POL BTFO YET AGAIN

Sniper who killed ISIS jihadi with record shot should be "celebrated,"says Justin Trudeau

newsweek.com/record-breaking-canadian-sniper-who-killed-isis-jihadi-mosul-should-be-629568

Sup Forums BTFO YET AGAIN! Trudeau is BTFOing ISIS and extremist far-right wing virgins. White supremacists better learn to keep their heads down and shut the fuck up or else they might get a bullet in their noggins too!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xAL0t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>its ok to kill your enemies from a distance now

but if we killed him he won

archive.is/xAL0t

LOL. Liberals, leftists and russians are destroying ISIS. While alt-right retards are crying on /pol.

>Canada finally kills ONE isis fighter

WOAH, someone stop these madmen

> goatfucker crying
lol

I don't understand, I thought the sniper lost?

But he made them victorious. Is Trudeau a traitor to his nation?

"We are currently discussing arrangements to have said sniper fuck my wife."

Just more virtue singling trying to please everyone and get back on good terms with the Canadian military which he fucked over.

>TFW you want ISIS to win so you kill them because if you do they win.

Trudeau gets that 4D chess XD

>McMillan TAC-50
It's very black and scary-looking. Why is this allowed?

>Trudeau pushed back against criticism that the sniper's actions did not align with what his Liberal government says is an "advise and assist" role for Canadian forces in northern Iraq.

>“The advise and assist mission that our Canadian Forces are engaged in in northern Iraq has always had an element of defense,” he said.

>Opposition lawmakers accused the Canadian prime minister of hypocrisy for claiming that Canada's operation in Mosul was purely defensive, after condemning the country's "combat mission," in Iraq during the 2015 election campaign.

>"It's clear, when you're shooting at someone and killing them on the front line, you're in a combat mission," Tom Mulcair, leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada, said Tuesday.

>ITT little Nazis shitting themselves as they realize liberals have balls too.

If fascists have their Day of the Rope, this is what will happen to you too.

I'm not criticizing the Sniper dumb shit, I'm criticizing that dumb fuck Tradue.

And how do you know the political alignment of the sniper?

>/retarded pol/acks like you in the future

>kills one
>creates 1000 new homegrown ISIS fighters

what a bargain

DID YU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!!!

No one can tell your gender when you're a roasted Nazi fuck in Dresden.

Why do I bother trying to reason with you people

U MAD BRO

Stop crying Nazi bitch.

Better a leaf than a Nazi.

IN YOUR FACE ALT RIGHT EXTREMISTS.
WE WONT' LET YOU FASCISTS STOP THE SLAUGHTER IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

pls no bully

Only because ISIS wins now

U MAD

Sorry LARPer

>From their first sortie on 30 October 2014 until 15 February 2016, the CF-188 Hornets conducted 1378 sorties resulting in 251 airstrikes (246 in Iraq and 5 in Syria), expended 606 munitions and achieved the following effects:

>267 Daesh fighting positions,
102 Daesh equipment and vehicles, and
30 Daesh Improvised Explosive Device (IED) factories and Daesh storage facilities.
In accordance with Government of Canada direction, the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) ceased airstrike operations in Iraq and Syria on 15 February 2016.

lol

Trying to save face because his approval rate is in the tubes.

Here we go, they'll probably give him a fucking gallantry medal for shooting some sap from two miles away just so that Justin can pose for pictures with him.

what happed to the
>"if you kill your enemies you lose"

Heeeeeee??

You sir are a moran. You think some lucky fuck just stumbled out to the theatre of war and just happened to disembowel a raghead from 3.45km on his first try?

This cold blooded killer with his magic spotter has most likely turned back at least two hundred turbans before he turned back Muhammad's with that incredible shot.

Literally the spotter had to factor the spin of the motherfucking earth in his overall calculation for the snip...

So the jihadi won?

Not as mad as Nazi bitches