Germany is shocked: Black man brutally pulled out of train by inspectors in Munich

> While one of the inspectors tries to remove the man’s hands from the handrails, another can be seen grabbing the man’s neck as he leans back towards the doors. As the scene unfolds, a woman filming the struggle tells the inspectors: “It’s absolutely not OK what you’re doing, the guy didn’t do anything to you.”
> “You should be ashamed of yourself, this is racism what you’re doing,” she can be heard saying. “Why are you doing this? He paid.”

The two inspectors have already been temporarily removed from service.

rt.com/news/394435-germany-brutal-takedown-fare-dodger/

youtube.com/watch?v=QRkVrIE0-ro

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c44_1381715859
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Germany is shocked
speak for yourself nigger lover

wow he dindu nuffin guys

GERMONY NOOO!! THIS IS RACIST!! STAAHP!!

note how she is speaking in english, despite being german, in fucking germany. She's talking to the nog, not really to the inspectors. I think she'd likes to ficki ficki, isn't it, Sup Forums?

Bullshit. The higger was treated kindly. He resisted and they gently pulled him out and then down. They could have broke every bone in his body if they wanted.
Also: (((camera woman)))

They can't even enforce the rules/laws without some cunt trying to get them fired for not cucking hard enough. Germany will burn, sad really, hope that cunt gets gang raped and dumped in the rhine.

>note how she is speaking in english, despite being german, in fucking germany. She's talking to the nog, not really to the inspectors.

She already aimed for international Facebook fame. Also she is Serbian, not German. Her name is Natalija Miletic.

Is that ((( Miletic.)))?

I see a video without context.
This person shared a not happening while cuting several minutes before the incident starts

i DEMAND THE MINUTES BEFORE HE GETS KIKED OUT!

>"This is racism!"
I don't think you'd said that if the guy was white, bitch.

Of course there is no video material about it because if it was there wouldn't be any reason to pull the race card.
He was caught without ticket and also without ID card or passport. The security officials asked him to get off the train (in such cases they'll call the police) but he resisted.

This nigger should be hanged in the nearest tree

>Be cop
>Try to get a nigga to cooperate
>Impossible since they're under the baboon, on an IQ lvl
>Try to force him, then, no choice
>Millions of angry moms start to break my balls

it is racism. this african was targeted because of skin color and race. these kind of person just want to escape warfare and starving, but european treat them like trash to deport them. why are white people like this?

>the only witness they found is also the one recording
>coincidence.exe
guess nobody else had a problem with how the staff handled the situation

Enjoy your multiculturalism, Europe.

Fucking white women siding with niggers once again. Color me shocked.

>Germany is shocked
only 4,5% aka all greenvoters. Everybody sides with the employees.

They don't belong in our society, and when they come here they kill and rape in disproportionate amounts.

Hans quit making threads about your faggot country

no one cares

>don't comply with police
>police must use force
*SMACKS LIPS*

/thread

By the way, it was a "free journalist" from Belgrad whos shouting "racism racism".

>The two inspectors have already been temporarily removed from service.

Good. With all those refugees and Muslims, Germany has no place for racism or intolerance.

You too, Barack.

Report and Hide

>One incidence of very minor police brutality becomes a national outrage in Germany.

Why are Germans such effeminate pussies?

If he was a white dude this post would not even be here.

Waiting for "the weak should fear the strong" shop

>but muh superior nigger strength

>jewish
mystery solved

The strong is being held in a chokehold in that picture though.

a few bad one doesnt mean they are all bad.

You're a fucking idiot.

Germany is not shocked.

Germany has populist cunt as chancellor.

At least he wasnt shot like the racist white cops do here in Baltimore. Still disgusting though.

liveleak.com/view?i=c44_1381715859

always white women defending you know who

it's disgusting that something like that is allowed to live in europe

What is racist about that? If a guy checking passenger tickets cannot remove someone who doesn't have a ticket than you could just as well stop selling tickets and let everyone have a free ride.
Why is the black guy even fighting it? He has no fucking ticket, he's not supposed to be on the train.

naice

Fuck off Jamal.

>police brutality
They made a guy who refused to get off the train get off the train, how is that brutality you cuck

So dude didnt oay his fare? That bitch and her need to speak up really frustrates me. How does the world work in these peoples minds? She really thinks they should do nothing and let him ride for free? Shit is hitting the fan soon goys, its only going to get worse.

He dindu nuffin!

White women are worse than Niggers

Why i dont get is if he didnt have a ticket, why dont the liberal passengers just buy him a ticket?

There is not nearly enough targeting of blacks and arabs sadly. This is a good start.

Why do Euros always "n-no u!" when confronted with the perils of multiculturalism by Americans? Don't they see that we're just trying to warn them from taking the same disastrous path we have? Is it just Jewish divide and conquer shilling intended to reduce transatlantic white solidarity?

YEH GO ON

TAKE HIM DOWN

THROW HIM ON THE GROUND

PUT YOUR BOOT ON THAT SUBHUMAN SPECIMEN REMOTELY LINKED TO THE HUMAN RACE

Finally a tiny red pill for the evening.

Tell em Jammaarrkkuss

I hate Germany.

