Brit/pol/

>Recent European movements are working to get rid of the left – Corbyn should beware their underhanded tactics
independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-emmanuel-macron-france-labour-europe-brexit-get-rid-of-left-beware-a7808346.html

>Osborne’s huge tax giveaway starts for rich – as the poor are hit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/01/huge-tax-giveaway-for-rich-as-poor-are-hit-george-osborne-tax-benefit-budget-changes

>British Attitudes Survey: More Britons 'back higher taxes'
bbc.com/news/uk-40408576

>German finance minister calls on EU to prove Brexit is a MISTAKE to Brits who voted Leave
express.co.uk/news/world/822415/Brexit-Germany-Wolfgang-Schaeuble-UK-mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qty-tKFdiw
youtu.be/iggQ09KXCvk
youtube.com/watch?v=7B4Ot8EGqCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qty-tKFdiw

>mfw rightists complain about EU competition laws and the Google monopoly fine

What's the most regrettable wank you ever had?

It's all 'Northern' Irelands fault.

Seriously, just try and argue against this logic. Honestly, this guy fucking slaps down leavers to no end.

youtu.be/iggQ09KXCvk

The Google monopoly is entirely the result of them showing up first and providing the best quality service (for normies) of the early competitors, not government legislation shutting out competitors.

>Commie
>Can't even do OPing right

Explains

i dont want multiculturalism, diversity or integration. i just want britian to be purely british, is that too much to ask for user?

Let this serve as an example to us all. It's probably Jezza himself just discovered Sup Forums.

today was a good day...

David Duckenfield, who was the Match Commander for South Yorkshire Police on the day of the disaster - he has been charged with the manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 men, women and children. The CPS said it was unable to charge him over the manslaughter of Anthony Bland, the 96th casualty, as he died almost four years later.

· Norman Bettison, a former officer with South Yorkshire Police and subsequently Chief Constable of Merseyside and West Yorkshire Police - he is charged with four offences of misconduct in public office relating to telling alleged lies about his involvement in the aftermath of Hillsborough and the culpability of fans.

· Peter Metcalf, the solicitor acting for the South Yorkshire Police during the Taylor Inquiry and the first inquests - he is charged with doing acts with intent to pervert the course of public justice relating to material changes made to witness statements.

· Former Chief Superintendent Donald Denton of South Yorkshire Police - he charged with perverting the course of public justice relating to material changes made to witness statements.

· Former Detective Chief Inspector Alan Foster of South Yorkshire Police - he charged with perverting the course of public justice relating to material changes made to witness statements.

· Graham Henry Mackrell, who was Sheffield Wednesday Football Club’s company secretary and safety officer at the time of the disaster in 1989 - he is charged with two offences under the Safety of Sports Grounds Act 1975 and one offence under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.

Each of the suspects will now be given court dates as criminal proceedings begin.

Any that plead not guilty to the allegations against them are likely to face a crown court trial.

The charges follow a complex process of investigations that followed the work of the Hillsborough Independent Panel, which concluded in 2012.

The elites don't want a purely British workforce and the elites get what they want.

I don't give a shit about scousers hahahahaha

oi oi oi, it's like anoother Hillsborough

>hrtbps

I want to facefuck him into a coma.

Can I seed my torrents through my phone or something so I don't have to turn my computer on?

your ma and sister do

hope duckenfield makes it to prison to get what is coming to him desu lad, vile old cunt shame he will meet death soon. too soon imo
such a shame

*blocks your extremist ideology*

So what are the cons?

No Taqqiya for me, please

>Scouse banter

fucking kek tweet that to him lad

Expect the Police to do something drastic about this, they will close ranks and use their Masonic powers.

Yeah so. Tommy read the Koran too but that doesnt mean he wants to marry his cousin and fuck 9 year olds.

My thoughts exactly, how do we lose? And there's no such thing as "xenophobia" in any case, it's like islamophobia, just another made up bullshit word to stop white people acting in their own self interest.

Imagine getting to 45 years of age and still espousing the political leanings of a 16 year old girl studying A-level sociology. What a stunted faggot.

>O'Brien was adopted[12] and is of Irish ancestry.[13]
Oh wait, that explains it.

>it's racist to cite the BoE
>polish food is good (lol)
>entire 1st minute is a fiction
>everything is about money

I always see tweets like that and never see the downside

get back in ye basket lad

I slaved away for an entire year and I only made £5000 net profit.
London is a shit hole. Do not live here.

Enjoy getting ran over by a Paki.

You can make more money working a minimum wage job, 35 hours a week, if you live with your parents. Have you ever had a wank that you really regretted?

Very high ranking officials there - makes me wonder if any Politicians are going to be implicated.

>If I strawman enough then people will think I'm smart
This guy should be in prison for dissidence though desu.

Threw away some older shirts and got eight new ones from Charles Tyrwhitt on sale for £200 lads.

Where do you get yours?

I'll be around for longer than they will and unfortunately I'm not an only child.

what would polish-chinese fusion even look like

lse is a joke,n igger

The economic argument against immigration is a proxy used by people who have been subjected to accusations of thoughtcrime or bigotry for decades and as such cannot reveal their true motivations, such as the drive to survive and propagate the tribe that is inherent in all animals except genetically suicidal leftists.

Even a bovine intellect would hesitate to willingly be predated and eradicated.

The real bigots are the ones who are intolerant of others opinions, whatever those opinions may be.

your allowed to say nigger on Sup Forums m8

>sales

why aren't they free?

Sky News
Spectator
Economist

Do I even need anything more?

It's a movement. Won't you come along?

