RT

is RT a trustworthy news source?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNJa2QBnpAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When it new to anything not related to Russia, yeah for the most part. It's best to use a number of outlets to find your own opinion, but RT is one of the ones I go to

Inasmuch as they say things that the (((MSM))) won't say. RUPTLY in particular is good for getting a better look at rawish footage.

I don't believe there is any trust worthy news source. There's no reason to trust a COMPANY which is in the business of selling advertising, just because they use news to do it.

All that being said, RT is basically like CNN was back when H.W. was in office. No its not unbiased but you can see that the authors are trying, just unable to separate their worldview from their reporting, and fairly helpless against their own confirmation bias.

CNN now is full on activism where stories are released for the effect they have on mindset, not because a single person in the building actually believes what they are spewing. It's full on propaganda driven by an agenda that keeps their bills paid

>trustworthy
When you like kikes taking a shit in your head

No, it is a Russian propaganda outlet.

No

Better than CNN and Fox Jews but they are all biased.

My preferred news is RT and Al Jazeera, then Fox Jews, and then C Span. NPR is interesting if you want to know what obnoxious upper class white liberals and Jews believe.

Yes.
kys, nigger

Exactly why it's good for news not about Russia

>news source
>trustworthy

Have you ever met a russian? For them, everything is about Russia.

my posts on Sup Forums are literally the only trustworthy news source, guy

You'll get more balanced and truth out of Sup Forums than you will out of RT. That should tell you something.

Yes!

Al Jazeera? Why? It's a liberal anti-Assad chanel that makes mostly fake news.

maybe if you grow up with american education

even when this place is full of shills

This.

Da

youtube.com/watch?v=cNJa2QBnpAA

Absolutely NO

as a russian native-speaker you have to be total retard to believe em