Two more days until Illinois goes full Greece-tier because they can't pay their denbts

Two more days until Illinois goes full Greece-tier because they can't pay their denbts

Then California will follow

As someone from St. Louis, I can't fucking wait. I will pop some popcorn and get comfy.

What's happening in two days? I am aware of Illinois' debt and their financial catastrophe. But what happens specifically on that date?

Its the deadline to post a budget
If they fail to reach an agreement then they'll be downgraded to junk status which is a first for a state

California has a Democratic Governor sweetie. They're doing just fine. Illinois Republican Governor fucked them up.

Nice. I can't wait. Did you know that Illinois has the highest amount of local governments? It has 6963 local governments, with California having a meager (/s) 4425 local governments.

who the fuck cares about USA
keep sending your wh*Te dogs to afghanistan or iraq tho

From the White and prosperous State of Iowa here, can't wait to be growing our crops on Illinois former lands when it dissolves.

Just what happens when the democrats run your state for 50 years.. Poor Illinois(fucking kill yourselves)

Pic related is an officially proposed plan to actually DISSOLVE ILLINOIS.

Des Moines, Iowa is C O M F Y

In from Wisconsin, every fib ive met has been a drug addict, Freeport is a molly/coke capital. Not to mention Chicago...what a dump.

Nigga do you just sit on /pol posting this shit all day? You're irrelevant, kill yourself.

Your country is irrelevant. I don't want threads about your shithole.

No, you fucking idiot, the Republicans are the good guys in this case. Michael Madigan the Democratic Speaker of the House is The KING of Illinois, and what he says goes. The Velvet Hammer wants this state to crash with no survivors. Go back to your igloos and start sucking on your maple syrup or whatever you do in your degenerate country, leaf. You know nothing of our ways you interloping fuck, and you're best to be concerned with matters privy to yourself, like not getting your dick tip frozen to a pole.

>America
>irrelevant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

SHOO, SHOO, TURKROACH

That's not official, it's from the Chicago Tribune. But if it was, why do they make the borders so fucking fake looking? Wis and Iowa borders have squiggly lines pretending to be rivers and Indiana ends up pregnant. Couldn't they just go with dividing up Illinois by the counties? Fucking idiots!

You're stupid as fuck.

This site has like an 80% North American traffic, atleast find new pictures, that shits like 5 years old. Fucking proxy fag.

Democrats do no wrong? Please do tell!

How's good ol' erdogan doing, btw? Haven't heard much from your part of the town since the referendum. I actually haven't heard ANYTHING when i think about it. Is everything alright?

My grandfather's childhood friend and my mother's godfather is Jimmy Ryan former state attorney. (look it up) Can confirm the Madigan's have been ruining the state for the last 20+ years. When Jimmy retired Mike Madigan's daughter got the spot. With Mike as the speaker of the house aka the most powerful position in the state and his own daughter as the attorney general (should really be a law against that he can do whatever he wants. The Dems in this state are heavily backed by the insanely corrupt and lazy unions and are causing all of the debt to keep them employed besides the obvious embezzlement and pensions disappearing (except Quinn's he got his of course). Which is why there's needless road construction all throughout the state in the middle of this debt crisis. They're expanding rt 47 and rt 34 St. Louis to Wisconsin and Chicago to Iowa respectively and it's unnecessary as most towns on those routes are non truck routes after interstate 80. Hell the town of strawn on rt 47 has a pop of under 100. Does that town really need a 4 lane highway ffs

refugees not welcome.

Route 13 in Southern Illinois is getting the union treatment too. widening to 3 lanes for no fucking reason and an overpass for Crainville (pop. 992).

Indiana needs more coastline. We can take the remains of Chicago.
We'll need to kill all the people in Chicago, though. Gary, too.

kek, no take backs hoosy.

If we don't get to kill them, first, I'd rather not have them.
But, boy, wouldn't it be nice if we had some actually decent cities up there?

Yea give Indiana Chicago. Indiana also the headquarters of the modern KKK.

yeah, I feel kinda bad for Il, they get done in by Chicanotevergonnagothere; kinda like us in MO with KC and STL.

They got kicked out the Powerball and Mega Millions lotto.

How retarded do you need to be that you can't even run books??????

G-guys, I didn't choose the Illinois life. Goddamn, at least I'll be out of state when shit hits the fan.

Pretty much, Illinois can't pass a budget, and we're super fucking in debt. If the politicians keep dicking around, it's gonna go full shit hits the fan tier. No one here really cares, though. Most people are too busy either shitting on "Drumpf" or collecting the gibs and not worrying about where they come from. Frankly, I'd be more okay with it if I wasn't living here.

Bureaucracy is one of the strongest signs of the left's influence.

Somebody's jealous