Well, I soon realised how fucked I was when they initially confronted me. They knocked on my door and took me to the kitchen, where there were at least 6 other people I didn't know. They proceeded to go all out on me for like half an hour, getting very aggressive.

Over the next couple of weeks, before I dropped out, I had flatmates smashing on my door every day shouting for me trying to get me out, had my food and property defaced in the kitchen, received anonymous subtle (but serious) threats, and was confronted several times in public on campus before I decided to just shut myself away 24/7. For the last 10 days or so of being there the only time I ever left my room was from approx 4am-6am to go gym and do any shopping or whatever.

not if youre a british inspector

like some bastard dim-sum/pierogi mashup.

that actually sounds like it might taste amazing though.

I can't believe remoaners believe that the EU is a bastion of free trade

it's the probably the most consistently protectionist organization on the planet

He's such a show off.

>look at me everyone, I spoke at Glasto, lots of people saw me, how fucking cool am I?

Posing hipster cunt.

Guy at work was convinced we we're giving a billion pounds to you lot. Had to explain to him that NI is part of UK.

if i needed a movement of that magnitude, id be consuming every fucking prune on the planet.

I've seen a few clips of Corbyn at Glastonbury and as much as I like him personally, it wasn't a great delivery.

>Labour's amendment calling for an end to the public sector pay cap is defeated by 323 votes to 309 - giving the government a majority of 14.
W E W

why dont ireland cunts stop being degenerate and accept they are part of GREAT britain?

>we want an inclusive society that represents everyone
>for the many and not the jew
>completely contradicting his first statement

But perhaps we could look at why it didn't work, and make it work this time.

>More Britons 'back higher taxes'

That's what happens when you conduct your survey on a council estate I guess

>tfw you will never have Jeremy Corbyn publicly executed for crimes against the crown and have his head put on tower bridge as a warning to his followers.

>Liking Corbyn personally

people who are actually unironic labour voters, please try to convince me if i take the role up an upper class earner of 85 grand a year.

5 reasons why i would bother voting for you as what would you do for me?

Yes, that's always worked in the past.

Communism has been tried across three continents over a century. The one common factor is Communism. My guess is the problem is with Communism itself.

people who ean that much don't vote because they understand economics and know that the ROI of voting is too low

the time you spend doing it isn't profitably used because you basically can't change the outcome of the election anyway

where you that mong in class that repeatedly stuck his fork in the wall socket because "it cant shock me every time?"

Maajid is a good guy, people who spend too much time on Sup Forums would do well to listen to what he says and actually engage with his arguments

Islamic ghettos, extremism, etc.are genuine problems, but it's not practical to just 'kick them all out' or ethnic cleansing or Hitler or whatever

And despite what living in your bubble has led you to believe, some muslims are alright

That said, Sadiq Khan is a taqqiya terrorist sympathiser, we shouldn't take in any more 'refugees', Tommy Robinson is right about free speech and police bias, and people who leave to fight for ISIS should not be allowed back in the country

#ForTheMany

Unless you disagree with me, which is most of the country.

I'm the genius that switched to a plastic fork.

Can we please have a proper working class party that seeks to reduce immigration, keep the cost of living low, give jobs to the unemployed, prevent people from getting ill/having to resort to the welfare state in the first place, and that isn't utterly ashamed of our culture and heritage?

1) You'll get to live in a diverse society including such foods as
2) Indian food
3) Polish food
4) Jamaican food
5) Various other types of food

it doesn't work and can never work, because humans are on the whole more selfish than altruistic

capitalism is at least semi-successful because it harnesses our selfish nature

Funnily enough, my highest-earning friends don't give a fuck about politics, and it's the minimum wage plebs who get the most upset about it, so I can definitely confirm this from within my own person realm of experience.

how dare you ask for so many things you degenerate, here have more muslim refugee niggers in your city

Kicking them all out, ethnic cleansing, bringing Hitler back etc. might be logistical nightmares yes but you have to admit it would solve the problem.

Sounds racist.

We had that, it was called the BNP.

will Hillsborough ever be over?

He's called O'Brien, it would be surprising if he didn't have Irish ancestry.

Almost never. I work in corporate finance so I am fucked regarding SJW nonsense. I didn't go into this field for this kind of shit. It was supposed to be male dominated and competitive.

I get enough trouble as it is for not referring to the tranny in the office as she/her. I don't even use he/him, I just refer to them by name. I've actually had two HR meeting regarding my "negative behavior".

The only day I couldn't help myself was the day after Trump was elected. Everyone knew I wasn't a fan of Clinton, so I was just waltzing into and around work on cloud nine that day. The American staff that didn't call in sick had an apology announcement to everyone else.

That whole day I was singing this song in my head, filled with so much smug.

youtube.com/watch?v=7B4Ot8EGqCQ

Hi,

Has anyone here played Prime Minister infinity? Is it a good game and the site legit? Would you recomend it?

Got 4 cans of budwiser and i've downloaded chinese roulette by fassbinder
Lets patrician boys

A Perestroika fork by any chance?

>just realised I can't even do a single pushup

>give jobs
lol what? jobs aren't a thing that exists and can be given

they aren't a resource at all

It's like nothing changed at all.

How fat?

how are you either fat as fuck or arms too weak?

arms too weak

that's what the EU is. and we voted leave because it's not working

BREAKING NEWS
FAMOUS ACTOR HOLDS LIBERAL OPINION

Do you ever think that he might be George Galloway's bastard lovechild? The have an uncanny resemblance to each other.

I mean I would claim my dad was black too if that porridge wog Galloway was.

>He doesn't think finance is behind all this in the first place

Post pic of emaciated arm.

can you give me some names?

the BBC makes as much use of classical conditioning as possible