>“Why are you doing this? He paid.”
Ride the train
Feel the pain

There is no targeting. People who do these kinds of controls (at least in Austria and Germany) step inside the train and ask EVERYONE to show their tickets, then go through the train from the back to front checking every single passenger.
I've never seen a single instance where they picked a guy randomly to ask for tickets.

you once elected a nigger muslim to be your president for eight fucking years

>Why is the black guy even fighting it?
So next time inspectors will not bother him. Those who fight get the rights. Those who comply are exploited (like white germans).

How ironic

Here in Cincinnati our council had a great idea of sinking millions of dollars into a new railway system. They drew up plans that made it look good and sell the idea to the public. They started the project but not it only covers about half the original design, centered mostly in niggered areas. Plan to pay for the project with taxes and train fares. Realizing the niggers not paying would result in a ton of incidents like the one in the op they institute a fucking "honor system" to boarding and unboarding the train. A fucking honor system in a city that is at least half niggers. But at least our cops wont have to wrangle any chimps off trains here, yay

GERMANY NOOO!!

Holy fuck, that black gentlemen better sue Germany for some white pure blooded pussy after this one.

Fair; but a wise Japanse user once said "if I find shit in the toilet nothing is wrong, but if I find shit on the kitchen table.....well we all have a reason to be concerned now don't we?"

The weak should fear the strong.

Doesn't Germany usually put niggers ON trains?

>using logic to try to understand their emotional reasoning

I have a German cousin, they are all so cucked. He was shocked at my attitudes when I was in college. He's like "Why do you have to be like John Wayne?"

They think ordinary masculinity is completely toxic; that you have to be kind, gentle and submissive. They feel every Black is a gentle soul, a Bagger Vance, who needs love and charity. They never should have to pay and deserve free housing, food and play money.

You think Americans are soft-headed lefties? Most euro-guys would open their asscracks for any brownskin mongrel who wanted to rape them.

It's really a societal mental illness. The worst people on earth are Muslims and Africans. Everyone else needs to start standing up for themselves.

Hey yo!

60%

checked for Führer digits

This is the result of 70 years post-nazi brainwash in school and media.

Oh shit

>that pic

Is Germany, dare I say it, back?

And you want to save those people? let them die, be raped, enslaved, they have made their choice. I hate them more than the invaders.

can ur country be not a joke for like a single day

If there can be any hope that you can save a sizeable portion of blacks to behave like normal people then giving in to violent demands of allowing them to ignore laws certainly will worsen the situation.
I see that kind of argument here in Europe as well. Leftists literally say that we should give the immigrants the gibs and never consider cutting down on it because otherwise they are going to mug, stab and kill people.
They never ask themselves the question, why should we want people in our society who would kill us unless we do not provide them with everything they need for free.

If you logically analysed the situation you could only come to the conclusion that the left wing solution is to let those people mug all of society collectively to prevent them from mugging on an individual level.

oh yeah praise kek and the holy spirit of hitler

Cucks

Germans becoming race realists again?
really makes you think.

Damn, you euros are pussies. Fired for putting a stealing nigger in a headlock?

Nah they'd just rather deflect than admit they have some serious issues

Only works if you have protection by higher-ranks, like in this case. Otherwise, police just beats you into oblivion. A Russian should know.

And because it's filled with blacks the white people who would actually pay the fare will refuse to ride the thing. So basically no fares at all will be collected.

I have noticed this as well. So sad.

At least some of the British guys I have met seem moderately masculine.

You can be like John Wayne or a total cuck. Those are your choices guys, choose wisely.

> “You should be ashamed of yourself, this is racism what you’re doing,” she can be heard saying. “Why are you doing this? He paid.”

clearly didn't pay

Hello? McFly?
This is the future calling…

rare archival photo of Hitler prank calling Roosevelt

No ID, no passport.

I'd kill the whore in the background talking. She's probably fat too

I've already come around to the conclusion that there will be no civil discussion to resolve issues with people who are fully immersed in left wing ideology.
It's still not a bad thing though to try to convince whites who are infected by this ideology to a lesser degree, because there's currently about 50% of our society leaning in that direction.
We can't just simply get rid of them violently, at least I wouldn't want to do that.
Most men will eventually come around to accept that our elites are out there to destroy us and emotional women wont matter at that point anymore because they tend to shut the fuck up and go with the mainstream if they encounter any kind of resistance.

>If you logically analysed the situation you could only come to the conclusion that the left wing solution is to let those people mug all of society collectively to prevent them from mugging on an individual level.
Whoa...thats insightful

(((populist)))

The weak must fear the strong

>Media has agenda
>user helps agenda by spreading it here
>90 replies in one hour

Why do you guys cry about the MSM? That's all Rebbit and Sup Forums is. Media aggregates. Kill yourselves.

Is this a big story in German media? How are normal people reacting to it? Seems like a nothingburger to me.

Exactly

Niggas must know not only their rights but also duties

>a woman filming the struggle tells the inspectors: “It’s absolutely not OK what you’re doing, the guy didn’t do anything to you.”

europeans women are worse than niggers

See this is fucking typical. Shitskins terrorise Europeans on a daily basis but if we strike back the media cannot stop talking about it

0:05:He Dindu Nuffin!