youtube.com/watch?v=xCf6qkRJuy4
youtube.com/watch?v=JDzsZIg_KWA
youtube.com/watch?v=c_dIpRHtiIw
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7VQT8JKEg
mobile.twitter.com/VanJones68/status/880043718643924992
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nothingburger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here you go

This proves absolutely nothing. You'd have to be an idiot to think Trump hasn't been colluding with Putin.

>you'd have to be an idiot to believe this thing that there's no proof of

hmmmmmm

He said "that Russia thing." Where do you get "Russia-Trump collusion story" from "that Russia thing"? This is a big nothing burger.

>inb4 ITS EDITED HAHA OKEEFE HAS NO CREDIBILITY etc etc

Liberals are truly mentally deficient.

Excuse me miss, but there's nothing on my burger.

extra salt for my nothing burger please

>>you'd have to be an idiot to believe this thing that there's no proof of
You mean like pizzagate and Seth Rich did DNC? True, the right is full of idiots.

I agree, the russia conspiracy is just as bad as pizzagate, thanks for your input.

Shut up, southern nonce.

A conspiracy theory that the justice department has appointed special counsel to investigate?

>nothing burger
seriously. stop doing this

so what? if anything is a nothing burger its this video. fake news.

It's just too much for your little almond to activate, isn't it?

Yes? Everyone agrees the deep state, including the justice department, has many insiders who are against trump, where do you think those leaks keep coming from? But still, Trump prevails.

Listen I ordered a burger with all the fixings, but you brought me two buns with nothing on it!

>burgers are so burger fixated, they literally created a proverb with burger in it
My fucking sides

SHILLS SHILLING HARD
BUMP

I'd like something between my buns , please.

Ah, "le deep state", another conspiracy theory that only right wing retards seem to believe.

> prez: narrative is bullshit
> cnn: yeah, it's bullshit, but don't tell anyone
ok m80

Oh no, an anonymous GCHQ troll thinks I'm an idiot.
Do you have an especially compelling reason to worry about Russian interference in elections as opposed to Saudi, Israeli or Chinese?

NOTHINGBURGER

>$0.02 have been deposited

>Gets proven wrong
>keeps moving the posts

Hi illiterate, you might enjoy learning that "deep state" has been a normal and widely used term for over fifty years, and for longer as a concept. See also "If Only The Tsar Knew."
But hey, you showed up, you got that fifty cents.

got proof he has?

Deep state isn't a "conspiracy" you fucking imbecile kek, that doesn't even make sense. Deep state is the members of government that are appointed or hired, not elected. Jesus Christ get an education.

Burger pride worldwide

This is a truthlash.

Although CNN is dead and lost all credibility, Russia thing is still real

youtube.com/watch?v=xCf6qkRJuy4

>Even the total, cowardly, weak, lying CNN agenst are now openly admitting that the whole story was bullshit

How does it feel to know that not only has every country in Europe been utterly humiliated (and that includes yours) but Donald Trump is now, in fact, utterly vindicated?

He was, in fact, 100% right. Every single thing CNN said was a lie. Every single thing that every single Democrat said? Also a lie. They lied, not for any noble purpose but to try and ruin him.

He will go down in history as a president who did literally nothing wrong and then destroyed the entire mainstream media with his bare hands.

SHILLS IN FRENZIED DAMAGE CONTROL PANIC MODE.

How will Van Jones ever recover?

>Comparing your own gay conspiracy theory to pizzagate
>Literally BTFOing yourself without a single shred of irony

Holy fuck, I thought my mockery was savage but you've just bashed your own teeth out on a table corner m8. Stop now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDzsZIg_KWA

youtube.com/watch?v=c_dIpRHtiIw

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7VQT8JKEg

upvote these on jewtube, lets get this shit trending.

>>Gets proven wrong
That never happened.

>"deep state" has been a normal and widely used term for over fifty years
Yeah, so has Bloody Mary.

You might want to talk to about that. He's a right wing retard so he'll believe any stupid shit you tell him.

>Dah Russians hackered every single voting machiiine!!11!1!!!

>lesser-known """news""" outlet that just rehashes CNN's BTFO narrative
shill harder.

How the fuck are these Project Veritas fags infiltrating into the heart of the ZOG machine easily?

BPWW!

He's absolutely right. But by all means keep bumping this thread while simultaneously making yourself look more brain damaged though.

I didn't compare anything to pizzag8 m8. Reading is hard huh?

>Makes claim
>Zero proof
>Demands of proof
>HUUU HUUUU HUUUUU IT HAPPENED HUUU HUUUUUU RIGHT WING RETARDS HUUUUUUU

Mmmmmm. Low Information Leftist.

jelly?

why do americans always use food comparisons for everything?

GO FUCK YOURSELF GCHQ REEEEEEEEEE

Now's a good time to take your meds, bud.

