BREAKING: Italy may be starting to wake up!

PLEASE, please please let this happen. I want them NGOs to be butthurt... and end up having to shuttle the migrants all back to Libya, because noone wants them

-----
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/28/italy-considers-closing-its-ports-to-ships-from-libya

Other urls found in this thread:

ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/politics/2017/06/28/italy-takes-formal-eu-migrant-step-ports-cd-be-blocked_7a70c405-e636-4718-88ce-8621bc468609.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxud1nEWwfE
vimeo.com/153107778
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mattia Toaldo, a Libyan expert at the European Council on Foreign Relations, said: “This is a panic measure and I would very much be surprised if it is legal. The law requires the rescue of people in distress on the high seas, and this self-blockade of Italian ports would leave migrants floating in the Mediterranean, including those in most NGO rescue ships.

“It is most likely designed to force Europe to take some kind of other action. It also shows that the ideas tried so far have failed. It was first proposed that the Libyan coastguard take more action to push the boats back. It was then suggested the tribes in southern Libya act as detention guards, and then it was proposed to take action in Niger. Nothing has worked.”

>considers closing it's borders

Italy and Greece are so far beyond gone that you can't even accurately describe it in words

It's true though that the last remnants of Greeks and Italians are waking up to how fucked they are

>seeking EU approval

its already far too late

Italy took a formal step to protest the migrant emergency with Brussels Wednesday and said that foreign ships may be stopped from docking in Italian ports unless the situation improves.

With over 12,000 migrants landing in the last 48 hours, Rome said the situation, with its impact on social and political life, was "unsustainable" and "at the limit".

Italy is taking a formal step with the European Commission in relation to the large numbers of asylum seekers landing on its shores, ANSA sources said. Over 10,000 asylum seekers arrived in Italy from Saturday to Tuesday and some 12,000 have arrived in the last 48 hours. The government gave its ambassador to the EU, Maurizio Massari, a mandate to formally raise the issue with European Migration and Home Affairs Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos, the sources said.

Massari went on to tell Avramopoulos that the situation regarding asylum seekers landing in Italy was at the limit, diplomatic sources said. Massari said the situation was having an impact on the country's social and political life and, as a result, it would be difficult to allow new arrivals, the sources said.

Avramopoulos, who said the EC was ready to "substantially" boost resources to Italy, went on to tell ANSA that "Italy is right in saying that the situation on the central Mediterranean route is unsustainable".

He said he had met with Italy's EU envoy to "see how to improve the support to the country". Avramopoulos said "we have the obligation to save lives" but "we cannot leave a handful of countries to face this." He said the situation would be discussed at an informal EU interior ministers' meeting next week in Tallin.

Avramopoulos also said States should now bolster their work on the migrant front with Libya and should show more solidarity with Italy.

ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/politics/2017/06/28/italy-takes-formal-eu-migrant-step-ports-cd-be-blocked_7a70c405-e636-4718-88ce-8621bc468609.html

Well they won't ship them to Italy then, they will ship them to France or Croatia.

The real solution is this ship.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxud1nEWwfE

>Well they won't ship them to Italy then, they will ship them to France or Croatia.

I doubt Croatia will let them in.

Will France let them in? Will you? Will you REALLY? Is Macron that stupid?

>on high seas

Most """rescues""" occur literally 1-2 km away from the African coast.

Sink them. Its on everyone's minds

Sadly I think he is not brigther than Merkel. Just for the policital corectness they will let them in.

>Avramopoulos said "we have the obligation to save lives"

No we don't. Why do you pretend that we do?

>suggested the tribes in southern Libya act as detention guards
why haven't they done it yet
i'm certain if you told libyans : "here's a free gun, shoot niggers that cross this line, $200 per head"
you'll get instant order in northern africa

Literally this. They can't swim and you need to conserve the ammo once the nigs on mainland figure it out

>having to shuttle the migrants all back to Libya
BACK TO CERTAIN DEATH?????

>Why do you pretend that we do?
I am not that Greek dude in Brussels. I believe the EU does not have any obligations. International law is clear: if you have a ship and you see someone in the water, you need to rescue that person.

There are no obligations beyond that. There are no obligations to let people into your waters if there is a closer port where the ship can go... or if that ship is equipped well enough to go home to its own port.

