I was watching this video:

I was watching this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=0ztdofPc8Rw

Where an EXPERT on Holocaust denial gives a presentation about why deniers are wrong and she gives literally no facts or refutes anything. All she does is say deniers are liars and Nazis.

Can somebody tell me why deniers are wrong? Even slightly? What is the most convincing evidence that the Holocaust did happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo
ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p123_Weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXvsct-Ck4
eachvideo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she
>expert
>TEDx

really?

They made a fucking movie about this dumb bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

Deniers are wrong because the holocaust happened. Countless confessions were made by both Nazis and holocaust victims at the Nuremberg trials. The holocaust is well documented faggots on here just deny it to be edgy.

The one argument of deniers which I looked into more closely convinced me personally that the deniers are lying.
It was the oven bottle-neck argument. They wrongly equated the numbers of a modern crematorium, which is bound by ceremonial standards and government regulations to those used in concentration camps. On top of that there are papers detailing the capacities of the ovens used in concentration camps by the manufacturers.
The deniers deliberately lied about that. It is a good lie, because equating the ovens of a modern crematorium with those of a concentration camp sounds so plausible at first.

P.S: the holocause happened. I'm not saying that they did deserve it, because Maas is watching everyone, but...

>Countless confessions were made by both Nazis
Yea, this is one thing I've yet to hear deniers explain.

>faggots on here just deny it to be edgy.
I'm sure that's true but there are also a lot of reasons to believe the holcaust didn't happen, especially not to the point where six million jews died and were cremated.

>It is a good lie, because equating the ovens of a modern crematorium with those of a concentration camp sounds so plausible at first.
I was wondering about that. What about the time frame? It takes 2 hours to cremate a body in a modern crematorium and apparently they could only cremate a few at a time. The argument is that it would have taken much longer to cremate the amount of people they allegedly gassed.

yeah, Don't get me wrong, the holocaust has been exploited and even at times exxagerated greatly for personal gain by many people, but it happened, alot more than just jews wre killed in it too.

I think everyone agrees that it happened in some capacity. The argument is that it wasn't as big or as brutal as historians claim. The numbers are hugely exaggerated.

This is the letter the manufacturer sent to the SS.
The capacity of the 3 small ovens they give is 250 per day, the 5 big ones 900. The letter also mentions that this capacity is not enough for camp and that they need more.

You realize they didn't just cremate Jews but put them in mass graves among other ways of disposing of the bodies including burning the bodies in puts they dug..

How do deniers argue against this? What else would they need so many ovens for?

Of course I guess the documents could be fabricated after the fact. Any photographs of the ovens actually at the work sites?

Don't be fooled there are plenty of true believers. Hitler posting stopped being wholly ironic years ago.

There were no gas chambers.

OMG FAGGOT

WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?!

seriously where are the fucking graves?

I'll wait.

Evidence of that?
I know people claim that but they also claim they dug up mass graves and burned them afterwards.

If you're saying the Holocaust didnt happen what youre essentially saying is Hitler was too stupid to fix his own country.

>admit to the crimes we are charging you with or your family will suffer

Hmmmm

>say the numbers are overblown
>say that there werent even 6 million jews in all of europe at the time
>say the allies supply line bombing in the latter stages spread disease and famine through the camps
>say that the Jewish elite of the modern era benefit from unending victimhood

YOURE DENYING IT EVER HAPPENED YOU FUCKING NAZI

there were no mass graves found.
go home libkike. he hoped it wasn't necessary, now we all know it was.

Didnt they plan on expelling them somewhere remote?

They say it is fabricated.

Right, it's a crime to say the Holocaust didn't happen in Germany, so I guess that means they would be committing a crime if they didn't go along with the story.

But there have to be some who made it to America and came clean, right?

>Yea, this is one thing I've yet to hear deniers explain.

Anyone ever explained Nazis actually gloating about it like Alois Brunner (who was safe from prosecution at that time) and sometimes indifferent like Ohlendorf, Hoess and Wisliceny? They must feel like embarassing relatives with a big mouth.