Have you created a pun a about your father celebrating your sister being filled with sub saharan African cock yet?

>>you'd have to be an idiot to believe this thing that there's no proof of
>You mean like pizzagate and Seth Rich did DNC? True, the right is full of idiots.

>like

Yep. You compared 'em. Because you're a LOW INFORMATION LEFTIST.

Yeah, we call it "The European Union"

>arguments cease entirely
>de-facto surrender
LOW

Yes, pizzagate and Seth Rich did DNC are stupid conspiracy theories that only idiots believe. I'm not sure what other thing I compared them to ITT.

>Yeah, we call it "The European Union"

People are literally fucking with Van Jones on his Twitter account.

mobile.twitter.com/VanJones68/status/880043718643924992

L O W

with the producer they baited him with a flirting faggot and the nigger is low IQ

How is James O'Keefe able to get people to talk with these people and get them to say this stuff? This is amazing.

Kek

Narrative breakdown imminent

One HUGE difference between these 2 is the whole western MSM is pushing 1 thing for over half a year, daily.

What does "colluded" mean in this instance? What did trump do, exactly?

Voting machines are air-gapped, they don't even possess the capability to connect to the internet, so anyone arguing anything like Russians hacked the machines and changed votes is completely a non-starter.

Also the FBI and other investigative authorities have said zero votes were changed by the russians.

The only, ONLY, thing you kiddies have is that they released information from the corrupt DNC, and fuck them.

Still waiting for proof...6 months later....

>americans can only think in terms of burgers
lmao

It's not him, these people would easily recognize him, his team are just skilled in social engineering. The full video is on youtube, he pretends he met Van Jones at a conference months ago and Jones just goes along with it like "Hey man how are you, you been good?"

He has as much money as he needs coming from Donny and Eric. He can afford to track down old acquaintances and pay them a sum large enough to do whatever he asks them to.

you post like this because you have never had a good burger. McDonald's doesn't count.

>non-Americans thinking burger is an insult

>ITT: Burger retards that can't believe Trump is colluding with Russia for the money because he's a business man and that's really all he cares about.

Yeah, what kind of retarded slang is "nothing burger?"

I suppose being vaguely within the realm of fantastical plausibility is all the proof you require.

Nothing burgers are the new punk rock!

nothing burger

>(((((((((((you))))))))))))))

>Yeah, what kind of retarded slang is "nothing burger?"

Hillary started it

I gotcha, big boy ;^)

Clinton didn't start it.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nothingburger

this is honestly disturbing.

Take a look fellows, this is why people like this never get above a barista job, and thank goodness. Literally zero self awareness and intellect. Spoopy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's a nothing burger.

Alright let me try explaining this to you.
What is Russia's biggest export? Black gold, my friend. Russia has HUGE fossil fuel industry; hence the Interference in Syria, pipeline and all that but I'm sure you know that. But thats just one part of it, the bigger picture over all is that Russia, as a country, has nothing but a cost benefit from climate increases. Global warming is good for Russian trade also for agriculture and energy. Russia has clearly been biased towards global warming for a while. They're not even discreet about it honestly. On the northern sea border there are ice sheets which will melt, allowing them to finally have sea access around Moscow for exports.The warming eastern plains, which are Tundra at the moment, will be available to farm and lower heating costs adds to the amount of oil they can export. Finally, with the melted ice sheets they could have access to new areas which they can frack for natural gas. Now how is the current administration tied to this though? But you may remember in 2014 the Obama administration placed sanctions on the Russian government for their actions in Crimea the whole Ukraine Crisis and whatnot. Coincidentally, there was a $500 Billion Dollar deal between the Russian government and US energy company Exxon Mobil. And these sanctions on Russia have prevented Exxon Mobil from exploring assets covering 63.6 million acres in the Arctic. And, per chance, who was appointed as our Secretary of State? The lead diplomat of our country and head of the department that deals with these types of things? Oh right. Rex Tillerson Former CEO of.... drum roll Exxon Mobil. Connect the dots and use some extra neurons, maybe you'll understand what all this p0residency is all about.

>How do we uncover this massive media conspiracy?
>Just ask them

Can't believe that worked

That is what makes the story so good, all someone had to do was ask.

>Russia is wants to melt the polar ice caps in order to access oil
>FOLLOW THE MONEY SHEEPLE

the flag checks out

Is collusion anything like accepting money to put laws written for the benefit of another country into law in the us? Call AIPAC and let them know.

As gay as people saying "amazeballs"

>believes in russia conspiracy
>makes fun of conspiracies

>believes Russia's involvement in the 2016 election is a conspiracy

>It is hard for me that Trump is in it for the money
>It is easy for me to believe piazzagate

stop replying to the obvious shills you fucking retards