It's too late

Stop having hope

>BACK TO CERTAIN DEATH?????
Oh come on, Hans, that ain't funny. You act as if Africa isn't a wonderful continent. Are you racist or something?

Glad my €20 helped

No one is rescuing anyone. It's a fiction (((they))) are using to cover what they are doing. Soros and his ilk are funding a nigger smuggling operation the goal of which is the genocide of Europe.

This. Best thing would be to sink them and run

This is the cheapest way of doing it

>No one is rescuing anyone. It's a fiction
It doesn't matter if it is a fiction or not. Even if all the NGO boats were officially designated smuggler boats, the only thing you could do is impound the boat... you can't refuse the migrants who claim asylum. You can intern them on an island, but you cannot push them back to Libya, unless a court says Libya is safe.

Pretty much the same as the Florida-Cuba situation back in the days.

YOU FUCKING UNTERMENSCHEN

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE CLOSING YOUR BORDERS ILL SANCTION THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

I wish the fuckers didn't lie about him and have him killed. Pisses me off so much.

Exactly. Have the military posted at the Italian ports and give orders to take out anything that gets off the boats and the "migrant crisis" will stop instantly. That is what our leaders would have done at any other time in history.

Turkey is safe. Send them there. We're full.

>can't refuse the migrants who claim asylum
We'll see about that when it gets worse, and it will get worse.

>(((international law)))
The only thing that binds them is their mind.

I'm gonna laugh when German gets invaded by a coalition of Greece, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.

I saw a survey that said only 17 percent of Germans would even pick up guns for defend their country anyway lol

Obama's boss had Ghaddafi killed for just this reason.

SINK THE BOATS
>SINK THE BOATS
SINK THE BOATS
>SINK THE BOATS

This shit isn't complicated. Italy has a navy. Interdict every vessel carrying migrants. Take the migrants off the boat and sink it. Transport the migrants back to Africa and tell them that they cannot come to Italy and anyone taking a boat from Africa to Italy will have their boat sunk. Doesn't matter if they're African, Italian, citizens of other EU nations, or international NGOs: migrants go back, boats get sunk. End of line. Line ends here.

There is no fucking need to beg Brussels to do something. Italy is a sovereign nation with a functioning navy. They can do this shit RIGHT FUCKING NOW. All it takes is the will to act and these fucking useless politicians are either a) too cowardly to act or b) complicit in the destruction of European civilization. It's one of the two. There is no third possibility.

>I wish the fuckers didn't lie about him and have him killed. Pisses me off so much.

The military wanted a war, they got a war. They made billions off the bombs that were dropped to support ISIS and Al Qaeda and other ISlamists against Gaddafi. True tragedy.

>country gets overrun by nation wreckers
>have to ask the person who invited them for permission to close borders

People seriously just need to sink them and say there was some biohazard concern that they werent equipped for if anyone asks. Random bit of research to look into, look at the general the west is backing now. He was a former Libyan general that has been housed by DC for years. He actually lived right by Tyson's corner and they waited until they could pull off the country flip of leadership. Thing is, they were fucking stupid and let out all Islamists that Gadaffi was holding.

> shoot niggers that cross this line, $200 per head
> Not fucking off to EU after you have shoot 10 niggers and get 2k for it.

Bernard-Henri Lévy is not in the military.

>if you have a ship and you see someone in the water, you need to rescue that person.

AND THEN YOU SEND THEM BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA

What if they suck the ships, then told the (((international community))) to suck their cock?

Who's going to do anything about it? No army would invade Italy for defending their borders, even ones that are as goyish as America.

I cant wait until the war between the US and the European Union begins.

Then we can implement our final solution.

This.

This is what the Italian coast should look like.

NGO's should be fucking banned, executed and banished for ever fucking over nations outside governments

WOKE

Indeed it won't happen.

It's a bluff to force the EU to sanction Visegrad because their only solution is to continue the shipment and spread it all over Europe, for the ethnic replacement.

Do not trust the cucks, it's a bluff against Visegrad.

17% of 80m ? sure good luck

>considers.

Wtf this should have been done immediately.

Nope
If Italy was ever going to wake up it would have been 3 years ago when boat arrivals increased tenfold
Italia is finito

this,this nazi is right.

I find it amazing how much power and freedom they have.

