Help me

I am a fascist for a long time, half Romanian, half Serbian, I hate Jews, I am redpilled af
Today, I found out that ym grandgrandmother (mother's side) was probably Jewish
I am fucked up, I don't know, I still hate them, but now I hate myself too

a lot of jews hate jews

G A S
A
S

m8 same happened to me, I discovered yesterday that I am 0,4% american indian (which means 1/256). Not that much, but still

Go full dhampir on them bro. Become our inside man. You can still do good.

Yeah, I could still do some good
I'm like only 1/16 mudblooded
With many heated ovens I will restore my honor

mazel tov

Fucking Sup Forums morons can't get that race means nothing, but culture means everything.

I blame the stormfront raids

How the fuck is that possible?

Sorry to inform you, but grandma is the smallest of your problems.

Good man. Be sure to tell some of your more big-tittied sisters in the faith that they can emigrate here though.

Dude, oh common, you can't realise how much similiar books we have about Croats

Don't see it as on obstacle.
See it as an incentive to gas more kikes.

I know, just eating shit a bit.

As far as your problem goes, whatever is the truth behind it, you should, like Sargon, accept that you are white and be done with it.

You can bet I will

You are probably right

The issue with Jews (especially Ashkenazis) is more in the identity than their genes. Especially with those with some loose ancestors.

Some creeping doubt about your origin comes into play, and suddenly you feel like YOU might be persecuted some day in the future. Through that you start identifying with their ideology and ensuring that you cripple the host before he succeeds in it. That's how Jews themselves work. It's the consciousness transmitted on the offspring.

Don't let it happen to you.

lol, is that an actual book?

Kill yourself then if you hate jews so much.

Yes, some Serb ironically linked it on balkan thread.

I started reading, but the beginning at least is a bit too biblical to bear any truth to it.

Side with Romania. Serbs and Jews are degenerate.