Ovens to burn people wouldnt be very efficient or productive and it would have still left considerable evidence outside of a few personal recordings

>he hoped it wasn't necessary
...they were fucking JEWS. Everyone at the time knew the Jews killed Germany during WW1.

TEDx presenters pay for the right to make these. They are not approved or pass any kind of inspection.

That's a good idea, instead of killing the cancer you should just put it somewhere else in the body.

you know you've been BTFO when a POO can debunk your "argument"

The constant drumbeat of Holocaust denial is a product of ShariaBlue trying to paint Sup Forums as anti-Semitic racists.

I'm Jewish. It did happen. I knew more than a few older family and neighbors who had the numbers burned into their arms.

But sure, if you think it didn't happen, scream it far and wide.

It happened.

Only Boomers believe in the Jews lies.

Remote as in madagascar. Somewhere where they cant have any influence

This is a fake

>Nu/pol/ = Hallohoax happened but not quite.

The one day I come back and I see this thread exists, peace out fuckers see you in another month to check on your leftist kike brainwashing progress.

Good goy

The kykes faked the numbers and lied about shit. They include gays, gypsies, communist, etc. in the magic 6million number or however many they are saying it is these days. If it did happen, they deserved it anyway.

"When did you learn about the gassing of Jews?" Honsik asked. Brunner's reply: "After the war, from the newspapers!"

ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p123_Weber.html

The CODOH made a response to her talk, it's one hour long but present who she is, how she worked on her books, why it seems shady...etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXvsct-Ck4
If you can't watch the video in your country, go to eachvideo.com/ and cc the URL of the video in the searchbar.

>Jews
>having no influence

Into the ovens you go. You kill your problems, not ship them off only for the Allies to swoop in and take them all in.

Confessions were coerced as fuck. Hell one of them said Auschwitz killed 2.5-3 million which we know is impossible from the evidence. As in number of bodies burned and buried. Remember the winners write history and WW@ was probably the biggest incidence of war propaganda we have ever seen.

>"I'm Jewish"
lol?

>americunts put japanese people in internment camps
aBsolutely breat :DDDD
>nazi germany puts people to work in concentration camps
nut gud DDDD:

Tedx is the cancerous version of ted talks, only liberals and the brain dead do tedx talks. holocaust did kinda happen but not to the severity jews say. 11 mil jews getting wiped out is a sad lie.

>trying to paint Sup Forums as anti-Semitic racists.
have an uppoat XDDDD

>The holocaust is well documented

The story constantly changes whenever some part of it was proven to be shit. In all honesty there were deportations then camps. The plan to exterminate the jews is bullshit. People in those camps died when the supply lines went to shit. Then starvation and disease were rampant.

I've seen these pics already. I'm very familiar with the arguments why the holocaust didn't happen.

I'm looking for someone to argue why deniers are wrong, with evidence. Nobody ever does that. Nobody ever says "those pictures don't prove what you say it does because..." they just call deniers Nazis.

>Watching Ted
Stop feeding the Jews your money

>TEDx
The x means it's extreme?

DENIAL =/= SKEPTICISM
>DENIAL =/= SKEPTICISM
DENIAL =/= SKEPTICISM
>DENIAL =/= SKEPTICISM
DENIAL =/= SKEPTICISM
>DENIAL =/= SKEPTICISM

This cunt is pure evil and I hope she drops dead soon.

My ex-roomie used to boast about having given a TED talk and get laid as i used to play video games on headphones in the other room. Please tell me you're not joking.

looks really silly

They cant prove it and never will. It never happened.

>Having a prison number burned into your arm = holocaust

thanks for the input schlomo gomo

>Countless confessions were made by Nazis
You mean like the one by Rudolf Hoess, who confessed to a camp that never existed after he was tortured? Impressive confessions you have there.

>I'm looking for someone to argue why deniers are wrong

well you aren't going to find it here, faggot. kindly pic related if you want to read leftist fiction

He was organising deportations.