We could send you a couple of howitzer to pack on there if they want to take pot shots at the boats
Wouldn't run more than $2-$3k a piece considering the market is so vibrsnt in my glorious state

Why the fuck has Italy happily accepted them so far? Italy is racist as fuck.

And don't say they all go north to Germany because I've been to Rome years ago and it was already BLACKED worse than Paris.

Yup. Libya was his brainchild. He got Sarkozy to back it, and then arranged a meeting between the 'face' of the al Qaeda rebels (Jibril) and Hillary in Paris in order to get American backing. Paraphrasing an article that appeared in French daily Le Figaro: "My involvement in Libya was as a Jew... Out of loyalty to Israel and Zionism" -BHL

You should know by now that, like all our nations, Italy isn't governed by Italians.

How is that going to work? The Visegrad leaders have already said that they will choose any economic sanctions before they allow their countries to be overrun by savages.

Yep. A Jew made us go to war to the benefit of other Jews and to our harm.
It does not get more stereotypical than that.

> howitzer
Overkill, Sergei is enough.

>nato member gets invaded by other members of nato

i take shit that wont happen for 50 pesos

Now? NOW? Godfucking dammit.

Also if this means all those niggers are coming to Spain instead fuck you.

> not putting insane member into lunatics asylum

Casapound are based as fuck.

vimeo.com/153107778

Stereotypes only persist if they are true.

In the case of Jews, for more than a millenia.

If I remember correctly, (((Mario Monti))) said "It doesn't matter who's the prime minister, Italy is in auto-pilot", or something along those lines.
Really activates the ol' almonds, huh?

That DOES brew the teabag, yes.

Makes me wonder who "programmed" the autopilot...

Forget about almonds and teabags, it should be inserting the magazine.

DO IT.

are you just going to let these refugee die, after all they did just to try to survive? that is so cruel, after everything they have overcome, you will deport them back to warfare and starving?

This all seems so familiar....

See also archive.fo/9k1me

"The real trouble with war (modern war) is that it gives no one a chance to kill the right people."

We'll take them to you.

You're absolutely right, we should send half the population of Africa to China instead. After all, you're buying their continent.

>Seeking EU approval

>Italy and Greece are so far beyond gone
Rapefugees don't stay here,they are passing by.The only thing remaining to do is close the borders to the north and to the south at the same time and that's it.
Can't say the same about Kraut and the Anglos,since they have to round them up one by one and ship them off.

too late. hope italy enjoys aids, because they just imported a fuckton of it

> waiting for the ships to reach Estonian ports after EU approval is granted

Deporting them back to warfare and starving is preferable to importing warfare and starving. They are the warfare and starving.

This. Kek!

Holy shit why haven't I seen this webm before?

We should be spraying Africa with a chemical that makes them infertile. Europe will never, not a million years, sink a ship of unarmed civilians. They will keep letting them. Societal breakdown will be slow, like frogs coming to a slow boil. No one will do anything to stop it, we're too busy arguing on Twitter and pol. European civilization is about to enter a dark age. Literally black.

Man that's a nice ship, I'd definitely take that a'sea

International trade sanctions
Italy's economy is already in shambles

Sicily must look worse than the ruins of Rhodesia by now.

SELL THEM BACK TO THE LIBYANS

No one's stopping you from taking in all the houziren, Chen. Maybe you can house then in your ghost cities.

>muslin invaders

When fabrics attack.

>refugee ships in a few years

That 17% was talking about Turkey

I visited Italy in 2007. There were annoying niggers and shitskins everywhere in Rome. Now it is worse for sure.

All we need to do is disguise sea mines like watermelons and let nature take its course.

>considers closing it's borders
>starting to wake
call me when they start sinking the ships trying to invade europe

Waste of money.
Gun is good enough.

Stop having high hopes on this, our cucked government is a total EU puppet, they are only making completely empty threats in order to get mo' money fo' dem migrantz, nothing is going to happen.

Hory shit. Were they scuttling it or something?

>Sweden vetoes it

Ride the Rigatoni

so what's the skinny on an NGO shooting at people in international waters? i notice that there are no criminal proceedings against private military who keep boats safe from pirates.

>a fucking germ
Wow dude it's almost as if you weren't the ones forcing us to welcome those fucking subhuman animals
Send mutti my regards