Chink Devils

Please Sup Forums, how do I stop the Chinese from colonizing my beautiful country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzuJ3T6U1zA
youtube.com/watch?v=AfzH4XTU1T0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't. Like the South-Eastern parts of the Med got Arab'd when they threw out their rightful Roman masters, so too will you get Chinked in response to your betrayal of the noble Anglo.

Holy fuck

That fucking flag

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

R
A
R
E

I'm thankful at least we're not being colonized by Pakis.

I guess the best you guys can do is doing the same thing you did since millennia. Unless somehow you change... Unless you start using Eugenics on yourself to make you more intelligent you are doom in this modern world. So the strategy is to get the Chinese to make you more bright. Then everyone will be fine.

Make it so hard, so costly, so frustrating, so tiring that they throw up their hands and try to extract resources elsewhere. It seems like this is already the strategy naturally occurring in that part of the world, pic related. These guys are not patient or kind, if it's not cost-effective to continue they will leave you out to dry, which is what you want.

You have to be passive-aggressive and psyche them out. Despite the white farmer genocide meme, black Africans are actually if anything very friendly to random travelers, merchants and other people who blow into their countries.

Worst Korea (and China too I suppose) have a unique way of being so passive-aggressively hostile that no strangers really settle in their country, whether American, Chinese, North Korean or Japanese.

Try studying them.

I can't say I care about the average intelligence of people here. It's the foreign influence that disturbs me. Nothing ruins a beautiful country faster than industrious Chinese.

This would be easier if the Chinese weren't sending penal workers over who have no choice whether they stay or go elsewhere.

rarely*

It helps that your languages are impenetrable to outsiders.

>if the Chinese weren't sending penal workers
How good is the law there? All kinds of dangers lurk in the African night, there's no telling what could happen to a foreman in the dead of night on such a dark continent.
I mean lions 'n shit, obviously. Pic unrelated to post.

You kicked out whites.

You get what you deserve. Accept whites as superior FOREVER ordieby a thousand chinks.

English is pretty impenetrable to Asians as well in my experience.

yes, this will stop the chinese from exploiting africa for its resources. passive aggression by being sarcastic.

are you trained for battle?

The law is bad but Chinese have their own security which I assume is competent

Intelligence as everything to do with your country. If the average people can't understand what is going on and how to change it, then you are pretty much fucked.

If you act like savages it could deter the Chinese for some time but I'm pretty sure they will just kill everyone one way or the other. My guess is the fact that China is the only one that has no moral and they are working hard on genetics. So for you and your family, don't get vaccinated by the Chinese or the white Jew. White non-jew are really compassionate but today it is pathological...Anyway good luck.

Do you see any significant ethnic minority presence in Korea?

These people have honed passive-aggression into into an art-form. Just be so shitty and rude to everybody including your own that absolutely no foreigners who have the choice of being somewhere else, want to stay.

Ironically, the language thing is a tails, I win, heads you lose kind of thing. Whether you learn it or not, you'll want to get out.

You don't learn the language, you feel isolated and transitory. You DO learn, and you end up basically being like a Korean who wants to leave for the same reasons Koreans do.

It's what you get for throwing out the white man, get fucked.

Fuck you nigger i hope they do to you what you did to the white farmers RHODESIA FOREVER !

>Chinese have their own security
I thought this might be the case. I'd suggest learning how to mortar targets from cover, y'know just as an unrelated hobby, maybe get good at industrial sabotage and max out your stealth skill (I assume you're black which gives you +50 stealth in the dark, useful).
Incidentally, it can be a real bitch when every morning your equipment has another failure from some cut line, or sugar in a gas tank, or slashed tires, or a generator catches fire just by chance.
Naturally I suggest none of the above and my post is purely coincidental satire.

Only with the assegi and the nguni of my people

join the army

Is anyone else excited to see how the Chinese will handle it? 'Empire of Dust', whatever. I am talking about the big picture, 30-50 years down the line.

Seek us.
We will definitely help you my friend.

Don't listen to him, they're trying to be the next chinks

No no no no no, don't listen to *him*! He's a kike!

This, at least the Chinese are being pretty up-front with their evil, the israelis will wind up stomping your face and screaming at you to apologize for it, trust us on this one friend.

Something about the poos makes them far less terrifying than the damn slant-eyes

It's because we are always good to other nations, except the ones who try to grab our lands.

Don't worry pal, hold on for a while. I'm sure we'll be there to rescue you from the Evil Chinks. Just like other African countries.

declaration UDI from zimbabwe and remove mugabe and their kaffers

hope the chinks rape all your women you stupid nigger

Our women can overpower 90% of chinks, my friend

>poos come to black's rescue to wage a valiant struggle against waves of no-soul chink invaders
Something about this warms my heart, good luck friends.

Too late. The African continent will be Chinese in century or less.

Once their scientists have perfected bio warfare via race-based deadly virus, there won't be blacks anymore.

you deserve everything you get

Accept a superior race nigger.

>Just like other African countries.

fuckin poo

youtube.com/watch?v=NzuJ3T6U1zA

youtube.com/watch?v=AfzH4XTU1T0

But he's right.

I'm not concerned about race but about what the Chinese will do to our landscape and wildlife. For all the Mugabe regime's faults it's done a decent job protecting those.

Ouch! That's cold blooded, it's a dirty job, sombody has to do it.

I know, I'm saying anglos taught them well

Let the dumbest 3/4-7/8 of your population die off. They're dead weight. The remaining population will then be able to set your country straight. Only then will you be able to devote the resources to stopping the chinks.

Lack of development does not equal environmental protection.

No, it's true, speaking as someone part Taiwanese, Chinese infrastructure is absolute shit. The Japanese built canals in my mom's hometown for trading and transportation, and the Chinese turned it into a cesspool connected to the sewer system.

Stay wary of the Chinese. Poos aren't much better. You guys should beg the whites to come back, or just fight the chinks.

Bonus: get the stupidest 3/4-7/8ths of your population to die fighting chinks for a eugenic boost.