Stop eating meat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjt0EorQ5V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate fags

Ill gobble all the meat I want.

>veganism makes you a fag

Really made me think

since i changed my diet to chicken and salad my sex has been better than ever.
fuck peta.

Being a bitch ass pussy has an effect on your sex life, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjt0EorQ5V8

>Fags
>vegans

I only eat meat on special occations. That way I only use meat as a delicatecy for high prestiged meals. Also I only use quality meat. I'm not a vegan sissy but I sure as hell ain't no filthy peasant either.

My libido increased when I introduced dead animals to my diet.

so wait, eating meat prevents homosexuality? So all those gay kids just needed was some steak or a hamburger?

fpbp

Delet This!!!!

You probably call a microwave chicken korma a "high prestiged meal" and loose cuts of white meat as "quality".

I just had such a great turkey sandwich, was Cajun turkey with turkey pastrami and green chili pepper cheddar on rye. Then I jacked off. Par for the course.

Jokes on them, I don't have a sex life.

Are they implying that if you eat lots of meat, you're more likely to shit yourself while being fucked in the ass?

Channing has a nice feminine benis

What's funny is all the vegetarians and vegans I know have incredibly low sex drives

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Stop jumping to the latest retarded fad
stick with your cultures tradition because it's most likely objectively the best thing you could be doing

/thread

Haha you motherfucker

anything with a real smoke ring is already top shelf

>eat meat
>have faggot butt sex with a nigger

I've made my choice

Uh...no, that's just you projecting. I'm not the same guy but I have a disposable income and get the best beef there is. USDA Prime.

Not to mention the elite from all around the world order USA beef.

I don't understand the message here.

How does meat interrupt my sex life? And why are they using a gay couple?

Fake and gay. Meat makes testosterone.

also not eating meat lowers T levels and your sex drive

so low energy, how are you shills not embarrassed w/ yourselves? the pay isn't THAT good!

saged

>How does meat interrupt my sex life?
I think it supposedly clogs up your arteries and disrupts blood flow and gives you erectile dysfunction.

>And why are they using a gay couple?
Cause they are signaling shitlibs

Being vegan turns you into a nigger dick loving feminized faggot

>nongeoflag==swede and or leaf

My rock hard boner disagree PETA.

Peta on pol is like buying a cadillac for a cat

Prime is great but you're showing your gross ignorance by saying it's "the best there is"

Chickens are for hug. Delete this immediately.

IF YOU EAT ANY MEAT BESIDES HOMOCOCK, YOU ARE A FUCKING BIGOT YOU UGLY FASCIST TRUMPTARDS!

>REEEEEE

REEEEEE

fpbp.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH EVERYTHING LOCK HIM UP

Weird.

How did we ever have children for the past 40,000 years? Meat didnt stop us from reproducing then

Why do vegans act like mankind cannot survive a balanced meat and vegetable diet?

No shit - in a man meat equal quality testosterone. Without meat products you probably have perpetual ED. Also your brain shrivels....

This faggot believes that the best meat is American. Go to Japan, Argentina, Spain and France before spouting nonsense.

I was vegetarian for a year and didn't notice a difference. But I ate a lot of dairy for the fat and protein. Vegan would be harder.

>Fruits and vegetables do quite the opposite.
Maybe but you can't sustain your muscles on them. I worry about kids not eating well growing up, and orgs like PETA only further confusing parents.

So I'm guessing you are still a fag then?