>The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger

James O'Keefe = /ourfuckingguy/

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/880110184026312704

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

holy shit
van jones on suicide watch.
thank god for O'Keefe

Ahahahahhahahhaha

This thread most definitely deserves a BUMP!

VERY FAKE NEWS BTFO

BY GOD!!!

Thats it?

>Not posting the Post Trump Victory version.

The lulz are just getting started.

All of progressive happy land is about to be on suicide watch...

When a fairly major commentator on a news network admits an "important" story they've been following for months is complete bullshit, that's pretty big.

hahahahahaha

Van Jones looks like a wax museum W.E.B. Dubois

HAHHAHAHAHA

I love that O'Keefe's standard tactic is sending in hot white girls and white twink fuccbois with hidden cameras.

Holy shit O'Keefe is EVISCERATING the entire Russia bullshit.

Some people might not be able to gandle being "un-plugged from the matrix".

ahahaha niggers tounge my ANUS

Many such cases! Sad!

Bahahahaa

Can't wait to see the shit storm that is to follow.

BUMP

No, it's not big, it's fucking "UUUUUUUUGGGGEEEE".

Dude, Van Jones is gonna have some 'splainin to do.

bloomp

Vid literally was posted on YouTube 30 minutes ago and it already has over 20,000 views and it's still rising exponentially. This is a great moment, guys.

That's all? lol you drumpfkin jew cocksucking bluepilled cunts are fucking retarded.

God, that's great.

BHAAHAHAHAHAH IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING. VAN JONES SAYING THAT IT'S A NOTHINGBURGER COULD MEAN A BILLION THINGS. DRUMPF IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE FBI FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE RETARDS.

Honestly o'keefe should just retire after this video, his fake news is just embarrassing him.

that video was obviously edited out of context. van isn't going to tell a stranger something like that. what probably happened was that the guy said, "what's the republican response to the russian investigation?" and van replies, "the russia thing is just a big nothing burger". any reasonable person would know that this is what happened, otherwise, why would they play a 5 second clip?

>tfw my countrys (((newspaper))) keeps regurgitating cnn news about russia collusion as facts

>tfw they will say nothing about this revelation, they'll keep pushing the anti-trump shit in Sweden in order to mess up relations and destabilize

Van Jones is one of their main talking heads.

NOW Van Jones knows what a real whitelash feels like.
> feelsbadman.jpg

So all the BLM bullshit CNN was pushing was just for more profitable ratings, they literally did harm to this country and our society to fill their jew pockets.

Is this the Swedish traditional black cock jamboree?

They're trying to summon kek

Not even ideologues who push this shit believe it. And yet we are in a new cold war because of it. That's depressing.

>some stranger comes up to a highly rated newscaster on the street
>is the Russian thing real?
>well guy I just met, keep it between you and me but it's all fake, I've been lying to everyone, don't tell anyone!!

is the fag her son ?

You mean they're trying to summon Ahmed

Yeah, sure. That's it. He's just saying what a republican would say.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth, we all know exactly what context he said it in.

At that moment in time, you had near limitless options of things to do in your life. You could have started to learn a new skill, look for a real job, call your mother, buy something useful.

Out of all the possibilities, you chose to be a complete fucking retard.

Nice work.

Bump

Yeah. That guy who recorded John Bonifield was clearly as gheeeeeeey & fabulous as Bonifield!

I hate van Jones. I used to troll him on twitter a few years back. I may have fire it back up

you're not being honest with yourself and aren't thinking critically. why not post the whole video?
at best, van probably believes that the investigation was botched and that nothing will come of it. at worst, the vid was edited, in either case, van isn't going to admit something damaging to a stranger, it beggars belief.

Van Jones on suicide watch.

don't assume anything about me, least of all my station in life.

>Jeffery Lord's face right now

Might tune into CNN just to see the interaction

Love that it's Van Jones but did he really need a 3 minute video for like 5 seconds of content? At least give us some more of the conversation even if it's irrelevant chit chat about the weather.

I mean he said it out loud at a crosswalk, there were other random people that clearly could have overheard, seems a little honeypot-ish

It was a hot white fuccboi twink. O'Keefe just finds out the sexuality of his targets and sends in hot whites with hidden cams. It literally white supremacy.

I completely agree, the snippet and the fact that van obviously doesn't know the guy makes it extremely suspect.

Watch the video

Nothing is suspect you shill faggot
It is him speaking, nothing edited he is hung by his own mouth speaking the truth you miserable cunt

I'm guessing that was the "trailer" for the longer video he will probably release tomorrow. Or another short clip of a different CNN person. Each day he ties their statements together, building a case. I'm guessing there will be a final longest video of everything. He's milking it for buzz, donations, to extend its effect on the media cycle for an entire week.

You fucktard. Watch the video and you'll see it wasn't a stranger.

>It was a hot white fuccboi twink.
that doesn't bode well for your argument. the first vid with the cnn producer was substantive and had clear and convincing proof that it was real because it provided context. a five second clip is extremely suspect.

That's how the busted DNC dirty tricks operative and HIV activist Bob Creamer last fall.

probably some twink who sucked Van Jones off at a VIP jew gay party in Palm Springs

Dude, from 1:35-1:46 makes it pretty clear that what you're saying isn't the case.

