Feels good man

It feels nice being 100% pure white. How many of you faggots can say the same?

>Ashkenazi Jew 1.1%
>White

t. 23andme marketer

80% white (Czech/Scandinavian) 20% spic here ask me anything

Ashkenazi are white.

What kind of spic?

>Iberian
>White

>1.1%
Might as well use a rope and save on that costly zyklon

98.9% goyim

>tfw not 100% European
h-hold me brehs

Almost all mexico

Kill (((yourself)))
Take the test again and 0.3 will come out as something different.

Feels good knowing the Jew owns your genes now.

>(((1.1%)))
Try again, faggot

Ashkenazi are just high tier white genes purified by Jews over centuries of selective breeding.

Does it feel nice being an idiot giving up your dna to private company to do whatever with?
Moron.

try again Schlomo

Considering the report tells me what genetic markers I have and how they may negatively or positively affect my life and that of my children, I have accrued benefits that far outweigh any potential unlikely risks.

>Take the test again and 0.3 will come out as something different.
What's the deal then?
The 0.1% EE part is plausible but the oceanian meme is pure garbage. My mom belongs to a weird haplo which branched from the Middle East into Europe and Oceania for the other part. Apparently they just put the 0.1% Oceanian just to be sure even though it makes no fucking sense for me

Ok, Slav-san.

balkan, iberian, sardinian, ashkenazi.

ok jew boi

>not white

Post yours m8. Oh right you're probably either a poorfag or scared of finding out Tyrone cucked your granddaddy.

yes you are white now NOSEMAN

Ashkenazi are white.

i actually have no idea where to do it or where its from.

>link

>Giving your DNA to (((them))) and paying (((them))) for the """privilege"""

>link

>3% Balkanigger
>white
heh

23andme.com

>Ashkenazi are white.

Dirty kike

Yeah look at this filthy non white balkan.

>being this unaccomplished in life that you need to take pride in factors out of your control
Made me kek loudly.

Ashkenazi are a breed of Jews created by Jews breeding over centuries with the brightest and best of whites. It's basically distilled white. Notice I have zero middle eastern shit contaminating my blood.

>mfw 6.5% balkannigger yet still white as fuck
feels good man

Well I also have a PhD in engineering and two young children so I think I'm doing ok.

> my whiteness has helped me in life literally nowhere in education and career-wise.
> Im thankful that i have an easier time making white friends who have good music taste tho.
> And scoring with white chicks is easier thanks to whiteness.

Theres many whites im ashamed of though and i dont want to be on their team. Like white convicts / gang members and general rapscallions. Fuck those guys they should be moved to compton with their fellow animals.

Kill (((yourself))) too kike trash

Feels good to be scanned to the cellular level and have your ancestral history combed over by data miners. Jew

What do you realistically fear they will do? Clone me? Sell my data? This isn't a small company. If they do illegal shit they will be sued into nonexistence.

Meanwhile, I am given useful genetic data. A huge benefit with very little risk.

I dont think so

> This isn't a small company
> If they do illegal shit they will be sued into nonexistence.

ITT, we learn some faggots live in a fantasy world

>If they do illegal shit they will be sued into nonexistence.
It's not illegal when you agree to their terms of service stating they can sell your DNA (yes really). Why do you think it's only $100?

B-but us Slavs are white

I'm probably the Whitest on Sup Forums.

>Southern European
>Finnish
>white

You're like 1/3 Asian

The middle-eastern is hidden in the Ashkenazi component. At 1%, you barely have any Jewish blood, but down the line there's a bedouin in your lineage.

>sardinian
Master race!