How do I stop my sister from becoming a degenerate

She only 9 years old and is watching the queen slut Katy Perry, watching rap videos and quoting the latest piece of trash pop culture. What can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNeyFacqlTA
youtube.com/watch?v=rXfrr3Czwsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is that

Encourage her to consume less degenerate media and participate in more wholesome activities.

What the fuck is that

What meth/degeneracy do to a person.

LBGIDOAITIWIPCLCPSS+SDLLPTEJPASDLHelicopter is my best quess.

Probably this too.

she's a kid, the things she likes now mean fuckall when it comes to who she's going to grow up and be

Step in where your parents have failed and guide her in the right direction.

Cut your internet connection

your future

introduce her to redpilling videos such as this one
youtube.com/watch?v=QNeyFacqlTA

call her a mainstream faggot

Bring her to the arcade/playground things...buy her froz,en yougurt show her some nice kids to be friend with, explain her calm way, how to be happy without material...etc

don't be an authortitarian dick and just ban her from watching shit that 9 year olds shouldn't be exposed to

gradually introduce her to better things. show her K-On!

Eat her.

kek

Shut of your fucking internet and go outside.

>buy her presents and spend money on her
>then teach her how not to be materialistic

Leaf

just say the stuff you don't want her to like is lame.

my sister once told me she liked rap. i told her rap sucks and she eventually started liking punk music.

she has to respect your pinion as being cool though

Start her off by feeding her a steady diet of Colin Flaherty videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXfrr3Czwsw

Rape her until she likes it

It's your fault user
You should lead by example
Get her into ISP, slipknot and other red pulled artists

Find stuff for her to do around the house to earn money. Gotta keep kids busy, idle hands are the devils playground.

This

You could mind your own business, for starters.

Got to get that opinion modifier up somehow.
No matter how you got her to like you, she'll listen to what you have to say once she does.

Put her on a stick and burn her

rub her cunny

I was gonna make a meme joke about you have to "punish" her, but it felt a little too edgy, tee bee aych. try to do brother/sister outdoor activities, take her to a park or something, watch a wholesome movie together, shit like that. she's still young and only consumes that stuff for entertainment, provide alternatives.

Exactly, you can't just force your sister not to do things. Got to come up with an alternative that's more appealing.

Maybe introduce her to some of your music, have conversation with her, ...
This is what I'm doing with my little brother and it works out pretty well. I guess it's easier for me, since he's a guy.

Tell her that degeneracy is shit, and guide her to be a respectable person. Teach her to hate other more degenerate girls she knows, you have to contorl her social life and show her that being a traditional woman is better. Basically, you have to be her older brother.

Pics of sister or GTFO

Both of you should convert to Islam.

bruh

"Hneh. Katy Perry sux"

The only way is to lead by example.
Be less of a degenerate yourself and it will influence her.

good day to you, sir

It's a homeless trap that lived in a cabin outside of town somewhere in Idaho. Some user would go fuck ig and post on one the other boards about it, if I remember correctly. Spooky shit.

are there any more pics or info on that thing.

Story time? That's really disturbing.

Act like you're interested in the same degenerate things she's interested in. Basically do what the parents did on south park to get their kids uninterested in pokemon.

I'll bet 50 bucks that's an airsoft gun.

holy shit

>trap
The reason they're called "traps" is that they're supposed to be really convincing to the point that you can't tell they're male.

There is nothing "convincing" about that thing.

Stay in her life and show her what a good man is like. There's a reason why predatory men hone in on girls with "daddy issues". Really this means they had no strong male in their life protecting them and otherwise role modeling honorable male behavior.

Tell her that every dude she ever has sex with will leave sperm in her brain.

Honor killing insha allah

Get her into Anime, at least she won't be the worst kind of degenerate and won't have a boyfriend in the future that beats her face in every weekend.

Punk is even worse than rap though. Punk is literally "we suck at music but it's *ironic* so it's cool, take that actual competent musicians"

and rap isn't?

>What can I do?
Talk with her about important issues and problems. Try having debates with her. If that doesn't help, then she'll become a degenerate slut, because their parents probably are indifferent to the culture

Rap isn't even music and doesn't really pretend to be. It's just shitty black people poetry with a rhythm.

Hell is for ever!

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night an seeing that thing sitting on the end of your bed.