So I live in Ottawa and the whole city is getting ready for a massive festival this weekend to celebrate Canada's 150th...

So I live in Ottawa and the whole city is getting ready for a massive festival this weekend to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday, and a lot of people are getting nervous about a possible terror attack.

Ottawa is full of muzzies and the streets will be packed with people, will it happen Sup Forums?

if we could somehow get justin castro to cancel the celebration because it is too scary i would be so happy
fuck the federation

Very unlikely a terror plot will slip through this weekends security. If it does, expect a whole department to be demoted to informants/scrubs.

Start thinking about emigration, boycott and collapse.

Possible but I doubt it, Canada is a willing member of the Caliphate and has opened up the doors to insane levels of muzzie immigration and insane levels of related welfare subsidies for these useless animals. The muzzies wont strike seriously for another 5-7 years during Trudeaus second term when the immigration has been turned up for almost a decade and their numbers approach 8-10% in Ontario and Quebec.

But you never know with these cowardly ideologues, one can go off at any moment.

kek

They're going to block the streets with construction vehicles to prevent a visit from a friendly diversity truck, so it'll have to be a shooting, bombing or stabbing of peace.

I'll be staying in my nice white suburb on the edge of the city this weekend, fireworks and bono aren't worth the trouble.

I can't find a Canadian who can give me a coherent answer about what we're suppose to be celebrating.

This is what a destroyed country looks like: a fragmented imitation of its national symbol that signifies both multiculturalism and gay pride. Impressive and depressing.

Canada is completely pro-Muslim so there's nothing to attack. You are part of the future Caliphate. Embrace your doom, and greet your new masters with legs akimbo.

Happy birthday, Canada!

The numbers are literally written on the fucking logo, genius.

being cucks

>150th birthday

That's younger than our house back on the almost abandoned village my great grandpa lived

July 1st is Memorial Day here in Newfoundland so there will be army people with guns everywhere. Also we don't have any muslims. Stay cucked.

That's the best part of newfies. They're as racist as they are funny.
That's a good combination in this day and age.

I hope not. I have family in Ottawa and two of my cousins from around here will be there during the celebrations.

Newfs are the best.

The meme potential here is pretty big. Combine the text of 1867-2017 with Trudeau posting/blackpills and you could show people what's killing Canada.

from this day onwards, Jihad will target right-wing specifically

we have enough with killing of normies

Canada is only 3% Muslim. About the same or lower than most other Western nations.

>1867-2017
Are they implying Cucknada is finally dead?

It's unfortunate that the Liberals are in power for this. It's a uuuge taxpayer funded celebration of Liberals and liberalism.

I can year the words 'Diversity' and 'Tolerance' echoing off the walls of my apartment already.

God I fucking hope so. Fuck you. Fuck me too. But fuck you. Fuck Canada. Fuck
FUCK
U
C
K

Meh 150 ain't really a cool anniversary. Now if it was 200 I'd be upset.

According to what/who?

Uh statistics?

F

you "eh? boys" should be protesting the shit state of your country not fucking celebrating! WTF are you thinking ! Gender laws? Immigration Bullshit? You're country is going to shit and fast.

I wish so more will take the red pill

which ones?

Canada's founders would be disgusted by it today. Makes me kind of sad desu.

As a whole yes but Ontario and Quebec are over 5% which is why you see the muzzies pushing sharia and other primitive practices.

I've never hating my country more than I do right now.

FUCK YOU TRUDEAU.

FUCK YOU LIBFAGS