Why do the Iberians want Gibraltar? Why do Anglos want to keep it...

Why do the Iberians want Gibraltar? Why do Anglos want to keep it? It's just a rock with smug Spaniards pretending to be British, why is it important?

It's a trade access point, moron.

Yeah, """trading""" monkeys a """banana""" in their """access point""" I bet.

It is/was a strategic location to us.
Not to mention we don't just give away our land.
>Inb4 "It's rightfully ours"
No you gave it to us Zorro.

Is this article an elaborate scheme to call the Spanish fags

Gibraltar for the monkeys!

Annoys the Spanish

Cause we won that shit in the Spanish war of succession.

Nuff said.

Because its a tax evasion haven

Why should the US give alaska back to Russia?
They fucking shouldn't.
The Spainshits can fuck themselves.

For the only thing that serves Gibraltar is to buy tobacco without taxes to traffic illegally in spain

Spain's successive governments are a bunch of hypocritical faggots which call out UK for Gibraltar speaking about "muh return your colonies" when they struggle hard to keep Spanish colonies Ceuta and Melilla, which are two dead ass cities over Morocco and do nothing good, only costing us millions to maintain.

Also Freedom for Catalonia

It´s a shit rock that it´s only profitable because all the illegal activities and tax evasion that happens there.

Fuck off out of the EU and keep supplying us counterfeit tobacco. You are going to enjoy going in and out when you have to cross a real border. Because you don´t think the brits with money really live in that shithole right? They all live in Sotogrande

Why doesn't Spain just balkanize and attempt to begin anew? They're working tirelessly to appease the separatists and half of the time it ends up making situations worse.

working tirelessly to appease the separatists????

They have been ruining Catalan economy and health care system on purpose (proved) since the first signs of independence were showing.

That incompetence in "appeasing" the separatists is what has caused many more people wanting to fuck off from Spain

What's the problem with British newspapers, really?

The Onion doesn't even write shit like that. Do people actually pay money for this?

Really? I thought they wanted to keep you and the Bascos due to the fact that you guys brought in a lot of income.
I don't know where it's from but they should make more like this.

They speak a lot but do nothing, If they really attempted to "disconnect" next day their autonomy would be suspended and those politiicans in jail. Because what they say they will do it´s ilegal, period, and it will be punished according to the law.

It´s all about money and some politicians found in separatism the perfect way to divert attention of all their thieving

Kill yourself piece of shit, you are getting more than you deserve (which is a bullet to the head)

You can try coming to Sup Forums and pushing your shit narrative but irl you are nothing and nobody buys your shit. You have been lied and manipulated, by corrupt politicians, you are spanish with the same flaws as the rest of the country and you will die as such.

They really want to keep us, but they treat us more like a colony than an actual part of the country. Current gov's done nothing more than raising taxes on us, nullifying our regional laws and threatening with prison.

Just take a look at whichever media gives enough fucks to cover our independence referendum project.

It also pisses me off that gov is doing it wrong. If they just gave our people some kind of small social or economic improvement, lots of guys claiming independence would withdraw. But that won't happen because the rest of Spain would hate it and they would lose next elections.

People like you only make us want to fuck off sooner

It´s a pity you just can´t do it. And that there´s at least 50% of the people in cataluña (mind you that´s taking into account an ILLEGAL "referendum") that don´t want to either

I think it's a not so elaborate scheme to call the Spanish monkey fuckers.

If you're so sure that more than 50% is against it, why don't you just allow the goddamn vote and we find out?

Also I don't give a fuck about what's legal or not. Not everyone of us is a dirty CUP cuck

Because your politicians intend to repeat that voting until the result suits them, all while diverting atention of real problems (which are the same as in the rest of the country)

There´s no appeasing separatists, you always want more and more or else the blackmail continues. Enough already.

>why do Anglos want to keep it

It's a habitable rock in foreign land, why would you want to let go of that? That and triggering Spaniards is a British past time, can't let trends die down now can we.

you tell me how to take care of those "real problems" when every single law we try to pass to fix up our broken economy is nullified by the Constitutional Court.

Also, you talk a lot about politicians manipulating us, but you keep repeating the topics that your own politicians say

Anyone who controls it only needs like 1 Tesla coil and an aa battery to control the entire Mediterranean