What's wrong with atheists?

What's wrong with atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

arkansasonline.com/news/2017/jun/28/ten-commandments-monument-arkansas-capitol-toppled/
youtube.com/watch?v=KzUT6NBFAWw
mobile.twitter.com/StFrexit/status/880109511247147009
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/06/28/a-christian-man-vandalized-the-ten-commandments-monument-at-the-arkansas-capitol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where does it say he was an atheist?

God only knows.

I don't believe in a personal God. There are people that do. I'm ok with that.

He's a white anti-catholic liberal.

His Rabbi would never, ever let him do this if he was publicly Jewish. Terrible for the image. So he's an "atheist".

This. Could have been a Muslim or protestant or anything.

The problem with us is that we hate stupid shit while the rest of the world loves stupid shit.

arkansasonline.com/news/2017/jun/28/ten-commandments-monument-arkansas-capitol-toppled/
>In another Facebook video posted early Wednesday, a man who called himself Michael Reed described his beliefs in both Jesus and the separation of church and state. He spoke from a seat in a 2016 Dodge Dart.

>“I'm a firm believer that part of salvation is that we not only have faith in Jesus Christ but we obey the commands of God, and that we confess Jesus as Lord,” he said in the video. “But one thing I do not support is the violation of our Constitutional right to have the freedom that's guaranteed to us, that guarantees us the separation of church and state.”

>There's “no one religion” that the government should represent, the man said.

Guy sure loves Jesus an awful lot for an atheist.

radicalized atheist

They hate God.

Sure..

>separation of church and state
They do know they're talking about leadership, right? As in Priests shouldn't run the country and government leaders shouldn't run the church.

People need to read more, god damn.

>They hate God.

Us using our free will to hate god is a problem and he gave us the the free will to hate.

god = problem

This. We are among the first humans poking our heads out of the muck of primitive God worship.

>They hate God

That's like saying someone hates Santa Claus.

They hate the Christian god and suck Muslim dick.

>run over ten commandments
>God does not strike you dead with lightning bolt
>Because God is not real.

Checkmate thiest fags

Virgin rage

its very strong

theyre atheists

some christfag probably blew him out on a message board

well he's certainly an american
>FREEDOM *BOOM*
youtube.com/watch?v=KzUT6NBFAWw

the funny thing is they actually think this way

Moses destroyed the original stone tablets. Read the bible you idiot.

It's not really Atheist so much as it is Marxist Atheist.

which is most of them, only a small portion of atheists are conservative

mobile.twitter.com/StFrexit/status/880109511247147009

If you fuckers thought it wasn't the Jews for just one second

Good thing a perfect god created deeply flawed creatures and gave them free will so they could do evil. But it's ok because it's part of God's plan. It's sad that people believe this horse shit. Religion is a cancer disguised as a cure. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Eh Sargon of Akkad is atheist. I still get what you're saying though.

Someone who has never read a science book is calling me an idiot, LOL.

We're funny?.

And you guys gathering once a week chanting and tossing money into a bucket while praising a guy that you've never even seen before but being represented by some random schmuck isn't humorous at all?

He is obviously lying. No true Christian would ever put some idiotic man made law above the law of the Lord.

This isn't Europe, bub. We don't get Muslims in Arkansas.

How do we know the crash was intentional and not the outcome of a retarded drunk driver?

There's nothing wrong with him, he's a hero keeping rel*gion separate from the State

You must be at least 18 to browse Sup Forums.

Wow, what a fucking surprise.

No. It means that an establishment of religion should have no role in society.

>some fucking jolly rogers
get back in the locker you dorks

REMEMBER PEOPLE: PIRATE FLAGS ARE FOR FUCKING LEAFS

The real question here is why there's a (((10 Commandments))) monument on A*kansas Capitol grounds.

They buy into white Christian privelge nonsense and edgy overzealous 1st amendment misinterpretations. No one has made a move to end the White House Hanukkah party with the giant menorah being lit in the capital of the United States.

>there, better?

at least they don't buy into fucking FAIRY TALES LOL.

religion can be a problem sometime. do you know it?

>The guy who did it was a self described "Jesus freak"

patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/06/28/a-christian-man-vandalized-the-ten-commandments-monument-at-the-arkansas-capitol/

THIS IS NOT FICTION, PEOPLE

A lot of the issue is that people don't really understand the reasons behind separation of church, and state.

Separation of church, and state was put into effect because the Anglican church at the time was about half state, half religious institution.

It would both enforce tax collection, and the British government required citizens to pay tithes to it, even it they weren't a member, which fucked anyone who was Catholic, or a member of some other church.

Metaforically as well as literally destroying the fundamental principles that the entire Western world has been predicated on for the past 2000+ years, on the other hand, is totally safe, right?

Here is a larger picture of the monument. Notice any unusual symbol ABOVE the Ten Commandments?

Rare

I've never done that. the rational way to go is being agnostic as you can't say either with certainty. being an atheist takes faith too

The all seeing eye was a religious symbol long before it ever became associated with the Illuminati.

You do realize of course that the free masons were originally formed as an anti monarchy organization right? It's not some big secret that they aided in the revolution. There's, also Constantine's cross, and the Jewish star of David on there.

Atheist Allah Akbar's his car into the word of god....

I am not even mad.
Some shitlordary just has to be admired regardless of what you believe.

you are so dumb haha no way no fukking way hhohoho

>also free masons, and illuminate are not the same thing.

freemason = 322 = skull&bone = scottish rite = illuminati. if you haven't studied every connection pls keep your mouth shut. have a good day.

Catholics were fined large amounts of money if they did not go to church on Sunday...the Anglican Church. But tons of idiots think the Roman Catholic church was the problem.

The main reason people think the Catholic church is the problem, is due to some of the popes they've had.

>protestants hate the ten commandments

what in retardation?

Is life easier with juvenile "understandings" of things?

And the whole touching little bois thing

theyre communists

>guys quit believing things I don't believe reeeeeeeeee

Just look at the nu-male cuck that did it. No doubt he shoves bananas up his ass.

Top lel, the guy is a born again Christcuck and a "Jesus freak"

If God is real, he has a sense of humor.
Just imagine being told ten years ago, that the number one problem for Marxist, would be Donald Trump, and Pepe.

>im a free thinker

fuck god and my dad

Wrong

awesome argument. I can't beat it. Sure life is easier I suppose like this, not sure what I'm supposed to compare it to because It's the only understanding I've ever had.

nice

Daddy issues
Aversion to ultimate justice due to moral failings and guilt
False sense of intellectuality

As Hitchens implicitely said in his book "God is not Great."

God is not real and i hate him.

And the entire concept that a child diddler (or any sinful human for that matter) can be the vicar of Christ

They're mostly autistic. Some user might post that study, I'm just too lazy.

>hating something that's not real
Yeah, he sure is a fucking genius.

10 commandments = jewish
shouldn't you lot approve?

u sound like when googles say the constitution was established with only white men in mind

It's widely accepted among historians that Moses wasn't real

>catholic ten commandments
Nothing of value was lost.