youtube.com/watch?v=eX1vs8Zt8Ss

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dez2988/status/734220457642053633
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Calling out reddit"

How dare he insult us -- I mean, them.

PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE

I'd pay for his healthcare.

Why doesn't he just get the damn lupo operation and shut up?

kek
time to die fatty

He's too fat for lypo. Do you know how much anasthetic this bastard would need?

He should be euthanized so his wife could fully enjoy her black boyfriend. This is a special instance where I actually don't mind it.

You have to have money first Greece.

Reminder that he is an actual cuck and his wife gets fucked by a black bull, which she loudly and proudly shows off on her twitter.

Reminder that he goes on vacation several times a year with his patreon income and youtube dollars.

Reminder that he has essentially forcefed his patreon down his viewers throats saying, "Want the same quality content before Youtube lost 40% of its advertisers? Pay me bitch."

I wouldn't be surprised if his wife took out an insane life insurance policy on him and started to fatten him up over the years either through manipulation or encouragement, and didn't tell him about the policy. If you look through her twitter, she has very expensive tastes and at this point, she's just waiting for him to have a stroke or heart attack and walk away with all that insurance money, patreon bucks, and youtube dollars while getting fucked in the ass by her black bull.

this has nothing to do with anita being butthurt by him recently does it?

anita go outside and play for a bit. get rid of your racist and sexist hatred

Wasn't he bragging about make $1.3 million a year the other day?

He can't afford insurance?

>Reminder that he is an actual cuck and his wife gets fucked by a black bull, which she loudly and proudly shows off on her twitter.

source?

People his size are not welcome in the insurance business.

twitter.com/dez2988/status/734220457642053633

"He's gay."

There's literally no logical reason for an insurance company to bother giving insurance to a 600 pound manchild that makes it public knowledge he does nothing but sit at a computer all day

pay debnts first

>SOMEBODY WILL HAVE TO PAY, GOY!

Where does he demand in the video?

glad i dont have to pay the wellfare of fatties
>remember i live in the netherlands
>shitskins everywhere
fuck

I think Health Insurance companies should be able to charge by the pound.

OP is just anita trying to make Sup Forums her army
he dared to speak up against her hate speech at vidcon and she can't deal

she even tried to tell him to stop identifying as a white cis male and instead identify as an obese so faminazi's would stop hating him so much
how everybody here is getting tooled by her is beyond me

>inb4 sued for 'fat discrimination'
US is so sue happy, it wouldn't surprised me if it happened in some twisted state where 'fat acceptance' is a thing even in the upper levels and the fatty wins.

Don't worry hunny he is gay.

How much does this guy make a year?
How can he not pay for health insurance?
Sounds like human error and materialistic spending if he actually has no money. In which case he is a complete retard.

He probably makes hundreds of thousands of dollars of ad revenue from Youtube, but I bet his "wife" is cucking him out of it. She (along with his fans) pretty much discourage him from doing anything about his current condition, and it doesn't help that he just doesn't do anything about it either.

Before advertisers left Youtube in groves, $700,000 (posted in Jan. 2017) a year.

He's mentioned, only once, he was making about $2,300 a month on Patreon.

He makes $730k (assuming if everything is still accurate) a year strictly through ad revenue and Patreon. However since youtubers are having their ad revenue salaries cut by about 30% to 45% on average, his wallet will be hit fairly hard.

He was on vacation, surprise surprise, when the ad-pocalypse happen. "How am I going to support myself now?"

I watched that podcast and I don't remember him demanding anything.

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>slurps chemically concentrated transfat
>punches chest to restart heart

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder
lisping Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

Gets 10000 likes

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the *dies of multiple heart attacks*

>lupo operation
>too fat for lypo

Are you people talking about liposuction?

That's really not an option for him and wouldn't help him at all. I thought the problem was they can't staple his stomach because that level of invasive surgery could be fatal. So he was looking into the balloon method that does something similar; fills up part of your stomach, makes you unable to eat as much.

>Somebody will have to pay

I don't know how he means that, but he's not wrong in a literal sense. If the obese need surgery, you - the insurance taker - will pay.

This is why fees at the hospital in the US are astronomical and completely absurd, every bandaid has to cover all the non insured people who still need and get help.

This is where you're getting jewed twice, and why your system is less efficient than single payer. You still bear the cost, but you have both hospital jews and lawyer jews and insurance jews who all want their cut too. In a single payer we all bleed to the government, but at least it's not a feeding frenzy.

I will never not be salty that someone managed to snag the @boggie1488 account before I could

maybe if he had a real job people would actually care

>life insurance policy
lol

no

Most youtubers got hit pretty hard and have been forcefeeding patreons down their fans throats. Any smart youtuber would've easily invested that money or saved it. Or considered higher education since it was inevitable the Youtube bubble would burst. Streaming will be next.

Before he started getting popular on youtube, he was a lot less fat.

You misunderstand how insurers work: because of how fucked he already is, the shit ObamaTrumpCare would likely not included his elective surgery, so he'd have to go out of pocket, and no private insurer would EVER take someone with that much badunk in the trunk; it's a terrible risk for them. Like, it's called insurance for a reason.

PAY

But that minty fresh breath tho

He was approved for it. But he's already loading up on qualifiers, like "If it works".

He'll rebound like he always does.

Well, I guess I know where the phrase "butt hurt" came from.

If one of you niggas dont mufukkin PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE.

I'll post this video on every board.

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>slurps chemically concentrated transfat
>punches chest to restart heart

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder
lisping Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

Gets 10000 likes

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

smears mayonnaise on upperbody
skin obsorbs mayonnaise

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

If a person is obese to the point of self-crippling themselves, they shouldn't even receive such a benefit. Honestly, I'd like to see a temporary 'fat tax' until the obesity epidemic reaches a low.

Wasn't he always a fat fuck?
Also, can you link that shit about his wife cheating on him, I can't find anything about it.
That being said she does seem to hang around with a lot of young, fit guys she calls ""friends.""

That chair wasn't designed to hold the weight of several people at once. Did he not expect this?

>Doesn't care about his own health
>wants health care