White societies would be flourishing instead of dying if it wasn't for the jews!

>White societies would be flourishing instead of dying if it wasn't for the jews!
Gee, where have I heard something similar? Oh, it's blacks saying whitey is keeping them down.

Either sage
or post pics of kikes

>needs to hide from reality to avoid hurt fee fees

whatever you say moshie
>doesnt understand greentext
you new here?

>whites have not created tons of societies worth living in
>blacks have created them
>Jews have created them
I think I found some holes in your line of thinking

Really rustled your fee fees by pointing out an irony that is lost on you, ey? Look at your unleashing your sperg folder.

>jews have always kept the white man down
>white man made societies worth living

ok fellow fascist. tell me how my feelings are hurt again its going to work this time

How can a tribe be so asspained about getting their just desserts through history they'll destroy the planet and still believe they can rule over the now billions of violent, mouth frothing, genocidal shitskins?

Good job on triggering the Sup Forumsedditor OP.

(Pic)

This, but an even fatter nerd in communist garb agreeing with every Jew ever.

:^)

Yeah except we built civilizations prior to kikes roaming into our lands

Where as the blacks are merely keeping themselves down by being barbaric low iq untermenchen (in general), the jews are provably jewing us all.

Insecure leftist manlet detected

Did the US fight on the wrong side of WW2?

>Sup Forums: niggers have lower iq compared to whites
>Sup Forums: that's why niggers need to be hanged from trees.
Yea but asians and jews are proven to have higher IQ than whites.
>Sup Forums: no we dont talk about asians here
>Sup Forums: jews? gas them.

Exactly, this tinfoil tier shit needs to stop. If you wanna do something no one's gonna stop you, stop blaming the Jews or whatever random reason you guys find and go out and do stuff with your lives and achieve your dreams.

yes

Insecure manlet fatty with a boner for Jewish cocks in his mouth detected.

>Asians
The iq difference is slight and their women love us

Saved

Yeah, faggots on Sup Forums use the same excuse as the blacks they say they hate so much

False equivalency

Whites aren't keeping blacks down but Jews do push propaganda in the media which they own.

because they follow a collection of insane supremacist scribblings. I have read all the hebrew bible in multiple translations, concordances, etc. It is a giant collection of arrogant, disgusting insanity.

We built civilizations and shieeeeet

This is how you sound

The jews aren't even trying anymore

.t the nigger

>whites
The iq difference is slight and.their women love us

So basically in asia white people are niggers?

>slight

The iq difference between whites and blacks is not slight.

No.

Theyll be able to do it because they wont be willing to give up the comforts and entertainment that the jew so readily provides.

>try to debate rationally
>convince nobody
>get angry
Wow, and that's all it took him to get the gas. Hitler would have a blast on Sup Forums.

The Jews join our prospering high trust societies with the intention of leeching off our good nature and naïveté of assuming everyone else thinks like us. It's not hard to understand. Look at all the white people that assume fucking niggers can acclimate to our societies which is so obviously incorrect. The level of parasitism has simply gotten too high for us to tolerate now.

Dreams are literally a Jewish trick. Jews don't have dreams. They sell them to gullible goys. You get ten goys working hard towards dreams that only one will be able to achieve while Jews are selling goods and services to all ten from a nepotistic position.

You really must live a horrible life.

Just highly attuned scam detection. How do you extract more wealth than others put in? Making them gamble is the easiest way. The lottery is an obvious basic example of parasiting off people's dreams. The goys are willing to pay way more than their chance is worth if the payoff is big.

>33 posts by this id
Come on, admit it, you fap off to jews.

Think of the industries the Jews dominate in and what they are selling.
Media to sell advertising(goys gambling on dreams)
Lawyers to sell litigation(goys gambling on their enterprises)
Finance(goys gambling on their careers and enterprises and investments)
Government bureaucracy(goys gambling on their enterprises)

FUCK THESE PARASITES MUST PAY

Education(Goys gambling on their future)

I love how nazi retards can't actually formulate their own thoughts into a comment they just spam their propaganda folders.

Jews are not keeping me down they are destroying our country and our people