There were like three testimonies used to verify the Holocaust not "countless." Thousands of Nazis were outright hung no testimony required.

Have anymore information about these doctored photos? The history of them, the process used, and especially proof that the originals were the ones on the right.

Extremely fictional.

>uses a reaction image of a Kike pawn

ted and tedx are not the same

ted is more fussy as to who it hosts.

tedx doesn't have any standards imo

The first great cyber war will be called WW@

TED talk are invited and approved. TEDx is a side deal where TED sold its brand name to anyone who would pay for the appearance of respectability.

People never notice the x though. So in the end people just start to see TED talks as shitty.

It's absurd that there aren't any arguments. Her argument is literally "deniers are lying and are almost always linked to Nazis"

>a modern crematorium, which is bound by ceremonial standards and government regulations
to do what? reduce a body into non-evidence. name the EXACT regulation that slows this down

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total number of jews killed would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

BELIEVING LIES =/= SMART

Close to 80 million people died in WW2 why is it so hard believe a few million were jews with mein kampf being written by hitler?

This we would fucking know if 3 billion people worth of cremation dust/remains. That shit would be easy to find.

>What is the most convincing evidence that the Holocaust did happen?
The camps which are visible from orbit?

There was a plan for Jewish extermination, but gas chambers were not used and numbers are wrong.

she is literally a jew, she attended the hebrew college of jerusalem lol
not exactly an objective source..

The camp stories are the part people think is bullshit. If you wanted to argue that 6 million jews died from WW2 when you add up everything could make a strong argument.

If you are saying that Germany purposly gathered 6 million jews and killed them in camps as some grand extermination plan you then have a problem.

The death camp bullshit is what people denied And Im not sure people outside the US know exactly how much of the bullshit is pushed in this country. I was actually listening to a German on youtube trying to back the six million number when I finally figured out that he wasnt talking about the camps and the closest he got to trying to prove death camps was the sheer amount of Zyclon B (which he had to learn was exactly a pest control chemical).

what the fuck

As a believer, this does annoy me. Argumentum ad populum is not an argument; it doesn't matter how many people believe it happened.

(((Lipstadt)))

>Oy vey goy, don't question the shoah! It's the only objective truth in human history!

You mean the ones behind the Iron Curtain.

All but 1-2 camps that the Allies could actually see were labor camps, renamed "concentration camps", even confessed by the Allies because people could actually see them.

EVERY camp behind the iron curtain was supposedly a death camp, that's where all of them were. Where the Allies couldn't investigate them. Yet they were certain 6,000,000 died 20 years before the iron curtain fell.

You forget that there were three leap years inbetween. So your calculations are wrong. Also, because we know that you can't kill more than one person at the same time on any given place on earth and because the crematoriums of today are the same as those in the camps, we need to take earths rotation into consideration, which your copy pasta clearly doesn't do.

Camps to hold people during wartime just like we did. You need to defend camps made for the purpose of methodically exterminating jews.

nizkor.org

Same book also claims that smoke was different colors so they could see when children were burning. There are so many funny stories in that book, yet it's cited as a CREDIBLE SOURCE.

Hilter never ordered the mass killing of jews. No gas chamber had been build. 300k or 400k jews may have died by various reasons. Some realy executed by german troops (war criminals) but without orders from the high command. Germany killed less civilians than USA.

Nobody believes this woman right? This just 15 minutes of laced ad hominem attack. "Revisionists under the surface like Hitler and are anti-Semitic. Therefore, all of their claims are false."

over 1.1 million jews were killed in mass shootings, so you can subtract that.

I unironically believed it until I saw the money machine it became, and jews wound up trying to out-ridiculous themselves in memoirs.

So I'm a fool for denying the masturbation machines?
I'm a fool for denying the kike-flinging coaster carts?
I'm a fool for denying the room with blades coming up from the floor to slice and dice kikes, then the floor opened up to drop the remains onto fucking mining carts so they could load up more?

Words cannot describe how fucking stupid you kike suckers are.

Not to mention that the gas chambers were only up and running for 1.5 years from 1942-43 I believe