Friendly reminder that Bongs are so buttmad about losing to a bunch of farmers and blacksmiths that they literally...

Friendly reminder that Bongs are so buttmad about losing to a bunch of farmers and blacksmiths that they literally don't teach it in schools.

>inb4 muh Vietcong
We don't sweep that under the rug, Bongs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trenton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do they teach all the reasons they lost their empiric grip on all the colonies they've lost along the way besides America read: native sentimentalism/egalitarian creeping sickness … and that their liberal weakness led to he collapse of the greatest empire the world had ever seen?
Or is it all muh evil colonialism now?

How'd you guys get independence btw? I'm too lazy to read a long boring wiki article

Fair question.
Anglosphere: hang together or hang separately?

Wow it's nothing

It was just kinda given to them. They still are kinda apart of the empire though.

I'm patriotic as fuck and I can admit that France and Spain won the American Revolution, not us.

pffft are you kidding? we're Britain-lite
The queen is still our head of state for fuck sakes… costs us 55million a year just to have her ugly mug on our money… and her underling to cut a few ribbons here and there.
We're a Federal Parliamentary gov under Constitutional Monarch…
and more pathetic, most Leafs aren't even aware of this..
there are economic advantages to being in the Commonwealth however.
Commonwealth arrangements makes it eaier for Britain to Brexit though,, which is a good thing .. so theres that.
I can appreciate an Angloshpere >after the purge of course.

I know for your country it's the most monumental part of your history. But for us it's just minor part of a vastly longer and richer history.

>st minor part of a vastly longer and richer history
ooooohhhh rekt

How does losing Pooland fit into that long proud history? Or the (((Balfour declaration))) for that matter

Hessian,
When you care enough to send the sleeping best.

Well we have a long and rich history including our own civil war and revolution to learn about instead.

>buttmad
Nope. Literally couldn't give a shit. Nobody in this country does. We even have a statue of George Washington in the middle of London. Unlike you Americans, we're a mature, rational, fair-minded people. Our history stretches back thousands of years. Your meme revolution barely registers in our collective consciousness. Sorry.

Your picture is of Washington en route to kill a bunch of German mercenaries that were hired.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trenton

Idiot.

Why do bongfags have bridge problems?

Mystery as 600 dogs jump from 'haunted suicide bridge' leaving at least 50 dead

That's not goat you're eating

Our schools are terrible and teach very little.

I got a B in Maths and couldn't even do basic algebra.

Drunken Mercenaries on the night of Christmas was it not?

You series? In secondary school we learned binary maths and algebra without problem. Let me guess you went to a school in London right? Full of nig nogs?

Death to you and your inferior kind.

We do not care about your hissyfit, we have over 1000 years worth of history of our own to study and be proud of. You have just one event, we have numerous.

You can celebrate anything you want, it does not affect us because we do not live in the USA...

Tired and resting up because of some other defeat or something. Never hire Germans, useless creatures. We hired them during the Irish rebellions as well and they sucked then.

No, my school was >99% white.

I just never bothered learning anything and still got Bs in everything because the exams are almost unfailable.