ULTIMATE COCKBLOCK!!!!! IN ALL OF MY 39 YEARS IN BROADCASTING, IVE' NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!!!!

BUAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDzsZIg_KWA
youtube.com/watch?v=c_dIpRHtiIw
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7VQT8JKEg
youtube.com/watch?v=2oZpTzTL9cU
youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah not looking good...

THE ABSOLUTE MAD-MEN!!! OHHHHH MY GOOOOOD!!!!!

>Nothingburger
well done, lefties. you made a meme for once.
and its being used against you
toplel

>Trump lies about literally everything
>Trump supporters silent
>Media reports on news that might very likely be true(Trump doing deal with Russia)
>OUTRAGE,FAKE NEWS,WITCHHUNT

Jesus Christ I can't stand you fags.Go back to the_Donald

EXACTLY! GOYS THIS STORY IS NOTHING! FOCUS ON JEWISH TRUMP!

>that might very likely be true(Trump doing deal with Russia)
It might very likely be true that you are a neo-Nazi, so I think all your employers and associates deserve to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDzsZIg_KWA

youtube.com/watch?v=c_dIpRHtiIw

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7VQT8JKEg

Get it all trending on da jewtubez!

>okeefe actually delivered

Shocked desu considering how shitty all of his election "TRUTH BOMBS" were

The biggest disgrace is that CNN employs apes, gorillas and chimps, dresses them up in human clothing, and puts them on the air. Many such cases. Sad!

CNN credibility is a big nothing burger.

Rush Limbaugh says nothingburger. If anything some nerd vigin actually did some research on how to go undercover and should get some credit for that.

If you can't stand us GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD FAGGOT

DAMN this week is going to be so /COMFY/

Also be sure to ignore the large influx of slide threads and shills due to this recently released video.

this nigger was one of the worst "journalists" throughout the elections, good to see him being the one fucking it up to the Clintons (fake) News Network

Are you serious?

What you don't understand is that even if the russian collusion to defeat Hillary had been true, it would not only have been legal, but we wouldn't have given a FUCK. stop wasting our time.

MUHUAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Another shill right on time to divide us

Why do you think I give a fuck if he had a deal,you fucking waste of air?
I'm pointing out your hypocrisy and sheep mentality,you fucking loser.

These (((Journalists))) need to fucking hang.

But i'd still like to see the whole video, guys. It seems out of context to take Mr. Jones' words literally. Maybe he qualified them and went on to explain what a pussy ass nigger he is so we shouldn't take him seriously. Guys, let's proceed with caution.

Why did project veritas edit a fake date on the sign at the beginning of the Van Jones video?

:D

god I wish I were those shorts

Nobody wants to see your landwhale of a girlfiend or fuck buddy, w/e they are. Fuck off and dont forget to kys.

It's just a big NOTHING BURGER ain't it shill

O'Keefe actually delivered! The madman!

Do you shills have a dropbox folder of slut pics in it you share? Or do you each maintain your own?

Are we about to gas it up in here like it's 1947!?

You're a shill That can't answer a question about the editing of the video

You like your representative bowing down and kissing the hand of Saudi king?
I do.He's a good boy.

What about the date is fake~?

Give us one lie that Trump has made?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice.

i dont follow Rush but i thought CTR started the nothingburger during the Podesta leaks.

Caught on investigative journalist hidden camera techniques that CNN has done before

How many nothingburgers did this bitch eat?

They weren't shitty. They were useful because they verified things we only speculated on. Most le alt right intellectuals were just expecting leaked vids of satanic child sacrifices at that point, so it's no surprise that it was a "letdown" to them.

The sign is edited in the video for no reason, it's weird

youtube.com/watch?v=2oZpTzTL9cU

Did Serbian Hillary Poster move over to Croatia?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU
Here's just a few,for start.

They are pushing muh selective editing narrative. Which makes zero fucking sense. These fucks won't even give names of "sources" for thier outlandish propaganda stories, but they want hours of unedited footage from Veritas.

his lisp is frustrating god dammit why is that person in tv speaking? it's fucking awful to hear goddamit

Better fire up the ovens too. Just to be sure.

The daily beast is starting a narrative that claims the video appears to speed up right before jones speaks. Can we ">inb4 its fake" on social media?

