general is just the sub-division of truth, making it necessary to make a compromise with non-sensical political positions.

No such thing as a centrist. You either hate muslims, or you don't. It's as simple as that.

>poldering is the greatest political-cultural invention ever
Rest of the world /BTFO/. How do they even compete?

Centrists make their coffee and then pour it on the floor.
You guys need to grow up!

Radical centrist or get out. Centrists are retarded.

>doesn't take a firm stand for anything
>surprised when people mock him
Stiffen your lip or acquire some principles you limp snowflake. We're in a death struggle for control of the future here. This is politics, not playtime.

You can take a firm stand on having a balanced worldview. Having principles doesn't mean being a totally polarized individual. In fact, having the right principles prohibits you from becoming such a person.

>neutralfags

Political polarization is positive. We've never gotten anywhere without being polarized. Balanced is a nice word for stagnant.

>golden mean fallacy

You have no idea what you're talking about

We're living in an age dominated by centrist politics. Neo-conservatism and Neo-liberalism is more or less centrist.

No one group can ever tell the complete truth of something. The truth must be extracted through thorough investigation of facts and the alignment of our worldview to those facts. It's quite simple.

We don't even really need a political system, the correct way of interacting in the world does exist and it is absolute, as many solipsists and moral relativists might try to deny. It's all about reaching a sustainable, self-sufficient, balanced equilibrium with our environment.

whoa almost spilled the coffee there user
thanks for the refill

This is war faggot. Pick a side or get mowed over.

bump for interest

You are basing positions on emotions clearly, so you think measured reason is unprincipled.

>stand in center of road
>get hit by car
>balance on fence
>get splinters
>try to break up fight
>get punched

I agree, I get insulted on both here and Reddit.

Centrists are the true oppressed political group in the world.

>centrism
>haha I don't care strongly either way about anything checkmate partisans :^)
>only belief is in the status quo

youtu.be/Cd2ch4XV84s?t=3m19s

Why don't you guys tell us what you stand on certain issues if you're so fucking "Centrist"?

I don't lack strong convictions faggots. I strongly believe that racism is morally wrong. I strongly believe that feminism has long since outlived it's purpose. I strongly believe that religion has no place in government, and that the government is thoroughly in the wrong to deny same-sex couples the right to marriage. I strongly believe that transsexuals deserve to be respected as much as any other person. I also strongly believe there are only two genders. I strongly believe that women have the right to abortion. I also strongly believe that women are unfairly favored by the law in many criminal cases, especially rape cases. I strongly believe that the production, sale, and recreational use of marijuana should be legal in all states and on the federal level. I strongly believe the War on Drugs was a mistake that has done more harm than good by pulling resources away from more important matters and putting a huge portion of the population in prison for victim-less crimes. I strongly believe that university isn't necessary for everyone and that we need to being more blue-collar jobs back to America. I strongly believe that being politically correct is fucking stupid. Quit being fucking slaves to political machines and actually think for yourselves faggots.

Racism is funny white knight, everything else in there is pretty on point.
Abortion is to keep the black population in check, how does that make you feel?

Race realism, cultural differences, and genetic predispositions exist. i dont care what you believe, i believe in data facts and statistics.
With as much science and statistics backing that racism against blacks is not morally wrong but factually accurate in most cases how can you be morally opposed?
lower median iq, higher predisposition towards violence, low importance on familial structures, large consumers of drugs, etc..
blacks are by and large culturally degenerative, sans a few outliers that grew up in predominately white communities.

Jokes about racism are fucking funny, but actual racism isn't. Like the huge number of cops shooting brown people because they can. Abortion is to keep slutty white girls in college as much as it is to keep the black population down. Really it can be useful for a lot of stuff. Now if we could just get Christians to OK it so we can keep the population of retarded hillbillies in check.

seize the means of production

R A D I C A L C E N T E R
A
D
I
C
A
L
C
E
N
T
E
R

Your are a fucking nazi cuck white/black supremacist nigger lover libtard communist stormwinnie !!

Race realism and genetic predisposition are buzzwords invented by jackasses who want to pretend there's a justification for their intense hatred of niggers.

you need to learn to articulate yourself
you are being called a cuck because you speak like a cuck, stop that
if somebody is calling you a bigot stop talking to that person
jesus fucking kids these days

This. I agree with you on pretty much all of that. Polarized faggots believe that if you don't agree with every single complete point of a single side like a cookie-cutter retard mold, you're the problem. It's fucking retarded.

>respect trannies
You're more or less advocating to respect liars then. The dating scene is almost exclusively predicated on them trying to pick up non-trannies by pretending to be normal. Also, if they're "respected," you'll have to deal with them biologically mutilating prepubescent children as if that's okay. You might need to experience practical application of the policy you're promoting.
>muh gay marriage
I used to think that too, still have some gay friends. But, hetero marriage is promoted for the same reason immigration is today: to increase population, something same-sex couples cannot do. Homos should definitely be able to visit their SO in a hospital, but giving financial incentive is pretty ridiculous when you consider what it was intended for.

The key is to pretend youre on every person's side, when in their company, but be critical of their more retarded beliefs, and have all the evidence to hopefully make them see how retarded they are. Like I had a full libtard friend of a friend bitching about Trump with this one article he read on the NYT. Retard didn't even read past the headline, but I remembered reading it the other day, and promptly told him such and what the article was actually about. Shut his ass up and all the people there dog piled his stupidity, despite being libs.

I bounce between that and pure Devils advocate to try and force people to see both sides, while technically agreeing with them. I even go full da jooz, sometimes, if people seem like they're starting to polarize mid Convo; then they laugh and "realize" I'm just bantering to poke holes in their beliefs and they back off

It's top tier existence.

Perks of a wall flower

Pretty much this also why I DON'T date

>Party A says we should castrate ourselves
>Party B says we shouldn't castrate ourselves
>I'm a centrist so I just removed one testicle

>thinks centrism is not partisanship
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Nah its culture, not genetics, faggot.

>The fact that Africans are measured as having substantially lower IQ scores all over the globe was invented to justify hating niggers

EYO LEMME TELL U SUM'
*SMACKS LIPS*
IQ TESTS IS RACIS CUZ THEY BE TELLIN US WE AINT SMART
WHIPIPO BE PULLIN DIS SHIT SINCE WE WUZ SLAVES
SMDH SENPAI

>party A says this post is retarded
>party B also says this post is retarded
>the centrist agrees with both party A and B, regardless of the party lines, as he also agrees this post is retarded

>facts are invented
wew lad, it's impossible to argue with someone who operates on feelz

>captcha: WEEK LIBERTY