Sup Forums's undisputable new queen

watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

Other urls found in this thread:

tubeunblock.me/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> OUR GIRL XDDDDD

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Spooky albino girl will always be my Sup Forumsfu.

/thread

Sup Forums is a pathetic place.

You have a QT redpilling people about race and you do nothing to spread it.

Fuck white people.

I want to choke her while I plow her white anus

just watch the video while you eat your soup

Fuck off with these alt-lite youtubers.

Gas yourself.

Moderately redpilled, must be because she's german

>Not available in your country

Fuck you too Macron.

fug

don't pay these attention whores regurgitating men's talking points anymore, lads

here you go mate, make sure adblock is on

have you seen the video? what part is lite? you dumb fuck

She's the latest alt-liter to join our side. Feels good, because it keeps happening.

do european countries actually have some group of people that look for "offensive" things on the internet and block their citizens from looking at them?

Good post.

Stop promoting your videos here bitch.
TITS OR GTFO

What's zulu have to do with slavery? Like every people in africa only speak this tribe language...

fpbp

Pls be my gf

Why does Sup Forums keep rejecting support?
>REEEEE ATTENTION WHORE
>REEEEE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
>REEEEE JEW
Is this divide and conquer?

>using the daily stormer as a source

True, she should use CNN if she doesn't want to be a filthy misogynist.

Spread this like mad.

The only one we need is Niggrakiu or Jewrakiu if you will.

kill yourself retard.

Also stop with this queen shit, really like wtf, boxxy fucked off years ago, it's time to let go

This video is not available in my country.

I dispute her title of queen.
Also I bet your her and just trying to get views by posting this garbage here.
I'm not going to click that shit.

Best video i've saw from a female youtuber yet

Yes. Its that bad

>queen
saged you fucking faggot. girls dont exist online, why do you think there's so many tranny dudes.

why are they okay with that?

Slide sage slide.

Fucking kill yourself and shove your literal who e-celeb up your own ass if you are so obsessed with her and her jewish face

fucking checked

Anyone who counter-signals this girl is a fucking shill. Not liking her is fine, actually trying stop her from spreading the racepill is pure leftist shillery.

How do I report this video to the Canadian government to get it blocked? Asking for a friend.

F U C K O F F

Seriously, how much do these fake Alt-light communications graduates pay you losers to spam imageboards all day ?

If you post your contract on any of the Chan's I'll double your pay to spam these Sluts back to their Marxist email groups.

You aren't even white Mongol, why do you care about white issues?

>Seriously, how much do these fake Alt-light communications graduates pay you losers to spam imageboards all day ?

She isn't even getting paid she deactivated her pateon after graduating college and getting a job.

Nothing, she is clueless, look her 'sources'

You're probably a fucking chink based on your flag. Kill yourself.

user is not a monarchy, moron.

People here whining are fags, no movement ever gained legitimacy without the support of women, especially young women. The more we have on our side the better

Sure they wont be the intellectual or ideological heart of a movement but women never are, their natural abilities lie with PR and popularizing the movement for other women and thirsty men who will put their life on the line if a qt girl tells them to. This is why Rage or Tara McCarthy get more attention than Millenial Woes, while hes a much more intelligent advocate not as many people will tune in to a dour Scottish guy as they would a woman in her 20s who isnt hideous. Though these women are gateways to thinkers like Woes

They should all take their cues from Lana Lokteff, if anyone is the queen of the alt right its her

RCMP has a "Hate" hotline. Find it on the website.

We will respond to the request between 1 to 3 hours.

If that does not work, send it to the RCMP Twitter and it will def. get a flag via the Press Officer on duty.

regardless of sources, are there factual mistakes?

She's looking a bit fat now desu, this was her last year

>Atheist

D R O P P E D

Video not available in Germany. Wht the fuck

>camwhore
>"queen of Sup Forums"

normies get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's too redpilled for you cucks

Just another roastie cashing in, fuck off

>tubeunblock.me/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA
thanks, snek, it's blocked here too

>German made video blocked in Germany
wew

Why do white women who talk about race get such vicious hatred compared to men?

I've seen this girl, she works near where I live
Fitter irl though

i think she is jewish. She doesnt look german(ic) at all.

because she grew up in englland

>You're probably a fucking chink

Yes I am so what? Stop being a coon and sucking white dick.

I'm guessing she is going to say that race is real but killing niggers is wrong.

Why do you asianmasc faggets even come here if you get so fucking butthurt over anything white related.

She kind of looks like a tranny.

Thank you based leaf

She's atheist. Also has a nose ring which is decadent and degenerate.

So George Lincoln Rockwell was a degenerate?

Go back to Eastern Asia and stop meddling with our affairs you piece of shit.

dude she joined our side, relax bro

Its never going to change is it

Women will come to the alt right in 3 waves. The first are the rent seeking opportunist. The second will be saboteurs trying to destroy us from within. The third will be the silent followers.

Thanks user. Fuckign Jewcron.

all that matters is that they push the overton window

doesn't fact check the whole language claim.
Just reiterating something she saw on Sup Forums

I just don't see any value in putting so much into a rent seeking opportunist like this woman and all the other alt lite female youtubers. They are not in this for the long haul.

Right wing politics is trendy now on youtube. By the time the trend is over we will be worse off by letting these women into our movement and having our platform watered down.

If you are not 1488 gas the kikes race war now hitler did nothing wrong then we have no use for you. Women do more for us by saying less.

Lol okay nice try shlomo

It's almost as if women incapable of independent thought just regurgitate the thoughts of men.

You are thinking in a paradigm of democracy and peace. We need a civil race war if we are ever to have our ethnostate. Women cannot be allowed to have any in put at all.

The jews are always behind female empowerment because they know women always undermine everything. I wonder if the real jews are the ones shilling for her

This

Interestingly enough, the entire debate has been going on for years, and now, all of a sudden, the mood swings and they all "start to take the red pill"? I wonder fucking why that may be...

Sorry, but she is poorly educated if she thinks that ending of slavery in British Empire was an act of a good will.

t. Shill

FUCK OFF WITH THE SHILLING NIGGERFAGGOT
WHY WAS /bant/ EVEN CREATED?!

>BRAH SHE JOINED OUR SIDE

WHAT THE FUCK IS "OUR SIDE" YOU FUCKING CIA NIGGERS
FUCK "YOUR SIDE"

She's an ugly hag. Some of you have really low standards.

Lauren southern is our only queen!!

KILL ALL ROASTIE WHORES
FUCK OFFFFFFFFF

>video blocked in my country
I'm getting this more and more
RIP internet freedom
Guess I'll have to pay for a VPN very soon

all this shills trying to turn the narrative on these speakers
real fucking sad

can you red pill me on that one?

I like her.

No, he's right. You guys are fucking pathetic and you can't see that everything Rage does is premeditated bullshit. She's trying to open the lonely beta virgin NEET rightwinger demographic and get Patreon money with it and it's fucking working.

Awesome. We need to actually start supporting the people that defend our positions instead of sabotaging ourselves.

This, anyone referring to this shit as team sports should fuck off. There are more than a handful of faggots on "our side" acting just like the "other side" so fuck off with that.

a (((legal))) complaint

Change Content location to US at the bottom of the website.