>The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an AMERICAN multinational
doesn't work like that dickhead

DON'T FORGET THAT HE'S JEWISH SO IS LAUREN SOUTHERN REEEEEEE

4min video for 10sec of content

show us what you got instead of minutes of replay of the video we saw yesterday ffs

Maybe so the audience will know what the date was? Not rocket science.

This video is just a big nothingburger. Man, is anybody else getting tired?

Great example of low IQ individual with binary way of thinking.
>"If he criticizes Trump,he must be a Hillary supporter and a liberal!"
Kill yourself please.

None of those are lies, they are changes of opinion.

damn I should have voted Hillary

It's the sign of the building Jon's is in front of, why would you need to edit that?

>crickets

T H I C C

>I'm all my 39 years in broadcasting

Who are you, op?

AAAWWWW SHIT

YO MY NIGGA CNN

BTFO
T
F
O

In all seriousness, how isn't the guy "Liquidated" yet?

That shoop is disgusting.

Honestly,if you have to ask,at this point of time,to point out Trump's lies,you're far gone.

> o'keefe releases Veritas videos on clinton campaign
> most of the entries go viral, millions of people see them
> the Don's sons see them, share them
> Trump supporters see them, share them
> neutral fringe voters and some democrats weaken their support for Clinton
> veritas + other scandals = hillary loses

Everyone has a part to play user

Honestly,are you gay?
It's fine if you are.

NOT going to lie. Just a regular person. That's a phrase my buddies and I use when we see someone get cockblocked. "In all my 39 years of broadcasting, I've never seen anything like it." Is an exagerated way to say, that cockblock was really f'd up. Not a fascinating back story, but an honest one. That is all.

Care to put forth a source on trump lying? Politifact saying he lies and then in the explanation saying that hes actually telling the truth doesn't count

What about this is properganda? Are you denying video testimony? Know it or not, ALL news is edited. It's just whether it's the purpose of time limitations or content removal. If you want the full story ask them for it, although I doubt it'll be as exciting as you think it is.

>croatia
>nothing burger: the country

He's a bit of a quack

Underrated post

That woman (when not shooped) is also disgusting.

lol, okay buddy

Fair enough, thanks for answering.

>criticizes Trump
oh so thats what you thought you were doing.

That he won't touch entitlements like Medicare and Medicaid

Why edit a random sign on a building that's only in the video for 2 seconds

She's getting fat. I would strap her down and feed her a diet of my cock. Protein for her, cardio for me. Best personal trainer, ever.

cool.

GREAT bait, you caught me. That thicc ass helped.

If you're true natsec you hate both

>appears to speed up right before jones speaks. Can we ">inb4 its fake" on social media?

The man who walked up behind Jones & was talking (to Jones) was cut out.

Could be to protect them from lawsuits. If they can't determine the time of their interaction the less chance they can compile information for a retaliatory strike in the court-house. Both for Project Veritas and for Van Jones.

Or it could be a matter of perception regarding those electric panels. Sometimes when you glance at them at a weird angle you can't see them.

#notallpepes

>Croatia

Can you leave too? Faggot.

>Van Jones
Oh boy, it's really over for CNN now! You drumpftards are pathetic. Only in a world of alternative facts would one little out of context snippet from an employee completely bury an international scandal.

I'm starting to love you Troll Shills, good humor mate.

>f, why would you need to edit that?

Perhaps other people getting into the shot, needed to be edited out (like the guy who interrupted as Jones was answering PV guy).

(Editing out other people who were roaming around/talking should shoot daily beaters' defense down the drain.)

>tripfag
>kekistani flag

Please, hang yourself newfag.

I want her to shit a big nothing burger into my mouth

>Van Jones
Oh boy, it's really over for CNN now! You drumpftards are pathetic. Only in a world of alternative facts would one little out of context snippet from an employee completely bury an international scandal.

...WOAH, WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT PEDOPHILE SHIT IS THIS!?

>Croatia
Yeah,hope you can visit some day and enjoy yourself.
Pic related is taken in my town,close to my home.
Ps. Croatia>Greece>Italy>Spain for summer vacation!

Look at the video. It shows the sign with a date on it, edits it out, then shows the sign with the date on it
Th sign is on the upper left corner before it pans down the jones

>He hasn't heard of Monroe
she's legal m8

Look at Jones lighting up on being recognized by somebody, lel.