Visiting Denmark soon. How fucked is Denmark? I know Sweden is awful, wondering how much it has spread

Visiting Denmark soon. How fucked is Denmark? I know Sweden is awful, wondering how much it has spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks
dailywire.com/news/16409/woman-70-says-migrants-defecate-streets-set-cars-joseph-curl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Denmark is fantastic

I'm visiting family, so won't be in the tourist zones most of the time but in Copenhagen suburbs.

And with the taxi thing, should I just use Uber if it's there?

Avoid anyone who looks like a Middle-Easterner.
Other than that, you should be safe.

Can confirm Denmark is still clean

>Uber
He doesn't know

yea that's not gonna work

I said if it's there, didn't Denmark ban Uber for a time?

It's alright, but why? Denmark is boring as fuck, there's no reason to visit since there's nothing to do here except drink.

If you count "forever" as "a time"

I was in Denmark last year, it was a paradise in compression to the burning inferno i live in. Altough there are still a few muslimes and niggers here and there, it is generally a really nice country

Legoland

Visiting family

Also, most Danes are fluent in English right? Because jeg taler ikke dansk.

How are the colleges there? I'm looking at Aarlborg and DTU.

>Swede
>Probably came for the booze

The vast majority can speak English.

Not bad, but the people are probably more degenerate than in the US.

>wanting Danish education over American education
Danish education is a meme.

Spotted the gay sex tourist
inb4 homophobe

I'm not American I just fell for the American education meme. $200K for garbage classes that grade based on attendance and curve to a B+.

Not a bad thing desu

It's fucking cold

N-no of course not, i came to see the beautiful landscape and that stupid fucking mermaid statue in Copenhagen

I didn't come there just to drink, h-he he

This. Architecture is boring and ugly, although clean and tidy, but who cares. It's fucking depressing and boring.

I've been to both and the difference is negligible. They're both fucked despite the memes here.

t. A non-hungarian currently in budapest

I go there 3-4 times a year for work. I always visit a couple of hookers when I'm there.

Lots of cheap negro whores there.

nice thumbnail faggot

>$200K for garbage classes that grade based on attendance and curve to a B+.

Our engineering school was $100K, did not grade based on attendance, and mostly did not curve. The attrition rate in the engineering program was > 50%, and those who did survive to graduation averaged maybe a C+.

Denmark is sweet.

Good archaeology and history museums if you're into that stuff in Copenhagen.

Really cool big burial mounds in Denmark, also if you're into that stuff.

Other than that, Norwegians use it as a liquor store.

fuck off

Denmark is one of the countries that have handled the jewish/EU-led mongrelization of Europe the best, and yet ... according to the Danish Government of Finance

>Native Danish pay 56billion DEK every year in taxes
>Shitskins pay negative 33billion DEK in taxes every year.

Over half of danish tax money are used to house, clothe and food shitskins that provide nothing. Norway is slightly worse, Sweden is alot worse off ... and

>Denmark is situated in the middle of Sweden and Germany, RIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks

and the pohliz and politicians are keeping the danish ethnicity supressed pretty hard. like everywhere else.

>Denmark is situated in the middle of Sweden and Germany

The reason the girl was charged, is because the law is equal for everyone.
Rest assured, the rapist will face a harsher punishment.

Break the law and you get punished. That's how it is for everyone except for politicians

oh look it's that one number illiterate norwegian posting this again

>DENMARK YES

copenhagen is CANCER filled with degenerates and muslims and if you stay out past 2 or 3 you will have to wait until 5 before the trains come back.

other areas are cool though and people are friendly, and yes they can speak english

If you make exceptions when it comes to punishment for crimes, it'll make it easier to avoid punishment

there doesn't have to be exceptions just make weapons legal like in the US, there literally is nothing that suggests that legal guns cause increased crime, the mudslimes murder each other with illegal guns already so why not let white girls like the one in the article defend themselves.

Does Denmark have better falafel than Sweden?

Other Danes here said the same about Aarhus. How big is your country and what's left if you guys stay in denial and keep excluding one area after another?

Those rules were made for a homogenous population, not what we have in the cities now.

That may be, but as of right now, pepper spray is considered illegal and therefore, carrying and using one, is considered a crime

Self-defense is not a crime, period, especially in cases like this.

I am not in denial, but you literally just mentioned the two largest cities in Denmark, but yes, the areas surrounding Copenhagen are filled with immigrants, last year (or earlier this year) a muslim gang chopped up someone from another gang and left his body parts in an IKEA bag within a forest.
They need to go home, but I am not in denial just because I don't want to stay around them lol...

>Visiting Denmark soon. How fucked is Denmark?

