Ask a Spaniard who is going back next month because of the refugees anything

Ask a Spaniard who is going back next month because of the refugees anything

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.es/espana/castilla-leon/abci-castilla-y-leon-obtiene-mejores-resultados-espana-pisa-2015-y-septima-mundo-201612061241_noticia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what were you doing in that shit hole in the first place?

Hey dad

When are you coming to fix the Americas?

That is what I was asking myself the last 6 months and why I am leaving.

From the refugee 1984 regime to the communist infested Hispanic
Nice

Why go back? Don't you wanna be around your fellow Moors?

Where were you staying?
What's the worst thing about it?
What's the average German there think about the refugees?
Thanks for posting those tits, espanabro. I love seeing them on 4chinz.

I'm a Dominican with an American college degree in engineering looking at a master's degree, would you recommend Germany or Spain?

have you REALLY increased your net worth / skills market value on that trip?

if you're coming back due to rapefugees, I guess not

Jose pls

Story time?

Never

It is an upgrade.

My eye

I stayed because I though it would be better than my country, but it is not (confirmed after being here for 4 years).

The salary difference doesnt make it for the way of life.

They dont talk about it.

Germany auf jedem Fall.

I did but I don't want to be here. I have a family and friends.

There is not much to say. I just took a plane and came here to work as a programmer. It is just a 2 hours flight, actually less than going to Madrid or Barcelona and as cheap, so I decided to go to Germany instead of a big city.

We are full

>I did but I don't want to be here. I have a family and friends.
you need a dose of Aaron Clarey m8, get your shit together

if you're not autistic loner enought and you've left homeland for so long to focus on a fkin career, you've made a huge life mistake, even fi you've made some gains, it's wasn't probably worth it dude, unless you're leaving with a killing skillset/savings account

still, you know spain is no better

good man

Not him but why do you say that? He now has the "international experience" that is somewhat valuable in the shitty spanish job market.

>autistic loner

I am a programmer.

Who did 3/11?

Give us stories about the refugees. I've been working in Europe the last month and haven't seen too many of them outside of parts of France and London.

Is it really that bad over in germany or is it just exaggerations?

Are you going prepare and to stack weapons to defend yourself against the refugees when shit hits the fan?

While I make good buck here, I don't live in the best neighbour (but not the worst) to save money, and I live around lots of muslims.

Basicly everything is dirty, broken windows everywhere, people reported being mugged, not a single shop owned by germans. I have been here for only a few years and I already speak better german than most muslims. So if muslims born here are already worse than me, how will it be with the refugees?

Also fleeing to german zones is not an option because refugees will eventually take over.

I think it's great you're going back. Will you be able to change things back in Spain? It feels like a leftist hell hole.

It is but people won't talk about it because muh halo cost.

Luckily there are not as many of them in Spain so it should be safe for a while but ye I am stacking a few rifles to """hunt""" just in case.

Spain might be a leftist hell hole but since we are poorer we have no gibsmedat so we are safe from refugees and whatnot

2012 called they want their memes back.

Yeah you still have some of your culture left. Godspeed user

>"It feels like a leftist hell hole." he said as his president shtupped his ninety year old, child-raping wife, whilst signing a document to bring in fourteen more cargoships full of illiterate, jenkem sniffing camel fuckers to rape all the countries seven year olds

>
>Not him but why do you say that? He now has the "international experience" that is somewhat valuable in the shitty spanish job market.

It is only valuable while you're employed in a foreign country, as soon as you're back nobody cares as there are 1000s of unemployed people with the "international experience"

Imita a Chiquito para saber que eres un español genuino y no un kraut que sabe inglés.

Lo siento no puedo, soy castellanoleonés, no andaluz.

Aquí tienes una prueba si quieres.

I don't like spanish women either. Nobody is forcing you to come to Spain, by the way.

>
>Lo siento no puedo, soy castellanoleonés, no andaluz.
>Aquí tienes una prueba si quieres.

este tio es un fistro vaginal, te da cuen?

Good one welfare migrant less

Dude, the high taxes are in fact one of the reasons I want to go back. From 3000€ I only get 1800€ neto what the fuck. And what is the deal with the goddamn TV taxes even though I have no TV?

Castillian confirmed: No sense of humour
>En vez del graduado escolar tiene una etiqueta de Anís del Mono

> And what is the deal with the goddamn TV taxes even though I have no TV?

You pay for "possibility" to watch state owned TV. Just like in Poland, but at least our national media hate refugees and are dropping redpilles like crazy. They even invite far-right nationalists and ignore far-left-ists. Feels good.

What's the average salary for, lets say a programmer with 2 years of experience?

Instead of school diplom I got the 7th better education in the world, above Germany.

abc.es/espana/castilla-leon/abci-castilla-y-leon-obtiene-mejores-resultados-espana-pisa-2015-y-septima-mundo-201612061241_noticia.html

It fluctuates a lot, really.

Have seen from 36k € to 60k € with not much difference in the experience. It all depends on the company.

I am in a somewhat small company but the familiar feeling and the liberty makes it for the stress of a big company.

It was just a Chiquito phrase. I love Castilla y León. My grandmother is from there.

I was studying in germany 2015 at bonn.

it was a soul crushing experience.

> I got the 7th better education in the world, above Germany

nice

>tfw I earn 24k € netto yearly and I am considered a very rich fag here

from the other side, being poor has it's pros