Can you redpill me on mountaineering? what's the purpose? what's the point...

can you redpill me on mountaineering? what's the purpose? what's the point? is it just another jew trickery or is it actually a red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iL5tCVwKZFw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are few things more quintessentially European than to climb a mountain just to view the world from above.

how the hell could spending time with nature be a jew trick?

the jews would rather you spend all your time buying (((Ubisoft))) video games and drinking Coca Cola indoors. Oh, and voting for pro-Israel politicians

That's not European at all. Tibetans have been doing that shit for longer.

Do you consider Sherpas to be European?.

Nased af, you get clean air up there while the sea level dwelling plebs breathes in each other's farts over and over again.

aren't there just as many mountaineers from around the world as there are europeon ones? shitload of famous mountaineers are american too.

everything is just another jew trick. You should know by now. Stay save.

I don't know about Sherpas but Gurkhas are honorary huwhites
youtube.com/watch?v=iL5tCVwKZFw

I have lived by the sea my entire life and mountains make me uncomfortable. Just looking at them makes me feel sick to my stomach and a little anxious.

The high altitudes you go the whiter the population.
Tibet's mountains aren't even very high, lol.

Sage this bullshit. You fucking /nupol/ faggots need to get off my fucking board... how could you possibly consider returning to nature a kike trick. FUCK OFF UNTIL CLASSES RESUME KID

it's fags and women without a real man's hobby

It´s a metaphor for life. So in doing it you develops the skills and face the challenges of life itself

Tibetans don't just climb mountains for fun.

The sherpas didn't climb anything of note until whitey came there and gave them money to climb it.

Sherpas had never summited Everest until a European expedition paid them to follow the group carrying their shit.

The jew trick is modernity. The outdoors are a refrain to reflect on life.

wtf is wrong with these people?

I was born in the small mining town of Kiruna in the alpines in north Sweden, i dont' know what to say more than come visit us in the summer, a good trek in the mountains will make you so happy for the rest of the year.

Whenever i stress out (i am an it-tech) i just picture myself six months earlier, trekking the mountains of north Sweden, resting at the silver falls seing if there's any gold or high up at troll lake who never thaws or trying to cross a mountain river in july but it is so cold i just have to retreat.

Or just eating freshly caught char or salmon grilled over fire.

Blacks fear mountains. This is a universal black fear worldwide. None of the mountains in Africa were climbed to the summit until Europeans did it. Africans were scared that their gods lived at the summits. Even now there are very few black mountain climbers. They will take money to be guides and porters now that outsiders have blazed the path but they hurry back to the mud below as soon as possible. Even in western countries with large black populations, it is rare to find blacks in the mountains.

>Tibetans climbed mountains before it was cool

That ain't true.

12K years ago Tibet was covered in glaciers.
As the ice age ended Europeans moved into Europe....from the route they took many of the places they moved into were inaccessible without climbing a mountain.

At best it happened at the same time...but unlikely. It would have taken much longer for Tibet to thaw than Europe.

>is it just another jew trickery

pills ? jew tricks ? think you've spent too long on Sup Forums.

It's true, they visit the national parks MUCH less often than whites do per person. Even areas that are more black than white still hugely disproportionate amounts of white visitors

Fuck, I got hyped for a second there, because I thought you wrote mountain engineering, like we'd build cities on mountains and shit.

>Being outdoors in the wilderness
>Away from cities and society in general
>where the jews evil grasp has no power.

how would the jew play a role in this?

>where the jews evil grasp has no power.
That's where you're wrong. Stay safe.

>Himalayas
>not very high
American education at its finest

This statement is true. I still haven't figured out why, but I choose not to question it while in the rockies, camping, and fucking my aran wife outdoors in front of a campfire. Fuck, I just got in the mood.

explain