Danes are very very very boring.Herrings.

why are you so mad? is it because Germany is a hellhole at the moment?

Come to Sunny Beach, your home, anglo man!

Actually, when our gun laws got stricter, there was a significant drop in crimes involving guns

The act of self-defense wasn't illegal. The fact that she owned and used pepper spray is.

Look guys
This is why our country is failing.

We have a taxi service you poor filth

This is true. Contrary to the MSM pushed belief, America does not have a gun problem, they have a nigger problem.

nobody is being punished for self defense you turbocuck

the muslims still attack each other and rob houses with illegal guns. In fact Denmark has the highest rate of "hot" robberies (where the people are home during the burglary) because they don't give a shit, they know ethnic danes aren't going to be armed.

Same with the UK 1/2

2/2

aye but if I have to take a taxi home I pay around 800 kr, and the train is cheaper bro

Thanks, but sadly people are brainwashed leftists in this country..

>nobody is being punished for self defense you turbocuck

Ofcourse she is Ahmed. A normal 17 year old girl would not even be able to defend herself against an unarmed rapist. What (((legal))) choices of self-defence would she have? None.

Avoid Copenhagen.

There's lots of slavic and thai whores too, if that's more to your liking.

>this much cuckery
Sven pls stop.

Come out of your little cave,troll....

DTU is better ranked globally than Aalborg U but also more demanding.

Denmark is more liberal than the US but our colleges and universities have almost zero SJWs.

U mad that your sisters and daughters are selling themselves to rich westerners?

this
don't even bother replying to that mongolian subhuman

I'm not Hungarian Sven, I'm here as a tourist and I see your sluts here are selling themselves for free. Hungarian girls are saints by comparison.

jelly Kraut drowning in Ahmed much ??

>damage control

That's the best you can do? If I was trying to hide my location I could've used a meme flag.

You know what, just go back to fucking nigger prostitutes and Thai transvestites and giving them your hard earned kroner, or what's left of it after tax, while Jamal and Tyrone run a train on your girls both in Sweden and outside for free.

not that bad. we're a semi-cucked nation with a noticeable amount of mudslimes, although not as severly as Germany/France/Swedistan.. just stay out of Muslim/leftist areas like Nörrebronx, Islamshöj and Voldsmose and you'll find mostly Danes..

Go suck on a potato while I fuck your daughter, you filthy slav.

>implying I'm a Slav
Enjoy your AIDS cuck. Nothing of value will be lost.

I can buy your women for 50 euros a piece.

We own your sorry asses.

I own your women in Dubai all the time, and to my surprise even here when I'm on vacation they're the easiest of all nationalities. And always for 0 SEK or 0 EUR, however you want to see it.

You can't have our girls for 50 euros nor 50 millions. We would hang you headless if you dared to try, not that you would seeing you can only fuck Thai transvestites for money.

U r a joke Abdul...stfu

>t. slavcuck

I'm not a Slav you fucking moron but trust me I'd rather be one than a low-T cuck like yourself, and that's saying something.

dailywire.com/news/16409/woman-70-says-migrants-defecate-streets-set-cars-joseph-curl

Just don't post an hurtful things on facebook while you're there

>t. buttblasted russian rape-baby

That happened in Sweden, not in Denmark

>eternal cuck cannot into comprehension
Your brain must be rotting from all the viruses you caught from the prostitutes you had to pay to "fuck". Not sure you can even properly fuck tbqh.

surprisingly enough, sweden is perfectly fine and almost 100% white in the strict city centers. as soon as you set foot anywhere further though...

Saying "like yourself" is grammatically incorrect. I know a lot of people say it but that doesn't make it right. Try "like you" or "like you are" instead.

Don't go anywhere in europe, everything is getting fucked over there

That's not correct. It's short for "people like you yourself". The meaning is not reflective and does not require "you" to be previously mentioned. The meaning is simply emphasized.

t. cuck who never leaves his house.

Go sailing, go hiking, visit a castle/lords farm, visit a museum, go to another town and sight see, climb to the top of a cathedral, go spelunking in the worlds largest chalk mine, do anything faggot.

Suck my enormous germanic cock you half-witted mongrel.

Look it up faggot

ITT: People that don't go outside claiming Denmark is "fine".

What's the country like now, 30% roaches?

I'm going to London soon. No worries, you're safe in Denmark. Where in Denmark are you going and what are you planing to visit?

Kys. Ton of things in Denmark, but you wouldn't know you muslim turd.

>enormous cock
>can only fuck niggresses
>has to pay for it too
Kek

>fat retarded american once again assumes he knows anything about what is going on in european countries

Every time

Not gonna argue with a burger education trainwreck.