But go ahead and keep believing this dud of a story will ever lead anywhere. You know damn well this was a temporary story intended as an election day manufactured scandal. Like fools, the progressive politicians and media didn't let go of this because they had nothing planned as a distraction post-defeat, mainly because they couldn't imagine that they'd lose.

The problem for them is, there is no fucking story. It's simply a non-starter with the vast majority of the population and they massively jumped the shark and are getting called on it. What's amazing to me, is there are a ton of other stories with which they could have gone after Trump, but they have now spent all their credibility capital on this dog.

The DNC keeps losing because the left is full of patently stupid people.

>extremely suspect.

OK this is how to spot the CNN shills they have said this about 9001 times now in these various threads

Some user needs to juxtapose Van Jones reporting on the Russian Investigation as an anchor with him saying it's a "big nothing burger".

"THE RUSSIA THING IS JUST A BIG NOTHING BURGER"

Even the CNN talking heads are tired of this bullshit and wishing they could talk about real news, but their jew CEO is making them keep up the charade.

The editing kills his credibility.

Just release the full length conversation you fucknut

this isn't t_d, user. if you can't argue your point without resorting to inane vulgarities, I suggest you go back to the echo chamber where your views won't be challenged.

>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago
>2 days ago
2 days ago

SPREAD IT

Yes its the perfect time to establish he is a hack puppet with zero credibility.

Funny, I don't remember liberals caring at all about the editing done of Zimmerman's 911 call...
>He looks like he's up to something [stealth edit] he looks black!

Aaaaannndd thank you for confirm your status as a (likely paid) shill.

Welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck back to where you belong.

The rest of the conversation is them reminiscing about doing poppers and fucking eachothers' buttholes in Palm Springs.

Non sequitur

That was fucked up. They edited out the dispatchers question of his race or whatever.

god damn that is fucking fresh

>CNN shills
you sound deranged, user, and you still haven't rebutted my point. why only a five second clip?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! MY ENTIRE SHOW IS BUILT UPON THE WHOLE RUSSIA/TROGBALD BLUMPF THING!

Stop this right now O'Queef.

>By the Russian thing he meant the false story they spread days ago and made an editor note
This is what libtards are going with this time

see

Because fuck you shill that's why

He's not the hardest Russia conspiracy shill there.

So they cut the hype down, which is good.

11 seconds retard (1:35-1:46). If you can't count, then perhaps you should try Sup Forums.

Hmm it *was* the 26th

I just love the idea of the MSM getting paranoid in their personal lives about who to talk to / flirt with. Don Lemon has a hard enough time finding a dick to suck.

>(likely paid) shill.
I don't think so, newfag.

He clearly lays out what he thinks, and especially in that other video. You need 4 hours of content?

The clip is short so Van Vones has 2 options:

1: Admit the full concept: Russia is a nothing burger

2: Deny and say it was taken out of context. O Queef then uploads the full context for maximum damage.

>stranger
You clearly didn't watch the video

Thank you for correcting the record.

>uploads the full context for maximum damage.
if they have a vid with context, they should've posted it like they did with the first vid. this vid is just clickbait and has no substance.

All these shills were ready to believe Trump/Russia collusion with no evidence whatsoever for more than half a year, but oh no this isn't enough evidence to believe this? Fucking kill yourselves shills. Does it never bother you how hypocritical you are?

what are they going to do on reddit when mueller completely exonerates trump and his inner circle?
get a load of this faggot:

[score hidden] 33 minutes ago
Oh boy. The scam videos got Mueller on the ropes now!

--------
[score hidden] 27 minutes ago
I must have missed the previous headline where it said, Special counsel Robert Mueller has been replaced by political commentator Van Jones on the Trump-Russia investigation. Link pls?
----------------

this is their alamo now, and it is an actual hoax.

>give your enemies enough rope to hang themselves with.

O'Keefe isn't stupid and has learned well from the past.

They'll attack Mueller just as they did Comey before they decided he was a good goy, just as they did the CIA before the CIA became tranny globalist central.

>You clearly didn't watch the video
I did watch, that's how I know he was a stranger. Van didn't recognize the guy and had to be reminded that they had met. If you believe there is some relationship between the two based on the vid, I suggest that you see a neurologist.

> this vid is just clickbait
right
>no substance.
Wrong, BUB

Tell me more.

Shilling this hard, this devoid of logic.

It's called critical thinking, user. I know that you desperately want this to be true and will cling to any appearance of proof, flimsy though it may be.

>no substance
Don't you mean NOTHING BURGER

How's David Brock after his heart attack?

or assange. god they loved him when bush was in office. but the difference here is that this is the last pot they have to piss in. they see mueller hiring obama and clinton donors, prosecutors no less, and say "oh. he's our guy. this will be it, at long last. finally, we have a dog in the fight". and mueller is the only dog they have, and regardless of how shitty he is, he isn't actually their guy, and if anything was going to come of it, we would already know. fact is there is nothing and mueller is the absolute last change they have and is the target of all their false hope.
it's going to be absolutely devastating and i can't fucking wait.

I'm very open minded and willing to listen to logic.
why is the vid only seconds long?
why would van disclose something damaging to what amounts to a stranger?
how can you be sure of the context when so few words are shown? these questions should jump out at any reasonable, disinterested person.